If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but most people do support freedom. You can take your religion an shove it up your smelly bum!

I hope you aren't suggesting that killing another human being is your 'freedom.'

And, there is that Liberal white flag....vulgarity.

It is here in America. Also, women have been aborting babies since ancient times.

I posted this: "I hope you aren't suggesting that killing another human being is your 'freedom.'"

And you responded thus: "It is here in America."

Are you inarticulate or really, really immoral?

Any other human beings you feel the right to slaughter?
Perhaps you should be penned up before you injure anyone.

Morality is subjective. Nobody has to live by your rules, silly! Mind your business.

"Morality is subjective."

I don't have the time or interest in giving you the lesson you so sorely require....but...
  1. If there's no God - declaring that nobody can be the source of ethics for anybody, and therefore morality is, again, purely subjective. Abortion may be legal, and a woman’s right….but this doesn’t mean it is ethically right. The Greeks believed in a version of same in which they placed deformed babies on the hillside. The reason I use the Greek example of ugly children is not because we do it today, but because they had reason on their side. Reason supports a lot of things, as for example, a very liberal position on abortion. If there is no God, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is just a good idea. That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people. Prager
A serial killer operates via your motto "Morality is subjective." I don't expect you to benefit from the above, but felt I needed to provide it.

you dont rape child because god told you ?

It's the same question, where did you coming from? and so on, so on, ... I've to go now. What is from me is from you & vica versa, still this world do not do ... life could be so much easier & fun when we do, ... but the time will come we shall see the truth & will be found within us. Have a good day! & lovely regards. For as last note: The morality is our immortally when we have been given immortally, why do we than pain ourself so hard to follow a system which behold our freedom to live like we wish to live & to give us a chance to build an endless empire?, & why people say when you have no money, you can do nothing, may they have no life? You have to work? Do you know why those terrorist are fighting, do you know why people kill each other? They see no future or see no opening to release themself or find a job in this failure system & we are walking blind into the foulnishments of money & the in captured wealth & so as well it neglects our natives. & ps. There's so much wealth in the world, everyone can be pleased, but we close it up, for who? for what? to waste it! Therefor the sentence: what's from me, is for you & vica versa, if you need than something, someone will give it to you, cuz everyone deals with there wealths to rest of our labor to build up freetime, which means to come in peace (wisly freedom); gather together &build out something great, so a new skyline will arisen, with facilities which one wants to have in.

Just what this place needs, ANOTHER crazy nutjob. Lol. Oh boy! The crazies love their religion. :D

America is based on religion....our system of laws, and even the Constitution.

I'd suggest you re-think your post....but that presupposes an ability to think.
The Constitution, a completely secular document, contains no references to God, Jesus or Christianity.And politicalchic before you question ppl's abilty to think, I might suggest to actually show some critical thinking yourself. For instance the whole op here start with the assertion that since the big bang happened but since we don't know how or why it has to be a miracle. In religion 'we dont know' is not an answer, when in doubt god is responsible. The problem is that over the millenia, very gradually we as a species have found more and more answers to questions that used to be in religious domain. Nearly every time religion resisted and every time it had to aquies. If the whole basis of being religious is having faith without the availability of proof, even more, being proven wrong in alot of areas, I find it insanely ironic you questioning ppl's ability to think.

There is a clear reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution.

I hope you aren't suggesting that killing another human being is your 'freedom.'

It is here in America. Also, women have been aborting babies since ancient times.

I posted this: "I hope you aren't suggesting that killing another human being is your 'freedom.'"

Morality is subjective. Nobody has to live by your rules, silly! Mind your business.

I don't have the time or interest in giving you the lesson you so sorely require....but...
  1. If there's no God - declaring that nobody can be the source of ethics for anybody, and therefore morality is, again, purely subjective. Abortion may be legal, and a woman’s right….but this doesn’t mean it is ethically right. The Greeks believed in a version of same in which they placed deformed babies on the hillside. The reason I use the Greek example of ugly children is not because we do it today, but because they had reason on their side. Reason supports a lot of things, as for example, a very liberal position on abortion. If there is no God, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is just a good idea. That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people. Prager
A serial killer operates via your motto "Morality is subjective." I don't expect you to benefit from the above, but felt I needed to provide it.

you dont rape child because god told you ?

What a stupid post.

Just what this place needs, ANOTHER crazy nutjob. Lol. Oh boy! The crazies love their religion. :D

The Constitution, a completely secular document, contains no references to God, Jesus or Christianity.And politicalchic before you question ppl's abilty to think, I might suggest to actually show some critical thinking yourself. For instance the whole op here start with the assertion that since the big bang happened but since we don't know how or why it has to be a miracle. In religion 'we dont know' is not an answer, when in doubt god is responsible. The problem is that over the millenia, very gradually we as a species have found more and more answers to questions that used to be in religious domain. Nearly every time religion resisted and every time it had to aquies. If the whole basis of being religious is having faith without the availability of proof, even more, being proven wrong in alot of areas, I find it insanely ironic you questioning ppl's ability to think.

