If it is good enough for the President

Proletarian cognitively dissonant and intellectually dishonest. He doesn't understand the causes of the issues he rails against - and advocates things which make the problems worse.
Right...

because getting rid of the money in DC is a great idea... but getting rid of the money in DC makes the problem worse... :cuckoo:

☭proletarian☭;2149406 said:
do a google search for "red republic proletarian site:usmessageboard.com"- there's a thread that roughly outlines the nation I would create (though it doesn't get into the details of the three branches of government and the five levels of governance).

Thank you for sharing - but I've seen enough of your incoherence to not wish to waste further time on it.
:lol:

Yep... minimal government and the constitution are incoherent- that explains so much about your posts :lol:

☭proletarian☭;2149324 said:
How do you plan to get representatives in who are willing to kick themselves out?

Well we cant kill the ones we have now as a warning to those who come in the future can we?

☭proletarian☭;2149410 said:
☭proletarian☭;2149377 said:
Wow... one man... in the last two hundred years you can name one man...

I repeat my original question:

How do you plan to get representatives in who are willing to kick themselves out?

You're going up against both parties, all the major banks, and all the major corporations, who have all been involved in one giant circle jerk for quite some time now.

I just told you DUMBASS. Washington set the precident. it's a matter of Honour. The Founders never meant Government to be a life's occupation. Or don't you know history that well?

wow... you righties always start yelling when you can't answer a question..

So I'll ask you again:

If politicians were honourable and you could think of more than one man, you wouldn't be bitching about there being a problem in the first place.

And my answer doesn't change. Are you normally this thick?

The same way we got term limits on the presidency. You make the law effective in the future so it doesn't effect most of those in office. But there is still a problem. With the recent supreme court ruling that allows the big muliti-national corporations to pump even more money into lawmakers pockets, they aren't going to allow it. After all they want good return on their investments.

Why do I only ever see conservatives trying to curtail the rights of people to vote for who they want to?
When they cannot stop abusing the trust of the American people, the American people must act.
Since it is your progressive utopia they are trying to build you dont care.

Would you care if traditionalist were reducing the size of government cutting spending and lowering taxes ,Securing the borders and enforcing immigration laws?
Yeah, you'd be howling.
You'd be calling for heads.

Why not Congress .
Term limits ,2 terms and out ,no retirement benefits.

Hugo Chavez doesn't like term limits. He offers the voters happiness, instead of liberty, and don't we all want to be happy? Here's a great example of happiness in our own country:

You'll learn to like it. That's the message from White House advisers and Democratic lawmakers to Americans opposed to the health insurance overhaul signed into law last week.

FOXNews.com - Lawmakers Willing to Gamble on Public Anger Over Health Care

Why do I only ever see conservatives trying to curtail the rights of people to vote for who they want to?

Who's stopping them? Quick Answer? No ONE.

We sit here to remind you that elections have consequences, and subsequently blowback is quite a huge factor. Guess what it is you're witnessing?

You should be proud of the unique ability for Americans to do just what they are...Instead? I witness whining from those in power, and thier supporters.

Pertinent point here sport?

This is a Two Way Street.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

When they cannot stop abusing the trust of the American people, the American people must act.

Would you care if traditionalist were reducing the size of government cutting spending and lowering taxes ,Securing the borders and enforcing immigration laws?
Yeah, you'd be howling.

By calling for term limits? Not a chance.

Term limits = government removing your ability to vote for who you want.

Who's stopping them? Quick Answer? No ONE.

We sit here to remind you that elections have consequences, and subsequently blowback is quite a huge factor. Guess what it is you're witnessing?

You should be proud of the unique ability for Americans to do just what they are...Instead? I witness whining from those in power, and thier supporters.

Pertinent point here sport?

This is a Two Way Street.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

I have no idea what this babbling means, and how it has anything to do with the topic at hand - term limits.

Yeah, you'd be howling.

Well I dont want to be hounded to death by speaker Pelosi or any lifetime gerrymandering clown .

Yeah, you'd be howling.

Well I dont want to be hounded to death by speaker Pelosi or any lifetime gerrymandering clown .

Well, unless you live in her district, tough shit.

The system was designed in a very specific way. If you don't like it, blame the founding fathers.

Your dislike for Pelosi doesn't override her constituents desires.

The system was designed in a very specific way. If you don't like it, blame the founding fathers.

She cherry picks her constituents.

573px-The_Gerry-Mander_Edit.png

She cherry picks her constituents.

573px-The_Gerry-Mander_Edit.png

Gerrymandering is a time-honored politician's trick - as I'm sure you're aware, since you posted a political cartoon from 1812. Both sides use it. Once again, tough shit. Got a better way of placing district lines? Feel free to enlighten us.

Forum List

Back