If the Jews believe in GOD...

gaza-us-flag-israel-flag-2.jpg

:thup:

the Hexagram and Bloodshed towel. Nothing Godly about those two.

They don't need or want America's help, So why ask for this then? It's not our problem. Set your own gotdamn redline Nettie.

Netanyahu urges U.S. to set 'red line' for Iran

By the CNN Wire Staff

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that the United States must establish a clear "red line" that Iran cannot cross with its nuclear program if it wants to avoid war.

"I think the issue is how to prevent Iran from completing its nuclear weapons program. They're moving very rapidly to completing the enrichment of the uranium that they need to produce a nuclear bomb. In six months or so, they will be 90% of the way there," Netanyahu said on CNN's "State of the Union."

"I think it's important to place a red line before Iran, and I think that actually reduces the chance of a military conflict because, if they know there's a point, a stage in the enrichment or other nuclear activities that they cannot cross because they'll face consequences, I think they'll actually not cross it," Netanyahu told CNN's Candy Crowley.

Concerns in Washington that Israel could launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran's nuclear facilities prompted a wave of visits this summer to Israel by several top Obama administration officials.

Netanyahu urges U.S. to set 'red line' for Iran - CNN.com

That is about Iran. Not Gaza

No American troops have ever fought in any of their wars! In fact the only time foreign troops intervened on their behalf was in 1953 during the Suez Canal crisis, the Brits and the Frogs helped them. Other than that NONE!!!

And even now they aren't asking for any help you arrogant monkey!

They don't have to fight with them to supply financial aid and weapons, moron.

Couple drones here, a few JDAMS there, few hundred American tanks there. you get the picture. unless you're just a total dumbass.

AND if you wanna get technical, by us helping them AT ALL we are just as involved if they decide to go to war.

LOL we sell and provide a lot of weapons to a lot of different countries, including Egypt and Saudi Arabia, is that saving them?

We provide aid throughout Africa and the Arab world and none of those countries ever advance.

Get over yourself. Asking someone to save you is asking for the US military to come in! They haven't requested nor have we offered!

You are a glueless monkey my friend. My advice to you is hang yourself, because the disease you have is incurable!

Foot Meet Mouth. you just told on yourself.

They don't need or want America's help, So why ask for this then? It's not our problem. Set your own gotdamn redline Nettie.

By the CNN Wire Staff

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that the United States must establish a clear "red line" that Iran cannot cross with its nuclear program if it wants to avoid war.

"I think the issue is how to prevent Iran from completing its nuclear weapons program. They're moving very rapidly to completing the enrichment of the uranium that they need to produce a nuclear bomb. In six months or so, they will be 90% of the way there," Netanyahu said on CNN's "State of the Union."

"I think it's important to place a red line before Iran, and I think that actually reduces the chance of a military conflict because, if they know there's a point, a stage in the enrichment or other nuclear activities that they cannot cross because they'll face consequences, I think they'll actually not cross it," Netanyahu told CNN's Candy Crowley.

Concerns in Washington that Israel could launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran's nuclear facilities prompted a wave of visits this summer to Israel by several top Obama administration officials.

So. They still asking for help from America.

By the CNN Wire Staff

No they did not ask for help. They urged the US to get involved they did not ASK the US to get involved.

So unless you can link to a specific quote where they ASKED for help. Your crediblity is shit!

No they did not ask for help. They urged the US to get involved they did not ASK the US to get involved.

So unless you can link to a specific quote where they ASKED for help. Your crediblity is shit!

WHY do they need to ask America to do that? that's not our land or our problem.

Why not set their own gotdamn redline and tell Iran "Step over that line and kaboom" ???

The link I JUST POSTED tells you Nettie is encouraging(asking for help) America to set a redline for Iran.

Why not set their own gotdamn redline and tell Iran "Step over that line and kaboom" ???

The link I JUST POSTED tells you Nettie is encouraging(asking for help) America to set a redline for Iran.

the US involves itself in a lot of countries.

What? 9 Billion a year isn't enough help?

:lol:

LOL, do you count your welfare checks the say way. Try 1.5 bil in MILITARY AID that earmarked to be spent on US hardware!

That's just off the top..and what we know about.

There's much more to Israeli aid then just hardware.

Truth spoken here. the idiots will whole-heartedly disagree with you since they are most likely Jewish.

the US involves itself in a lot of countries.

wah..wah...wah...that's not the topic of the OP.

You claimed they ask.

Now you're trying to weasel out of it.

Encouraging is not asking you idiot!

Forum List

Back