You are entitled to your religious beliefs. Keep them to yourself and apply them to your own life. Nobody else is obligated to live by your rules. K? :)

...and science holds the answer to all questions....

Then what kick started the universe?

After all we wouldn't want to violate one of Newton's three laws now would we?

If the scientific answer at this time is we don't know...

Then doesn't that mean a miracle occurred?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D
No. same thing could be asked of religion: If everything needs a preceding event/creator, then were did GOD come from? And where did THAT come from, ad infinitum. Perhaps this is an unanswerable question, and perhaps, it doesn't matter.

Clearly you don't understand the meaning inherent in the term "God."
I don't have YOUR understanding of "god". Remind me-where did god come from? IF everything needs a creator.

Eternal is inherent in the concept.

You may have to look up the meaning of those terms.

:) make it a bit lolly instead of being so serious :) Yes He's here, but still is not been accept. (good night my friends). For as last, where are we coming from? If we are coming from the monkeys, where did they came from? In the early born of earth there was only dust & fire @ earth, then soon came the sea & fishes? Did one ever fished? Try 1 day laying a fish onto dry @ earth, would it be transformed into a dinosaurus? Over duration of million years than? I think this fish was been dust before he could be transformed -- God must be created us to give us joy on earth, still there's no joy cuz no-one follow the way in enlightenments, so God has to come to let us see again how we can enjoy our lives, ... :) Jesus is about to come, He is already in Jesus Christ & says: joy may come soon ... :) love & peace my beloved friends.

You are entitled to your religious beliefs. Keep them to yourself and apply them to your own life. Nobody else is obligated to live by your rules. K? :)

What are you afraid of?
Education?

What are you afraid of?
Education?

I'm not afraid. Like I said, you are entitled to believe in your gods and worship them and live your life how you choose. So is everyone else. Mind your business and take care of your own house.

God is a theory in which some of you choose to believe. You can think abortion is murder, or you can think whatever you want. You do NOT have the right to force your morality onto others who do not share your views. Get over yourselves. ;)

Maybe the universe always existed, and didn't need a ETERNAL supreme being to create it? What do we need a God for? One way or the other, we exist and we are here NOW.

What are you afraid of?
Education?

I'm not afraid. Like I said, you are entitled to believe in your gods and worship them and live your life how you choose. So is everyone else. Mind your business and take care of your own house.

1.As I said....not 'like I said.'
2. It is not MY God....and God is capitalized
3. This nation and its laws are based on religion.
4. John Adams in a speech to the military in 1798... "We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Try very hard to be smarter.

What are you afraid of?
Education?

4. John Adams in a speech to the military in 1798... "We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Sorry, you don't have the right here in this country to force yourself into other people's personal lives. Must be tough for you. :D

What are you afraid of?
Education?

Sorry, you don't have the right here in this country to force yourself into other people's personal lives. Must be tough for you. :D

Clearly you have the right to be ignorant.
Bet you get tired of hearing that, huh?
  1. Robert’s Rules of Order: “where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty.”

What are you afraid of?
Education?

Clearly you have the right to be ignorant.
Bet you get tired of hearing that, huh?
  1. Robert’s Rules of Order: “where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty.”

What is it you are doing to stop this tragedy??? Lol. :D Shut up. You don't care about other people's embryos, you fool.

upload_2016-3-16_22-23-25.jpeg

So now you're saying a belief in God is synonymous with being a religious nut job?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Must be why abortion IS in fact legal, eh? :D Lol.

No....that would because the Left corrupted that system.

Didn't you know that?

Sorry but most people do support freedom. You can take your religion an shove it up your smelly bum!

upload_2016-3-16_22-30-46.jpeg

If it's freedom then why does the government have to provide tax dollars, taken at the point of a government sword, to places like Planned Parenthood?

*****SMILE*****

I have all the evidence I need to know God exists... Perhaps you need to go back and read the whole thread of the OP who happens to be myself.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You know what they say . . . if you NEED religion to make you a good person, you really are not a good person at all. ;)

upload_2016-3-16_22-41-57.jpeg

Does not having being religious make everybody a good person?

*****SMILE*****

...and science holds the answer to all questions....

Then what kick started the universe?

After all we wouldn't want to violate one of Newton's three laws now would we?

If the scientific answer at this time is we don't know...

Then doesn't that mean a miracle occurred?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D
No. same thing could be asked of religion: If everything needs a preceding event/creator, then were did GOD come from? And where did THAT come from, ad infinitum. Perhaps this is an unanswerable question, and perhaps, it doesn't matter.

Clearly you don't understand the meaning inherent in the term "God."
I don't have YOUR understanding of "god". Remind me-where did god come from? IF everything needs a creator.

upload_2016-3-16_22-44-25.jpeg

Your argument is a straw man.

By definition God is and always will be.

Define infinity.

*****SMILE*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back