If I Was Black, I'd Be Pissed Off Too...

so I have about a 130 IQ.

that is what the results of the test said.

I dont put much stock in them but you have just said that the average black person has about a 130 IQ.

You sticking with that one?

As a person with a measured IQ of 138 whose married to a person with an IQ of 145 and works with several persons who have genius-level IQ's, I know there's many different kinds of intelligence...

and I'm reminded on a daily basis that even the smartest person in the room can be a dumb motherfucker when it comes to certain subjects...

so do you think that the average black American is 130 like me?

your avoiding the question.

ummm... correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I effectively answered your question with this statement:

"even the smartest person in the room can be a dumb motherfucker when it comes to certain subjects..."

so I have about a 130 IQ.

that is what the results of the test said.

I dont put much stock in them but you have just said that the average black person has about a 130 IQ.

You sticking with that one?

As a person with a measured IQ of 138 whose married to a person with an IQ of 145 and works with several persons who have genius-level IQ's, I know there's many different kinds of intelligence...

and I'm reminded on a daily basis that even the smartest person in the room can be a dumb motherfucker when it comes to certain subjects...

so do you think that the average black American is 130 like me?

your avoiding the question.
I believe you have misplaced a decimal point.

So racist slurs are ok as long as you use them? :rolleyes:

Do you think I called you that because I hate all black people?

You didn't answer the question.:eusa_hand:

Is there ever a time a non black person can use that word to discribe someone who is defending racism?

I think there are times.

You were the first person in my life I ever said that to.

I still dont understand why you defended cali calling a black man a watermelon man.

I think I am allowed to use the word.

I think anyone is allowed to use words.

Its how you intend them that counts.

I was defending something I though was worthy of defending.

Is there ever a time a non black person can use that word to discribe someone who is defending racism?

I think there are times.

I still dont understand why you defended cali calling a black man a watermelon man.

CG already explained what she meant by that, it was not a racist attack.

I have never understood why the right wants ONLY black Americans to avoid talking of their peoples REAL history

I just wish people like you would stop calling the ones that don't wash their black history in our faces 24/7 Oreos.

wash?

dear idiot racist.

people can speak of their history all they want.

when was the last time you jumped on a jewish person for talking about the HOLOCAUST?

I think there are times.

CG already explained what she meant by that, it was not a racist attack.

yes it was.

she wanted just the reaction I gave her.

She did that on purpose.

you dont know cali very well

I think there are times.

props to TM for posting a somewhat intelligent answer...

I have never understood why the right wants ONLY black Americans to avoid talking of their peoples REAL history

I just wish people like you would stop calling the ones that don't wash their black history in our faces 24/7 Oreos.

wash?

dear idiot racist.

people can speak of their history all they want.

when was the last time you jumped on a jewish person for talking about the HOLOCAUST?

Actually that happens quite a bit.

prove they expect some sort of payoff like you claim?

a fair number of black folks are clamoring for reparations for having been descended from folks who were held in slavery... but I 'spect you might not be aware of this...

Reparations should have been given right after slavery ended imo.

And so it was done:
American Experience | Reconstruction: The Second Civil War | Forty Acres and a Mule | PBS

When is enough, enough?40 Acres and a Mule

Btw, I don't think the Jews remind us about the holocaust because they're expecting restitution. They just don't want a repeat performance. Now if anyone can prove that America is heading back to slavery feel free to provide proof.

note they all refuse to answer why black Americans vote dem in such high numbers?

why do you have this in your sig?
"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." -Bertrand Russell

you are not only dogmatic but you dont even respond to people's comments, you just start up the same old tired tirade of the same insults. do you ever have a new thought?

Russell would be aghast that someone like you thought his philosophies were pertinent to your drivel.

Forum List

Back