If I may have your attention

Yes, all very sensible and deeply considered replies, I am sure. Meanwhile, while you lot have been wasting your precious time in your finite lives, I have began webcast of Seer Travis; Truth TV Episide 5.
Advertizing spam, huh?

A webcast? Really? Can we like tell people that we KNOW Seer Travis?

I look forward to each and every Episide.

An Episide (as I put this together) appears to be a lot like an Episode, but he must commit a real murder along the way?

Or maybe he just thinks he'll KILL in the ratings.

I wonder how they calculate ratings for webcasts?

And how does he manage to get Charlie Manson as a guest?

Yes, all very sensible and deeply considered replies, I am sure. Meanwhile, while you lot have been wasting your precious time in your finite lives, I have began webcast of Seer Travis; Truth TV Episide 5.

It is our time to do with as we see fit. If we choose to waste it, that's not your business. You should move on to a board where people are more...... more...... more..... accepting of your 'truth'.

Seer Travis, keep in mind that most of these replies are in the spirit of good fun of course mixed with TRUTHFUL 'gut reaction' comments by some, Jovial by others, yada yada and yada, by some don't let our opinions get your jock strap in a twist.

USMB, in my opinion, is a place where many come to spar a few rounds,mud wrestle,and just plain 'kick shit around', if one takes it too seriously, I would recommend some reruns of Mr Rogers or Lost in Space......that is all.........for now :D

Seer Travis, keep in mind that most of these replies are in the spirit of good fun of course mixed with TRUTHFUL 'gut reaction' comments by some, Jovial by others, yada yada and yada, by some don't let our opinions get your jock strap in a twist.

USMB, in my opinion, is a place where many come to spar a few rounds,mud wrestle,and just plain 'kick shit around', if one takes it too seriously, I would recommend some reruns of Mr Rogers or Lost in Space......that is all.........for now :D

Gatekeeper is being nice and polite.

I don't suffer from that affliction in this instance. I happen to think that Seersucker Travis IS a fucking asshole. Why?

Because he quotes, with respect and approbation, the words of Charlie fuckin' Manson.

Hey, Seersucker, you are a diseased little twat. Fuck off.

monty_python_god_animation_talking_.gif

God has spoken The Truth.

Where's Seer Travis?

HAHAHA, I love that GIF image! Some of these fit right into a thread like a glove.:D
Damn, forgot what I was going to reply to, oh well, later...........

The web site he links to is certified crazy shit.

Interesting. Here your statement has zero Truth-based legitimacy, yet another take on it would make it reveal Truth!

1. Yes, I have no doubt that societal whore-agents given the ludicrous title of "forensic psychiatrists" would indeed certify Me if they got the chance to do so. They would simply be acting irrationally, in order to silence a Seer of Forbidden Truth on behalf of the lie-based society that they are beholden to.

2. You are totally incorrect from any legitimate and Truth-based version of "crazy". My website represents Truth, Forbidden Truth, True Reality revelations, sanity, intellect integrity, and cutting-edge research and philosophical discussion.

This guy is gonna make our resident scumbag 9/11 Troofers look like fuckin' geniuses, I'm guessing.
The 9/11 conspiracies have no Truth-based legitimacy. I have studied exactly why these humans cling to their lie-based theories in pathetic fear.

Oh, and by the way: Welcome Seer Travesty!
Welcome aboard.

Be warned that insolence can earn you an irreversible and life-long ban from communicating with Me personally.

To all : Update ... Seer Travis' Truth TV Episode 5 is now finished production. Will be available on YouTube between 6 hours and 4 days from now. (4:25 server time)

Your website doesn't represent jack on this board. In case you missed some truth you're obviously NOT seeing.

I make the rules.

You will NOT advertise your website on this board. THIS would be one of the aforementioned rules I make. Let me know if I need to dumb that down further for you.

California Girl said:
She was busy..... there were men to be walked over in her new Prada shoes. Girl's gotta break in new shoes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6tScphBh14"]In other words, take a hike![/ame]

Last edited:
I am not sure, as being a newbie in here, but for the "Introduce Yourself" section, is this some kind of new record for replies almost 200? It says a lot about us! :D

I am not sure, as being a newbie in here, but for the "Introduce Yourself" section, is this some kind of new record for replies almost 200? It says a lot about us! :D

I think it says a lot about someone who starts and "Introduce Yourself" thread with " ... may I have your attention ...."

I think it says a lot about someone who starts and "Introduce Yourself" thread with " ... may I have your attention ...."

:lol: Well damn, That's what hit me at first in the Intro section. Thought that was a bit 'different', I was right.

Can we fast forward through the commercials?

Advertizing spam, huh?

An Episide (as I put this together) appears to be a lot like an Episode, but he must commit a real murder along the way?

Shoot...I must have misread it. I thought it was webcasting an Episode of Twilight Zone....

Advertizing spam, huh?

Shoot...I must have misread it. I thought it was webcasting an Episode of Twilight Zone....

Nah. He's just trying to drum business for his freak show. Probably given terral and christophera stiffies.:lol:

Nah. He's just trying to drum business for his freak show. Probably given terral and christophera stiffies.:lol:

:D shit, there goes another mouthfull of coffee!

Oh, and by the way: Welcome Seer Travesty!
Welcome aboard.

Be warned that insolence can earn you an irreversible and life-long ban from communicating with Me personally.

Do ya PROMISE, ass-sucker? Or are you just being a lying douche-puddle?

I concur with the sentiment that holds that Seersucker Travesty is simply not interesting.

Hahaha, "life-long ban from communicating with Me personally." Plus, "Me" being capitalized.

Gotta admire his chutzpah!

Forum List

Back