The High Cost of Illegal Aliens

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/04/lowskilled_alie.php

Chief among the critics is Rep. Brian P. Bilbray, chairman of the Immigration Reform Caucus, who hailed the study.

“The Heritage Foundation report proves what we already know, that illegal immigration is a drain to the American people,” the California Republican said. “At more than $22,000 a year, it’s like having the American taxpayers buy everyone who doesn’t have a high school diploma a brand new Ford Mustang convertible.”

Eric Rodriguez, deputy vice president of the National Council of La Raza, the country’s largest Hispanic civil rights organization, said studies frequently overlook significant contributions immigrants make to the economy.

Sure... like getting drunk and killing people with their cars. What a contribution!

Hell yeah, there's a high cost to "sharing" a one-way wide open border with a corrupt Third World Country.

Bush and the other Democrats' latest amnesty plan - the "Z Visa":

http://www.firesociety.com/article/12134/

A trial balloon that was lead. This Congress and this president are running out of time, amnesty is so unpopular they can't pass it if there's an election anywhere on the horizon.

Ninety-eight percent of illegals crossing the border are never prosecuted for anything according to this:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/4694710.html

I am a little surprised the Heritage Foundation came out that strongly against illegal immigration, but they always did have a grasp on the economic issues, this is killing us.

I am a little surprised the Heritage Foundation came out that strongly against illegal immigration, but they always did have a grasp on the economic issues, this is killing us.

Yeah, conservatives balk at the racial/cultural angle, but the money is a safe topic. The Rector Report was great.

I think it should be voluntary rather a soverign citizen of the US decides rather he or she would like to support an illegal alien. You know, like the Chrisitain Childrens network. Adopt an alien, get a picture, be kept abreast of their progress and enjoy all the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting a "worthy" cause. I just hope the airwaves don't become saturated with those infomercials at 3 in the morning.

I can see it now! The bearded dude holding steadfastly to the arm of an illegal, Jack Daniels bottle in hand, pointing out the difficulties for an illegal alien in today's society. "They have to walk to the local hospital to recieve free medical care, they tear their Hilfinger clothing jumping over the new fence, Western Union rates are getting too high for them to afford to send our money to their relatives to finance their trip here".

Imagine the disadvantages the whales will suffer when the Libs have to redirect their energy to these worthy causes and not be able to depend on conservatives to pay 82% of the bill to support these fucks.

Forum List

Back