If I may have your attention

Speaking of Pilgrim....where is that boy? He's been umh....latent of late...?

Maybe we can find a suitable cellar substitute...how about styrofoam coolers? I bought an end lot of coolers....reinforce them with a little duct tape...?

Gunny has the duct tape.

Is he ticklish? We could do a lot with that.

He screams every time I try to pull it off...not sure...is that "ticklish"?

It's wreaking havoc with my duct tape recycling scheme, plus I'm having a hell of time getting all those little hairs off it. :eusa_eh:

Hmm....got Nair?
LMAO!

Nair? No, I think Gunny would enjoy a body wax, don't you?

The web site he links to is certified crazy shit.

It is copyrighted from 2008. But it is also copyrighted for things it has not yet even posted since it claims to copyright stuff IN THE FUTURE!

This guy is gonna make our resident scumbag 9/11 Troofers look like fuckin' geniuses, I'm guessing.

Oh, and by the way: Welcome Seer Travesty!

Welcome aboard.

copyright 2083, Liability, Inc. (a not yet incorporated purveyor of conservatism since the early middle ages).

monty_python_god_animation_talking_.gif

God has spoken The Truth.

Where's Seer Travis?

Gunny has the duct tape.

Is he ticklish? We could do a lot with that.

It's wreaking havoc with my duct tape recycling scheme, plus I'm having a hell of time getting all those little hairs off it. :eusa_eh:

Hmm....got Nair?
LMAO!

Austerity measures....until I get me pliers back, it's the tweezers....one....hair....at....a....time.

Hmm....got Nair?
LMAO!

Austerity measures....until I get me pliers back, it's the tweezers....one....hair....at....a....time.
:udaman:
:udaman:

Blind Travis Truman!

No. That's not quite right.

Seer. Harry Truman.

Nope. STill off.

Wait, I got it!

Seersucker Barry Newman.

Nope. Way off.

Hm.

Seer Harry Truman.

The Truman Show.

Shitty movie.

Blind Travis Truman!

Seer. Harry Truman.

Nope. STill off.

Wait, I got it!

Seersucker Barry Newman.

Nope. Way off.

Hm.

Seer Harry Truman.

The Truman Show.

Shitty movie.

:offtopic: Kindly either shut up and lie down so we can walk all over you or leave the thread. We will have no more crap about the original topic. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day. The Devine Sisterhood of Chocolate & Chardonnay.

Blind Travis Truman!

Seer. Harry Truman.

Nope. STill off.

Wait, I got it!

Seersucker Barry Newman.

Nope. Way off.

Hm.

Seer Harry Truman.

The Truman Show.

Shitty movie.

:offtopic: Kindly either shut up and lie down so we can walk all over you or leave the thread. We will have no more crap about the original topic. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day. The Devine Sisterhood of Chocolate & Chardonnay.

:lol:

My post was [believe it or not, for I DO speak the TRUTH! (!!) ] ENTIRELY "on topic."

Now then, at the risk of copyright infringement (possibly in 2080), I quote the mystic words (well just a small snippet of them) from Seer Travis Truman. Here we go.

Seer Travis says, and I quote,
Charles Manson is one of the greatest human minds of all time. He is a courageous philosopher and his words are 100% gold nuggets of Forbidden Truth. You just can't go past Charles as a source of mind-shattering Forbidden Truths. I strongly recommend that all students of the Forbidden Truth study Charles Manson extensively, reading every article and every quote on Charles.
TM8k

I conclude that my instincts about Seer Travis were right on the money. He is one fucked up individual.

Blind Travis Truman!

Seer. Harry Truman.

Nope. STill off.

Wait, I got it!

Seersucker Barry Newman.

Nope. Way off.

Hm.

Seer Harry Truman.

The Truman Show.

Shitty movie.

My post was [believe it or not, for I DO speak the TRUTH! (!!) ] ENTIRELY "on topic."

