If I Was Black, I'd Be Pissed Off Too...

"When the time comes, punks like you will be hiding under the blankets playing with your pee pee."

Whatever you say Chief!:lol: Ol Hoss here with his posse practicing daily with our AK's just waiting on the day you and your kind bring yer tree huggin candy asses down here. Dont take it personally lil feller, go buy the neighborhood monkeys some ice cream and you'll feel better about yerself as soon as you get back here to tell everyone of your 'Good Deed".

Toodles dick head!:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
When the time comes said:
[SIZE="4"]Whatever you say Chief!:lol: Ol Hoss here with his posse practicing daily with our AK's just waiting on the day you and your kind bring yer tree huggin candy asses down here. Dont take it personally lil feller, go buy the neighborhood monkeys some ice cream and you'll feel better about yerself as soon as you get back here to tell everyone of your 'Good Deed".[/SIZE]

You really are a retard aren't you? you can't even navigate this forum properly to post something correctly.:rolleyes:

Tell us you guys theory on why black Americans vote so overwhelmingly for the dems?

Over the course of the last 50 years, poor people (many of whom are black) have been increasingly locked into dependence on federal programs... thus they will vote for the party that appears to guarantee continuance and expansion of such programs... and that party would be the Dems...

and middle-class blacks have been effectively convinced by their leaders and the mainstream media that the GOP is anti-black...

Tell us you guys theory on why black Americans vote so overwhelmingly for the dems?

Over the course of the last 50 years, poor people (many of whom are black) have been increasingly locked into dependence on federal programs... thus they will vote for the party that appears to guarantee continuance and expansion of such programs... and that party would be the Dems...

and middle-class blacks have been effectively convinced by their leaders and the mainstream media that the GOP is anti-black...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why do you think they are so easy to fool IF your theory is correct?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why do you think they are so easy to fool IF your theory is correct?

hmmm... mebbe because they're no more intelligent than you are...?

so I have about a 130 IQ.

that is what the results of the test said.

I dont put much stock in them but you have just said that the average black person has about a 130 IQ.

You sticking with that one?

"When the time comes, punks like you will be hiding under the blankets playing with your pee pee."

Whatever you say Chief!:lol: Ol Hoss here with his posse practicing daily with our AK's just waiting on the day you and your kind bring yer tree huggin candy asses down here. Dont take it personally lil feller, go buy the neighborhood monkeys some ice cream and you'll feel better about yerself as soon as you get back here to tell everyone of your 'Good Deed".

I'm not a liberal, dumb ass. You're very sick.

Forum List

Back