If Rush or Sean Would Have Said This......

Not at the same level it is now

of course not...the story was new...it has gotten legs, which is what happens to all sorts of stories in the media. The news is reported. people react. the media continues to cover the story AND cover the reaction to the story...and then the reactions to the reactions. that is how the media works. to suggest FIRST that Imus was given a free pass because he was liberal is ridiculous...and then to suggest that the media didn't say anything about it until Al and Jesse got involved is not borne out by the facts

....and I would suggest that if anyone "played the race card" it was Imus when he called those fine young college athletes "nappy headed ho's"

of course not...the story was new...it has gotten legs, which is what happens to all sorts of stories in the media. The news is reported. people react. the media continues to cover the story AND cover the reaction to the story...and then the reactions to the reactions. that is how the media works. to suggest FIRST that Imus was given a free pass because he was liberal is ridiculous...and then to suggest that the media didn't say anything about it until Al and Jesse got involved is not borne out by the facts

....and I would suggest that if anyone "played the race card" it was Imus when he called those fine young college athletes "nappy headed ho's"

Was Imus an idiot - of course

However, the media play it up until the so called speakers for blacks - rallied the reporters

It took days - but if Rush, Sean, or another conservative made the same remarks all hell would have broke loose within hours of the remark

Was Imus an idiot - of course

However, the media play it up until the so called speakers for blacks - rallied the reporters

It took days - but if Rush, Sean, or another conservative made the same remarks all hell would have broke loose within hours of the remark

that is your opinion, and you, of course can offer no proof of that assertion other than your irrational hatred for liberals. I would suggest that the media jumped on Imus as the media jumped on all such stories and the story grew as reaction to it grew, just like all stories...

that is your opinion, and you, of course can offer no proof of that assertion other than your irrational hatred for liberals. I would suggest that the media jumped on Imus as the media jumped on all such stories and the story grew as reaction to it grew, just like all stories...

Where was all the coverage when elected Dems make racial slurs against black conservatives?

I do not see Rev Al, Jessie, or the NAACP jump on them

Nor do I see the same level of national media coverage

Where was all the coverage when elected Dems make racial slurs against black conservatives?

I do not see Rev Al, Jessie, or the NAACP jump on them

Nor do I see the same level of national media coverage

the media certainly covered that in great detail. is your complaint with the media or with Al, Jesse and the NAACP?

make up your mind. First you start this thread to suggest that the liberal media is giving Imus a free pass...then you claim that the liberal media is dancing to the tune of Jesse jackson???? make up your fucking mind.

the media certainly covered that in great detail. is your complaint with the media or with Al, Jesse and the NAACP?

make up your mind. First you start this thread to suggest that the liberal media is giving Imus a free pass...then you claim that the liberal media is dancing to the tune of Jesse jackson???? make up your fucking mind.

They did?

Last I saw not one of them called for Hoyer to resign, nor Byrd, or Biden for his several slurs. Or Ted Rall for his racist cartoons or Condi Rice

They did not call for Julian Bond to step down from the NAACP for his slurs

My complaint is with the liberal media for giving Al and Jesse coverage they crave and desire

They did?

Last I saw not one of them called for Hoyer to resign, nor Byrd, or Biden for his several slurs. Or Ted Rall for his racist cartoons or Condi Rice

They did not call for Julian Bond to step down from the NAACP for his slurs

My complaint is with the liberal media for giving Al and Jesse coverage they crave and desire

the media covered the story. It is not part of the story for the media to call for anyone's resignation...the media covers the story when someone ELSE calls for someone's resignation. The only time the media would do such a thing is in an EDITORIAL...which is not news, but opinion.

and you would like to see the MEDIA call for the RESIGNATION of a POLITICAL CARTOONIST?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's too much:lol:

the media covered the story. It is not part of the story for the media to call for anyone's resignation...the media covers the story when someone ELSE calls for someone's resignation. The only time the media would do such a thing is in an EDITORIAL...which is not news, but opinion.

Not only did the liberal media not give the same level of coverage when Dems slur black conservatives - Al and Jesse keep their mouths shut

Not only did the liberal media not give the same level of coverage when Dems slur black conservatives - Al and Jesse keep their mouths shut

I disagree....they covered the story. If Al or Jesse did not react to the story, then their reaction could not be reported, could it?

I disagree....they covered the story. If Al or Jesse did not react to the story, then their reaction could not be reported, could it?

The story was mentioned, the outrage was no where to be found - of course they were black conservatives - they do not count

The story was mentioned, the outrage was no where to be found - of course they were black conservatives - they do not count

if there was no outrage....would you want the media to manufacture some?

again...who are you pissed at? The media reported the story.... the fact that you think there was not a sufficient amount of outrage, is certainly not the media's fault, is it?

if there was no outrage....would you want the media to manufacture some?

again...who are you pissed at? The media reported the story.... the fact that you think there was not a sufficient amount of outrage, is certainly not the media's fault, is it?

Since when would libs and the liberal media be pissed if a black conservative is being hit with racial slurs?

Since when would libs and the liberal media be pissed if a black conservative is being hit with racial slurs?

my question is: would you expect the media to manufacture outrage if none were present?

Tough question, I know....it's kind of like a Zen puzzle.
:rofl:

my question is: would you expect the media to manufacture outrage if none were present?

Tough question, I know....it's kind of like a Zen puzzle.
:rofl:

As I said libs have no problem with white conservatives being attacked with racial slurs - why should they - they are ones usually doing the attacking

As I said libs have no problem with white conservatives being attacked with racial slurs - why should they - they are ones usually doing the attacking

again...what would you want the media to report? they reported on this issue.... fully. the fact that there was no outrage is not the fault of the media.... who are you bitching at, or is it ever specific with you anyway? Isn't it really always just libs libs libs 24/7?

union thugs, NAACP, NOW, ACLU, NARAL, GLAD, peace nik groups, Americans United for the Separation of Church and State, and ANSWER

Need more liberal special interest groups that make up the kook left?

You certainly failed to mention you favorite group Red
story.vert.kkk.hood.jpg

You certainly failed to mention you favorite group Red
story.vert.kkk.hood.jpg

That would be your guy Robert Byrd dipshit

Time must be heavy on your hands - why not go piss on a grave at Arlington?

I am sure it will make you feel better and help let out some of your rage

Byrd left the Klan a long time ago....now...your guy Dave Duke - recent republican candidate for LA senate seat... that's another story!

Forum List

Back