If I Was Black, I'd Be Pissed Off Too...

its not the talking about history at all. it about the shakedowns that always seem to come after. your ancestor was mean to my ancestor so pay up and stop complaining about my bad behaviour. it all your fault. you owe me now and forever.

What pay up? I have never asked anyone to pay for anything.:confused:

affirmative action comes in many forms. it started off as a well meaning operation to uplift a downtrodden people, now it is seen as a right that is owed. black attainment and behaviour is an individual social accomplishment but any negative aspects are blamed on past injustices by default.

Excuse me Mr babble, but uh,....blacks ARE animals! And since you seem to be such an "animal lover" why dont you just go down to the zoo and get yourself a cage too!

Good luck chief! (puke)

Thanks, hoss.

I imagine you are a sterling example of Christian love in your community.

You can count on that slick! Ol Hoss a shining and proud example of a TRUE AMERICAN!

More like a fucking loser.:eusa_hand:

its not the talking about history at all. it about the shakedowns that always seem to come after. your ancestor was mean to my ancestor so pay up and stop complaining about my bad behaviour. it all your fault. you owe me now and forever.

Your a fucking racist piece of lying crap

Ian raised a legitimate issue... your gratuitous slap does nothing to further the discourse...

It is indeed about history...

blacks are the only ethnic group in America who have no direct connection to the tribal culture of their ancestors... you may think it's no big deal, but consider that part of your sense of self comes from the knowledge of where your forefathers came from...

and, as far as the "owing" thing is concerned, we can thank the pandering politicians and race pimps for giving rise to black folks expecting some sort of payoff...

What in the fuck are you talkin bout boy???? Ol Hoss suggest you go down to the local zoo and he assure ya that you will indeed find all the "ethnic groups" "Tribal Culture" and definite ancestors" you speak of! :puke:

Last edited:

Ian raised a legitimate issue... your gratuitous slap does nothing to further the discourse...

I always call out racist when they show their faces

Tell us you guys theory on why black Americans vote so overwhelmingly for the dems?

It is indeed about history...

blacks are the only ethnic group in America who have no direct connection to the tribal culture of their ancestors... you may think it's no big deal, but consider that part of your sense of self comes from the knowledge of where your forefathers came from...

and, as far as the "owing" thing is concerned, we can thank the pandering politicians and race pimps for giving rise to black folks expecting some sort of payoff...

[COLOR="[B][COLOR="Red"]DarkOrange"]What in the fuck are you talkin bout boy???? Ol Hoss suggest you go down to the local zoo and he assure ya that you will indeed find all the "ethnic groups" "Tribal Culture" and definite ancestors" you speak of! :puke:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]

Ol Hoss is a retard with a dick in his mouth.:eusa_hand:

I do know hes a fucking racist who needs to go live in a past we will NEVER return to.

I always call out racist when they show their faces

what is your definition of 'racist'.

I am unwilling to negate some unpleasant aspects of reality for the sake of political correctness. if that makes me a racist, so be it. but it is people like me that keep our modern civilization operating.

this is nothing but a racists view of black people.

You are a racist

I have never understood why the right wants ONLY black Americans to avoid talking of their peoples REAL history

Yet it's only blacks who are allowed to talk about it ... and no one is allowed to point out the benefits to their ancestors and them it provided. Only black people were ever slaves in the entire span of human history. So it's cool. Those individuals that need to use it as an excuse can do so as long as they need to I guess.

Black Americans are leaving the Democrat party in increasing numbers. Here is a Democrat's worst nightmare.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Og2xv2cnaQ]**Barbara from Harlem - Patriot Powderkeg** Pomona, NY Oct. 15, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back