Now then, at the risk of copyright infringement (possibly in 2080), I quote the mystic words (well just a small snippet of them) from Seer Travis Truman. Here we go.

Charles Manson is one of the greatest human minds of all time. He is a courageous philosopher and his words are 100% gold nuggets of Forbidden Truth. You just can't go past Charles as a source of mind-shattering Forbidden Truths. I strongly recommend that all students of the Forbidden Truth study Charles Manson extensively, reading every article and every quote on Charles.
TM8k

I conclude that my instincts about Seer Travis were right on the money. He is one fucked up individual.

That's all fine and dandy, but, as I mentioned, this thread has been derailed by the Devine Sisterhood of Chocolate and Chardonnay. The topic is, therefore, the entertainment of the Sisterhood. Kindly do not try to take the thread back to the drivel of the OP. Further resistance will not be tolerated. Thank you.

TM8k

That's all fine and dandy, but, as I mentioned, this thread has been derailed by the Devine Sisterhood of Chocolate and Chardonnay. The topic is, therefore, the entertainment of the Sisterhood. Kindly do not try to take the thread back to the drivel of the OP. Further resistance will not be tolerated. Thank you.

I am not in the least little tiny wee bit convinced that you spelled Divine correctly.

Moreover, my dear, I am even less convinced that Seer Travis Truman will adhere to your request.

And if I know Charlie fuckin' Manson, it's an odds on bet that HE won't comply with your wishes, either.

By the way, did you notice the similarity there?

TRUE MAN.

Man SON. Son of Man.

"Hey Man, I thought he was Jesus Christ!" -- Charlie loyalist explaining why he "followed" Charlie Manson!

and covered in chocolate, marshmallow cream, and maraschino cherries.

The base may be bananas, but at the top there is goodness.

Drunken citizen-slaves, especially those who have jobs and fit into the system, are often simply not formally charged by police for minor scuffles and assaults while drunk. This is an important issue to Me, as I am charged with crimes over things including walking down the street (false charges of loitering), having a small disagreement with someone without yelling or violence (assault) etc. This shows how much that society and the authorities are targeting and persecuting Me.

rofl

We have an Australian Terral!

Or maybe an Australian Christoperha

*WARNING* You MUST read the disclaimer before viewing this website. If you have not read the disclaimer, you MUST click here NOW or Close your browser NOW.

This page is about My legal right to a trial for criminal charges in australia being denied, even though the alleged crime was committed in a residential suburb on australian soil. By trial denied, I do not mean that the charges were heard by a judge or magistrate instead, but literally a trial hearing was refused and I was told there would be no hearing unless I pleaded guilty. It will list a series of illegal denials of My legal rights in various court cases, and a campaign of medical service denial coupled with hiring other criminals to try and pressurise Me. We will read about the parole affair that denied Me all parole for no legitimate reason. All these aformentioned circumstances were orchestrated by the department of justice due to the fear and loathing they had for a Forbidden Truth website they believed I ran at the time.

We will see how defense lawyers, despite costing $8, 000 or so a day were completely and uttely useless. We will see how My defense barrister "Chris" P.C. Dane QC of melboure, victoria, australia personally acted unethically and threw a hissy-fit and walked out on his client for refusing to plead guilty. We will see how Christopher Dane QC was not acting in the intrests of either his client, the obediance of law and legal ethics, and of course Truth-based justice.

I'm willing to bet $1 that Seer is a twoofer!

Last edited:
Oh, and by the way: Welcome Seer Travesty!
Welcome aboard.

Be warned that insolence can earn you an irreversible and life-long ban from communicating with Me personally.

Do ya PROMISE, ass-sucker? Or are you just being a lying douche-puddle?

I concur with the sentiment that holds that Seersucker Travesty is simply not interesting.

I have a suggestion for a new web site greeting for ST..............................

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer's JOHNNY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JB68sLGY8]YouTube - Heeeeere's Johnny-Jack Nicholson-The Shining[/ame]

Forum List

Back