If I Was Black, I'd Be Pissed Off Too...

this is nothing but a racists view of black people.

You are a racist

I will admit to being influenced by the media and court decisions.

why should a reasonable person such as myself not be shocked at the unfairness of court decisions demanding that blacks will not have to pass the same employment conditions as other workers. I can (sort of) understand it if it is the post office or DMV but why should I have my life put in jeopardy by putting unqualified workers in the police or fire departments?

I think it is you who are racist because you demand that races be treated differently

ummm... you've obviously mistaken TM for an intelligent person, Ian... :redface:

thanks for the heads up. funny how these threads always degenerate into name-calling

I have never understood why the right wants ONLY black Americans to avoid talking of their peoples REAL history

Do we have French History Month? Brazilian History Month?

I'm tired of trying to appease the ungrateful.

So now black Americans are ungrateful?

any more racist shit you want to spew or do you need to go downey up your sheets now?

why should a reasonable person such as myself not be shocked at the unfairness of court decisions demanding that blacks will not have to pass the same employment conditions as other workers. I can (sort of) understand it if it is the post office or DMV but why should I have my life put in jeopardy by putting unqualified workers in the police or fire departments?

I think it is you who are racist because you demand that races be treated differently

ummm... you've obviously mistaken TM for an intelligent person, Ian... :redface:

thanks for the heads up. funny how these threads always degenerate into name-calling

when you spew racist shit you get called a racist.

its only fair

so I have about a 130 IQ.

that is what the results of the test said.

I dont put much stock in them but you have just said that the average black person has about a 130 IQ.

You sticking with that one?

As a person with a measured IQ of 138 whose married to a person with an IQ of 145 and works with several persons who have genius-level IQ's, I know there's many different kinds of intelligence...

and I'm reminded on a daily basis that even the smartest person in the room can be a dumb motherfucker when it comes to certain subjects...

Last edited:
so I have about a 130 IQ.

that is what the results of the test said.

I dont put much stock in them but you have just said that the average black person has about a 130 IQ.

You sticking with that one?

As a person with a measured IQ of 138 whose married to a person with an IQ of 145 and works with several persons who have genius-level IQ's, I know there's many different kinds of intelligence...

and I'm reminded on a daily basis that even the smartest person in the room can be a dumb motherfucker when it comes to certain subjects...

so do you think that the average black American is 130 like me?

your avoiding the question.

'fraid so... certainly not what I had intended...

"When the time comes, punks like you will be hiding under the blankets playing with your pee pee."

Whatever you say Chief!:lol: Ol Hoss here with his posse practicing daily with our AK's just waiting on the day you and your kind bring yer tree huggin candy asses down here. Dont take it personally lil feller, go buy the neighborhood monkeys some ice cream and you'll feel better about yerself as soon as you get back here to tell everyone of your 'Good Deed".

Toodles dick head!:eusa_hand:

I'm not a liberal, dumb ass. You're very sick.

Sorry Buford! And THANK YOU! I misunderstood you and stand corrected. However, I do appreciate the "Very Sick" part!:lol: Ol Hoss been told that a time er two before!:redface: It is what it is babe! feelin me?:doubt:

Whatever Chief, SteelHoss suggest you git rid of avatar. VERY UNAmerican.

note they all refuse to answer why black Americans vote dem in such high numbers?

To me racism is holding a group of people back by continually telling them everyone hates them and that they cannot succeed unless they depend on the meager handouts from the government to barely get by until they die and accomplish nothing. And in exchange for such a meager life they have to vote for a certain party that promises such an unimpressive opportunity.

Forum List

Back