If I Was Black, I'd Be Pissed Off Too...

Why would the blacks and poor vote for a party like the GOP that causes the poverty and continually displays the racism the party is well known for?

Lincoln and Eisenhower were the only republican presidents that supported the citizens regardless of color or class yet the GOP supports nothing but dogs like Bush, Reagan, Nixon, and the rest of the corporate republicans that would destroy our republic to get that extra payoff.

Why would the blacks and poor vote for a party like the GOP that causes the poverty and continually displays the racism the party is well known for?

Lincoln and Eisenhower were the only republican presidents that supported the citizens regardless of color or class yet the GOP supports nothing but dogs like Bush, Reagan, Nixon, and the rest of the corporate republicans that would destroy our republic to get that extra payoff.

Did you learn that from a retarded goose or did you attend the public indoctrination centers?

Keep proving the point. HAHA

lol... "the GOP causes poverty" and "would destroy our republic"...

you remind me of my opinionated son (now 35 years old) back when he was 16...

Last edited:

That's pure spin.

Democrats haven't done a thing to improve their lot and don't intend to. As a matter fact most of their advances are the result of Republican acts, not Democrats.

That doesn't stop them from lying about the issue however.

Lyndon Baines Johnson, Democrat President of the United States who signed the Civil Rights Act and founder of "The Great Society": "I'll have those niggars voting Democrat for the next 200 years".

Did you learn that from a retarded goose or did you attend the public indoctrination centers?

Well Buford nothing was ever learned or gained from listening to a GOp racist uneducated fool like you.

Blacks got screwed, no doubt.

And naturally the net effect of those centuries of screwing is still screwing them.

I really don't care how much you love Jesus, White people or this nation, denying that obvious fact just makes one look like a complete and total moron.

Blacks got screwed, no doubt.

And naturally the net effect of those centuries of screwing is still screwing them.

I really don't care how much you love Jesus, White people or this nation, denying that obvious fact just makes one look like a complete and total moron.

But you can't tell them who is doing the screwing.

The Palestinians are a prime example of what's going on here.

Palestinians are the Arabs' excuse to attack the Jews. Other Arab countries could have solved the problem decades ago but they choose instead to keep their plight a focus of the anti-Semitic movement in the Middle East. Here in the states blacks are the lefts favorite stick to weld over the heads of the GOP. First they split them apart by offering them welfare. In order to qualify the husband can't live in the same home with the family if he has a job. Then blacks were offered government assistance at every stage of their lives. They gave them Affirmative-Action, then an entire month to air their grievances, and it just goes on and on with no end in sight.

You see the left knows that if you give someone money it makes them worthless. If you give them a means of self-support through training they become valuable to society.......and they can't have that.

While in the Navy every port we visited was festering with rip-off artists and layabouts waiting for easy G.I. money. Whores and scam-artists abound. Go deeper into the countryside and you'll find people with real values and a real purpose because the people had farms or jobs and didn't rely on easy money for anything. They worked hard for it. It tends to give them character and a work ethic.

We all lost this game, when the US Constitution was ratified, without women voting, and slaves sure couldn't. Inequality has plagued enforcement of USCA 4, 5, 14 and the rest, since ratification. You won't find even enforcement.

We are all slaves, as a result. And we are stuck in a box with trash, who won't ever be founding fathers, since they are fucking something else.

What pisses me off is that the White man will not acknowledge that HIS ancestors screwed BLACK slave women. He knows they did. I mean look at all the different colors of the Black ppl in this country, the color of their eyes (mine are green), their hair color and texture, Black ppl definitely have features of their White ancestors. So, why not just admit it.

What pisses me off is that the White man will not acknowledge that HIS ancestors screwed BLACK slave women. He knows they did. I mean look at all the different colors of the Black ppl in this country, the color of their eyes (mine are green), their hair color and texture, Black ppl definitely have features of their White ancestors. So, why not just admit it.

Who do you want to admit to it? the people who did that are dead.:eusa_eh:

Speak for yourself, Kimosabe. While some of us do indeed have white ancestors in the family tree, even to the point that we look more like those ancestors than other genetic contributors, those white ancestors weren't screwing black women.
Here's a question for blacks of mixed ancestry: Why do you prefer claiming the black heritage, denying any other ancestry? Even obama denies his Caucasian blood.

Speak for yourself, Kimosabe. While some of us do indeed have white ancestors in the family tree, even to the point that we look more like those ancestors than other genetic contributors, those white ancestors weren't screwing black women.
Here's a question for blacks of mixed ancestry: Why do you prefer claiming the black heritage, denying any other ancestry? Even obama denies his Caucasian blood.

For most people who are half Black and half something else when people see them they tend to just treat them as light skinned Black people, they won't know if they are mixed unless you tell them. My mother is Irish and I have no problem with it, but if we met you would never know it. For me to tell someone I am Irish would make me look nuts.

For most people who are half Black and half something else when people see them they tend to just treat them as light skinned Black people, they won't know if they are mixed unless you tell them. My mother is Irish and I have no problem with it, but if we met you would never know it. For me to tell someone I am Irish would make me look nuts.

Question HG: Do you consider yourself a black man? Not that it matters but are you a black man?:confused:

Forum List

Back