If Rush or Sean Would Have Said This......

and if you think that tarbaby is a racial slur, please point me to the post where you were demanding that Snow apologize.

and if you think that tarbaby is a racial slur, please point me to the post where you were demanding that Snow apologize.

I am not a lib - I did not freak over it.

With liberals, they are 24 hour watch for things to bitch about. They will say it is racist - even if it is not

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the bigges racist pigs in America. They should be fucking burned at the cross and I would buy tickets to see it. I can stand those fucktards and all the dissention they cause. FUCK YOU AL SHARPTON !!!!!!!

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the bigges racist pigs in America. They should be fucking burned at the cross and I would buy tickets to see it. I can stand those fucktards and all the dissention they cause. FUCK YOU AL SHARPTON !!!!!!!

I was not drinking at dinner

I cannot believe I actually agree with something you said

Just like no Lib TV show can compete with the Daily show and Bill Mahr ?? What happend to the new TV Republican show you were touting a few weeks ago? Is that already off the air? HAHAHAAH I would rather have a bigger presence on TV than on the radio.

It seems Paul is jealous of the success of Rush and Sean

Pity no lib talk show host can compete with them

Just like no Lib TV show can compete with the Daily show and Bill Mahr ?? What happend to the new TV Republican show you were touting a few weeks ago? Is that already off the air? HAHAHAAH I would rather have a bigger presence on TV than on the radio.

It was picked up for 13 more shows - they are in production as we speak

HAHAHAHAH

Hope yopu enjoy the upcoming NEW shows.................

The 1/2 Hour News Hour is a American television news satire show on the Fox News Channel. The program is a conservative response to the perceived liberal bias of other news satire shows like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.[2]

The first pilot aired on February 18, 2007, and the second on March 4, 2007. Fox News Channel has purchased 13 more episodes of the show (according to an announcement by Rush Limbaugh on March 7, 2007). Broadcasts for the new run of episodes will begin Sunday April 22, 2007. Cast and crew of the pilots include Kurt Long (playing co-anchor Curt McNally), Jennifer Robertson (playing co-anchor Jennifer Lang), Manny Coto, Ned Rice, [2] and April Winchell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Half_Hour_News_Hour

translation...you are the fucking tarbaby.... and talking with you is like talking to a fucking wall.

:eusa_wall:

you are a joke, RSR...even your own fellow conservatives think you are a joke...the only one who likes you on this whole site is your butt buddy glockmail

This wall answers prayers.
105820790_6826be5403.jpg

It is smarter than RSR who can not answer a question.

Yeah...Your last place show is such a threat. Im sure Mahr and John Stewart are skeered. Your show will sink faster than the titanic.

Hope yopu enjoy the upcoming NEW shows.................

The 1/2 Hour News Hour is a American television news satire show on the Fox News Channel. The program is a conservative response to the perceived liberal bias of other news satire shows like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.[2]

The first pilot aired on February 18, 2007, and the second on March 4, 2007. Fox News Channel has purchased 13 more episodes of the show (according to an announcement by Rush Limbaugh on March 7, 2007). Broadcasts for the new run of episodes will begin Sunday April 22, 2007. Cast and crew of the pilots include Kurt Long (playing co-anchor Curt McNally), Jennifer Robertson (playing co-anchor Jennifer Lang), Manny Coto, Ned Rice, [2] and April Winchell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Half_Hour_News_Hour

I don't know about Bill's show, being on HBO and dealing with real news and important topics I don't think you can consider it when comparing the Fox attempt to compete with Stewart or Colbert. I know I probably will not watch it, based on the episode I saw, it was subpar. Stewart set the bar for the genre and Colbert continues to set it higher every night.

In order for right wingers to compete against Bill Maher or Jon Stewart, you have to be FUNNY not OFFENSIVE. I saw the pilot of that so called "right wing comedy" show with Rush and Mann Coulter. All they did was spew hatred for the dems without being funny.

Yeah...Your last place show is such a threat. Im sure Mahr and John Stewart are skeered. Your show will sink faster than the titanic.

A few posts you were gloating how it did not make it

Enjoy Rush and Ann each week

BTW - the rating were huge, that is why 13 new shows were ordered

In order for right wingers to compete against Bill Maher or Jon Stewart, you have to be FUNNY not OFFENSIVE. I saw the pilot of that so called "right wing comedy" show with Rush and Mann Coulter. All they did was spew hatred for the dems without being funny.

To be funny all you need to do is show liberalism for what it is

Liberals provide all the material that is needed

Libs said it was racist

I was telling you what they said

Same double standard - only conservatives are racist - never a liberal

that's not true...you called it a racist comment...you didn't attribute that to democrats...

your comment was:

"Such a racist comment from a sensistive lib"

now..is it a racist comment from a sensitive lib or isn't it? and when will you tell me the literary origins of the word "tarbaby"?

Forum List

Back