If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)

Everyone seems to be forgetting just how nasty women can be. I believe in equality of the sexes, so I'm not taking all the blame. :biggrin:
They are never as nasty as I want them to be, so it's always been a disappointment...

Maybe you're living in the wrong times. Not a day goes by where I don't read about some hot teacher banging one of her 16 year old students.

We didn't have teachers like those back in my day. :crybaby:
Of course not, it was the male teachers doing the girls, the women are acting like men now...

I blame that damned 19th Amendment. I knew it would be the death of us all.

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)

Everyone seems to be forgetting just how nasty women can be. I believe in equality of the sexes, so I'm not taking all the blame. :biggrin:
They are never as nasty as I want them to be, so it's always been a disappointment...

Maybe you're living in the wrong times. Not a day goes by where I don't read about some hot teacher banging one of her 16 year old students.

We didn't have teachers like those back in my day. :crybaby:
Of course not, it was the male teachers doing the girls, the women are acting like men now...

I blame that damned 19th Amendment. I knew it would be the death of us all.
There was a reason they were kept behind locked doors for millennia...

If you want to run for office you should be faced with allegations.....then forced to prove your innocence.

You're hanging out in the wrong clubs my man.

America has reached the bottom of the barrel.....let it go I surely won't step up to help it. Its beyond help. It is fun to watch the slide though you all agree with that.
Sounds like you're desperate to find a real man to save you.

Where the fuck were these female teachers when I was in high school? I tell you, some guys have all the luck!
I see these stories on the news with some hot teacher in trouble for screwing some kid and his parent's all upset. It's never the kid because he's a fucking hero in the locker room and knows how great it was. It's always his mom getting all worked up.

You're hanging out in the wrong clubs my man.
I was hoping I didn't have to wash them...

You Big on the 14year old girls are ya?

I like my women a little on the trashy side, that way I know they won't try to drag my ass too church.....

For some reason I was reminded of this Christian woman in the movie "Little Big Man".

littlebig1.jpg

That's horseshit.
Just being a man isn't automatically an admission of guilt.

To be honest, if a man isn't allowed to ever take the first step there are going to be alot of women sitting in front of the Telly watching lousy Sitcoms and wishing someone would just buck up the courage to ask them out for once.

Speak for yourself scumbag. I’ve never done anything improper with a woman. Never.
This is just a thinly veiled excuse for the sex crimes of Roy Moore and Donald Trump. You’re not fooling anyone.

I think most men in their 30's stay away from children.
They weren't children, douchebag.

Speak for yourself scumbag. I’ve never done anything improper with a woman. Never.
This is just a thinly veiled excuse for the sex crimes of Roy Moore and Donald Trump. You’re not fooling anyone.
Aren't you the one who claims you never touched pussy?

Woman are awesome. No shame in liking them, just not cool to grab their tits and slobber all over them.
It is when they want you to.

Forum List

Back