If statism is progress, why is history full of statism

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
and it never ended well? Wouldnt PROGRESS be learning from our mistakes?
Do the regressives understand, in this country alone, most of what you bitch about came from the GOVERNMENT?

Do the regressives understand, in this country alone, most of what you bitch about came from the GOVERNMENT?
What's statism?

What's statism?
stat·ism
ˈstādˌizəm/
noun
  1. a political system in which the state has substantial centralized control over social and economic affairs.
    "the rise of authoritarian statism"

Who said that statism is progress?

People use statist policies as a way to push "progress"
Such as loss of private property, individual rights and self defence

What's statism?
stat·ism
ˈstādˌizəm/
noun
  1. a political system in which the state has substantial centralized control over social and economic affairs.
It's about human beings. The ones who want to have power and control are the ones who scramble to the top of the heap and then they do their damndest to stay there. It becomes entrenched and the very positions and institutions themselves become self-perpetuating. It will never stop. So you might as well stop bitching about it.
G5000 has a good thread going right now about how to take power from our leaders. At least it will be good if he ever answers me. (Regulation )

What's statism?
stat·ism
ˈstādˌizəm/
noun
It's about human beings. The ones who want to have power and control are the ones who scramble to the top of the heap and then they do their damndest to stay there. It becomes entrenched and the very positions and institutions themselves become self-perpetuating. It will never stop. So you might as well stop bitching about it.
G5000 has a good thread going right now about how to take power from our leaders. At least it will be good if he ever answers me. (Regulation )
o_O

I have no idea what you are talking about?

People put forth statist policies and call it progress. It really isnt that complicated.
If i need to, i am sure i can color you a picture.

People put forth statist policies and call it progress. It really isnt that complicated.
If i need to, i am sure i can color you a picture.
By "statist policies" do you mean law?

What's statism?
stat·ism
ˈstādˌizəm/
noun
o_O
What's that look for?

What's statism?
stat·ism
ˈstādˌizəm/
noun
o_O
What's that look for?
"stop bitching about it"
Basically, that means "now be a good little statist and shut your fuckin mouth" :lol:

Forum List

Back