If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

At work I told a girl I liked, "if you ever want to do anything come look me up and we'll go do something." She reported me for sexual harassment. I lost my job.
Women scare me.
I haven't had sex since 1987 because I refuse to make the first move.
Fuck em.

At work I told a girl I liked, "if you ever want to do anything come look me up and we'll go do something." She reported me for sexual harassment. I lost my job.
Women scare me.
Fuck em.
A lot of women these days wonder why they can't get a date. There is a movement called MGTOW, which stands for Men Going Their Own Way [without women]. It's a direct result of all this crap where the left is turning ordinary dating behavior into a criminal offense.

Women scare me.
Fuck em.

This sounds like a villains origin story.

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)

I think most men in their 30's stay away from children.

Wiener didn't though. Sending pecker pics to a minor while he was in bed with his baby.

Women scare me.
Fuck em.
It is pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested in you or not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. If you ask her politely for a date and she says no, move on to another one. There are lots of them out there.

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)

In terms of my own sexual misconduct

I prefer.......Don't ask, Don't tell

And those that don't, when it's "common Knowledge" in small communities get a visit from the local vigilantes and the results are not pretty, if you get my drift.

It's pretty sad nowadays, I can't mysogynize any bitches or night stick any colored folk with out losing my damn job! I wonder if it's still safe to beat my cat?

They weren't children, douchebag.

Sure, a fourteen year old is a full fledged adult, thanks for defending a child molester.

Wiener didn't though. Sending pecker pics to a minor while he was in bed with his baby.

Yeah and he's in prison where he belongs. Why are you using Weiner to defend Moore? What's wrong with you?

Sure, a fourteen year old is a full fledged adult, thanks for defending a child molester.

Allegations. Now to prove that he ever knew her, she could release the yearbook for forensic analysis and BOOM.

Or BUST

Women scare me
Fuck em.

Congratulations for the courage holding your own!

Allegations. Now to prove that he ever knew her, she could release the yearbook for forensic analysis and BOOM.

Or BUST
Why are you requesting the yearbook for the 14 year old he seduced?

the 14 year old he victimized is NOT the same victim as the woman with the year book.

Maybe you need to inform yourself?

Or BUST

She's offered to release the yearbook if there is an investigation.

Or BUST

the 14 year old he victimized is NOT the same victim as the woman with the year book.

It is the only piece of actual evidence to back up ANY of this story.

Or BUST

She's offered to release the yearbook if there is an investigation.

AND the only way to compel such an investigation is for him to win the race.

So the offer is loony.

Or BUST

That's right, I had gotten the two confused myself.

Forum List

Back