If I may have your attention

So THAT's where my pliars went.......:evil:

You realize, don't you, that you forced measures of economy on my efforts with your silly little plier stunt don't you? I've had to resort to silly string and a whole lot of red die #2 food coloring.

In fact....some folks aren't to happy with these austerity measures...:eusa_eh:

Ummm .... it was all ... ummm ... Zane's fault ....:redface:

Zane? Uh.....was that the little dude that err....went all wonky on you?

I'm sure I can schedule in a therapy session gratis...but, you'll have to give me the pliers first.

Apparently he's my clone.:lol:

Any self-respecting, chocolate-loving dominatrix should have a Leatherman handy in her Prada bag.

Their new range includes some fabulous shoes... I was amazed what they can fit in the heels now! Wow! Definitely worth the investment.

Yeah, yeah. So you keep saying. We'll just make sure of that.

Coyote, where's that special belt - you still have the key, don't you?

Key........? Errr............

(*burp*)
Awwww, not again?????

Well...what do you expect when you hide it in a bowl of M&M's? I mean what sort of dumb hiding place is that.......:doubt:

By the way...if you going past the 7-11, can you pick up some Cracker Jacks? I can't find the decoder ring either and until I do we can't ... err...take care of....that other little problem....:eusa_eh:

Key........? Errr............

(*burp*)
Awwww, not again?????

Well...what do you expect when you hide it in a bowl of M&M's? I mean what sort of dumb hiding place is that.......:doubt:

By the way...if you going past the 7-11, can you pick up some Cracker Jacks? I can't find the decoder ring either and until I do we can't ... err...take care of....that other little problem....:eusa_eh:

That was the key to the dunge...errr...basement that was in the M&Ms. Oh well. We'll have to address that when Pilgrim comes along.

Awwww, not again?????

That was the key to the dunge...errr...basement that was in the M&Ms. Oh well. We'll have to address that when Pilgrim comes along.

Speaking of Pilgrim....where is that boy? He's been umh....latent of late...?

Maybe we can find a suitable cellar substitute...how about styrofoam coolers? I bought an end lot of coolers....reinforce them with a little duct tape...?

Maybe we can find a suitable cellar substitute...how about styrofoam coolers? I bought an end lot of coolers....reinforce them with a little duct tape...?

Gunny has the duct tape.

Is he ticklish? We could do a lot with that.

Any self-respecting, chocolate-loving dominatrix should have a Leatherman handy in her Prada bag.

Their new range includes some fabulous shoes... I was amazed what they can fit in the heels now! Wow! Definitely worth the investment.

Did you HAVE to mention shoes? Care will be here directly ....:lol:

Shoes? Did someone mention shoes? Can't have a Prada bag without the Prada shoes! :D

Any respectable princess, knows this....:eusa_whistle:

Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

Content blocked by your organization

Reason: This Websense category is filtered: Violence.

URL: TM8k

:doubt:

Gunny has the duct tape.

Is he ticklish? We could do a lot with that.

He screams every time I try to pull it off...not sure...is that "ticklish"?

It's wreaking havoc with my duct tape recycling scheme, plus I'm having a hell of time getting all those little hairs off it. :eusa_eh:

Hmm....got Nair?

Forum List

Back