If I Was Black, I'd Be Pissed Off Too...

I do know hes a fucking racist who needs to go live in a past we will NEVER return to.

Retards like him are a dying breed, I'm not too worried about it. Even most white people find people like him disgusting and distance themselves from it.

Yep! And when the time comes sonny, the rest of us white people will be waiting for you with travel plans for you, your monkeys and the rest of the black lovin tree huggers to get back on the boat to Africa or wherever the fuck yer UNAmerican ass needs to go to make you feel better about yourselves! Trust me sweet pants (roll eyes) it certainly aint in my America!
That being said, you have a nice day ma'am!:puke:

Last edited:
its not the talking about history at all. it about the shakedowns that always seem to come after. your ancestor was mean to my ancestor so pay up and stop complaining about my bad behaviour. it all your fault. you owe me now and forever.

this is nothing but a racists view of black people.

You are a racist

I will admit to being influenced by the media and court decisions.

why should a reasonable person such as myself not be shocked at the unfairness of court decisions demanding that blacks will not have to pass the same employment conditions as other workers. I can (sort of) understand it if it is the post office or DMV but why should I have my life put in jeopardy by putting unqualified workers in the police or fire departments?

I think it is you who are racist because you demand that races be treated differently

I do know hes a fucking racist who needs to go live in a past we will NEVER return to.

Retards like him are a dying breed, I'm not too worried about it. Even most white people find people like him disgusting and distance themselves from it.

Yep! And when the time comes sonny, the rest of us white people will be waiting for you with travel plans for you, your monkeys and the rest of the black lovin tree huggers to get back on the boat to Africa or wherever the fuck yer UNAmerican ass needs to go to make you feel better about yourselves! Trust me sweet pants (roll eyes) it certainly aint in my America!

obviously a Steelers fan... :lol:

Yes like I said earlier, your retarded ass will fit in quite well here.

When the time comes, punks like you will be hiding under the blankets playing with your pee pee.

its not the talking about history at all. it about the shakedowns that always seem to come after. your ancestor was mean to my ancestor so pay up and stop complaining about my bad behaviour. it all your fault. you owe me now and forever.

You are a racist

why should a reasonable person such as myself not be shocked at the unfairness of court decisions demanding that blacks will not have to pass the same employment conditions as other workers. I can (sort of) understand it if it is the post office or DMV but why should I have my life put in jeopardy by putting unqualified workers in the police or fire departments?

I think it is you who are racist because you demand that races be treated differently
Thank you for admitting your a racist

You are a racist

ummm... you've obviously mistaken TM for an intelligent person, Ian... :redface:

I hope the five of you dont accidently shoot each other

Thanx boys! Ol Hoss feel right at home here!:lol:

Ol Hoss is a brain dead retard with a dick in his mouth.:eusa_hand:

You are a racist

Thank you for admitting your a racist

you should learn the proper way to spell the conjunction of "you are"...

do you use downy on your sheets to make them soft enough to wear?

The British need to paint themselves with Blue Wode and demand compensation from Italy.

Black people who reject the he done me wrong theory of social structre do well. Those that cling to it live in slums and end up in prison.

It's self proving.

Forum List

Back