If it is good enough for the President

There should be a clause in the election process too. Something to the effect of "if you are a dumb ass you can only serve one term."

Some people seem to think honorable means a degree and selling out to the highest bidder.

Corporations are just a legal form which enables people to jointly own a business.

Not quite. Not since 1866. (Fuck you very much, Mr. Waite)
The problem, which you are misidentifying, is Cronyism - the collaboration of Big Government with private businesses which socializes risk and privatizes profit. It would be better to get rid of that.

Why does DC bow to business? Because business is huge, has endless money, is not bound to any laws at all (they simply skip across international borders when needed), and has all the legal rights of a given person with no liability or responsibility.

Why is that? SCOTUS and corporate charters, which long ago ceased to be a means of protecting the people running an honest business and became a means for the elite to do as they please without fear of any law.

Here, since I know reading would probably hurt your brain, you can watch this while you give your offering to the corporation of your choice.

YouTube - the corporation

☭proletarian☭;2149324 said:
How do you plan to get representatives in who are willing to kick themselves out?

Disclaimer: I know you said "Representitives"...However? George Washington Blazed that trail as a Man of Honour...

He refused to Run for a third term.
Wow... one man... in the last two hundred years you can name one man...

I repeat my original question:

How do you plan to get representatives in who are willing to kick themselves out?

You're going up against both parties, all the major banks, and all the major corporations, who have all been involved in one giant circle jerk for quite some time now.

I find it pretty funny that you are using a computer, undoubtedly developed by an EVUL Corporation to communicate via an internet that is run by an EVUL Corporation to Trash Evul Corporations.

If you think people running businesses are not honest, why do you support people who are less honest accruing more and more government power?

☭proletarian☭;2149345 said:
The Corporation Film: Welcome

Corporations represent bourgeois capitalism left with no master to hold its leash and keep it from crushing the common man between its teeth.

Lefty Pablum.

If Corporations are Bad, with what would you replace them, even worse Big Government?
Honest business that's legally culpable for its actions.

I know the concept of a free market and the rule of law is hard for you idiots to grasp, but it really does work when it's implemented.

you need to change the Constitution first

Good luck to you

But I like my Congressman

☭proletarian☭;2149379 said:
Honest business that's legally culpable for its actions.

I know the concept of a free market and the rule of law is hard for you idiots to grasp, but it really does work when it's implemented.

What a moron. You obviously read for neither retention nor comprehension.

You won't find any of the conservatives here advocating against free markets.

I find it pretty funny that you are using a computer, undoubtedly developed by an EVUL Corporation to communicate via an internet that is run by an EVUL Corporation to Trash Evul Corporations.

Right... because computers would not be made by anybody at all if they couldn't enslave little chinese and taiwanese kids and choose politicians to parade before the public based on who promises to ensure they're not held liable for dumping a bunch of toxic waste in public water supplies :rolleyes:

Sure...
If you think people running businesses are not honest, why do you support people who are less honest accruing more and more government power?

Are you fucking retarded? :eusa_eh:

you need to change the Constitution first

Good luck to you

But I like my Congressman
Funny how they don't think about the fact that term limits also means that if you do find someone willing to fight for the People- ya can't keep him around.

☭proletarian☭;2149386 said:

You just completely jumped the shark.

☭proletarian☭;2149377 said:
☭proletarian☭;2149324 said:

Disclaimer: I know you said "Representitives"...However? George Washington Blazed that trail as a Man of Honour...

You're going up against both parties, all the major banks, and all the major corporations, who have all been involved in one giant circle jerk for quite some time now.

I just told you DUMBASS. Washington set the precident. it's a matter of Honour. The Founders never meant Government to be a life's occupation. Or don't you know history that well?

Proletarian cognitively dissonant and intellectually dishonest. He doesn't understand the causes of the issues he rails against - and advocates things which make the problems worse.

What a moron. You obviously read for neither retention nor comprehension.

Says the dumb bitch who says the guy who's constantly calling for massive cuts in the size of the Fed is somehow advocating giving politicians more power :rolleyes:

You won't find any of the conservatives here advocating against free markets.

Right... so the conservatives here no longer oppose regulation, now supporting doing away with corporate charters which declare corporations legal persons above the rule of law, and now support the anti-trust and anti-monopoly laws?

Conservatives have never supported a free market because a free market has always (unless you want to go back a few thousand years) been a creation/goal of the Left.

Conservative: supporting the status quo or status quo ante

Neither the status quo nor the status quo ante were free markets. Free markets came into existence with the creation of basic regulation and protections for the common man- products of the Red Left.

☭proletarian☭;2149399 said:
Neither the status quo nor the status quo ante were free markets. Free markets came into existence with the creation of basic regulation and protections for the common man- products of the Red Left.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are deranged.

Please provide some credible historical references that show how The Red Left was a major influence on The Founders when they developed The Constitution.

Last edited:
Why not Congress .
Term limits ,2 terms and out ,no retirement benefits.
Term limits for senators and house members would require an amendment to the constitution which would require approval by 3/4 of both houses, approval by the President, and ratification by the states. Before you would even stand a change of this passing, you have to eliminate campaigning as we know it today. New congressmen spend half their first term learning the ropes and most of the remaining time campaigning leaving little time for real law making.

A nice thought, but it ain't gonna happen.

☭proletarian☭;2149386 said:

You just completely jumped the shark.
Says the idiot who thinks my constant opposition the the massive federal government somehow means I want more power in DC :rolleyes:

do a google search for "red republic proletarian site:usmessageboard.com"- there's a thread that roughly outlines the nation I would create (though it doesn't get into the details of the three branches of government and the five levels of governance).

☭proletarian☭;2149377 said:

I just told you DUMBASS. Washington set the precident. it's a matter of Honour. The Founders never meant Government to be a life's occupation. Or don't you know history that well?

wow... you righties always start yelling when you can't answer a question..

So I'll ask you again:

If politicians were honourable and you could think of more than one man, you wouldn't be bitching about there being a problem in the first place.

☭proletarian☭;2149406 said:
do a google search for "red republic proletarian site:usmessageboard.com"- there's a thread that roughly outlines the nation I would create (though it doesn't get into the details of the three branches of government and the five levels of governance).

Thank you for sharing - but I've seen enough of your incoherence to not wish to waste further time on it.

Forum List

Back