If Rush or Sean Would Have Said This......

You are so fucking brain dead. From Wikpedia:

The September 11, 2001 attacks are attributed by most observers to al-Qaeda, acting in accord with the 1998 fatwa issued against the United States and its allies by bin Laden, al-Zawahiri, and others.

I take it that you are not aware that the World Trade Center was first attacked in 1993, a month after Clinton was inaugurated.... that was what this sentence referred to:

OBL was not designated a terrorist enemy of the USA prior to the first WTC attacks...in fact, we did not know enough about him to be able to take him into custody when he was supposedly offered up by the Sudan in the spring of '96.

so I hardly see how a wikipedia article which talks about 2001 and 1998 makes MY statement inaccurate..... perhaps that portion of YOUR brain which is NOT dead might formulate a response to THAT?

I take it that you are not aware that the World Trade Center was first attacked in 1993, a month after Clinton was inaugurated.... that was what this sentence referred to:

OBL was not designated a terrorist enemy of the USA prior to the first WTC attacks...in fact, we did not know enough about him to be able to take him into custody when he was supposedly offered up by the Sudan in the spring of '96.

so I hardly see how a wikipedia article which talks about 2001 and 1998 makes MY statement inaccurate..... perhaps that portion of YOUR brain which is NOT dead might formulate a response to THAT?

Is that why Bill truned down taking OBL on a number of times, or Sandy Burgler hung up on the troops who had in in their sights?

Before you go insulting someone, make sure you are comprehending what they are posting.

"Last time I checked, the first attack on the twin towers occured BEFORE Bush was President, and OBL was already designated as a terrorist enemy of the USA."

This means that OBL was designated a terrorist BEFORE BUSH was president.
Still waiting for your apology you chicken shitted coward.

If you could show me a single quote from ME where I ever suggested that OBL was NOT designated a terrorist BEFORE Bush was president, then, perhaps I would have something to apologize FOR.

I'll wait.

If you could show me a single quote from ME where I ever suggested that OBL was NOT designated a terrorist BEFORE Bush was president, then, perhaps I would have something to apologize FOR.

I'll wait.

To you there are no terrorists except for Pres Bush

Forum List

Back