Meet South Dakotas Hot Version Of Sarah Palin......Conservative Kristi Noem

Kristi Noem, Rising GOP Star, Under Fire for 20 Speeding Tickets

According to local news reports, Noem's lifetime driving record includes 20 speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations, and a citation for failing to carry her driver's license. She has also received six notices for failing to appear in court and two arrest warrants for failing to pay fines related to her tickets. She was stopped by police earlier this year for driving 94 mph.

I like fast women. :D

probably just confused the interstate sign with the speed limit sign.

happens all the time

According to local news reports, Noem's lifetime driving record includes 20 speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations, and a citation for failing to carry her driver's license. She has also received six notices for failing to appear in court and two arrest warrants for failing to pay fines related to her tickets. She was stopped by police earlier this year for driving 94 mph.

probably just confused the interstate sign with the speed limit sign.

happens all the time

Happens to me. :eusa_whistle: She must have been going through ND when she got that last one.

Damn, she would have lost her license in Oklahoma long before she could have racked up a record like that.

Now that's my kind of a babe! A conservative AND a lead foot. I've got her beat though. My DL has been suspended 7 times and revoked 2. I've had so many tickets I quit counting, including Speed In Excess, Drag Racing, Imprudent Speed and Conduct Regardless Of Life.

Nothing wrong with a female candidate being easy on the eyes. Seems most conservatives ones are. But it's what's between the ears and what they believe in that really matters, before they'd get my vote.

Last edited:
The NRA has endorsed her opponent:

"...In South Dakota, Rep. Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (D) got the NRA's endorsement even though her opponent, Kristi Noem (R), has made her fondness for hunting a prominent part of her campaign...."

washingtonpost.com

Big fuckin' deal. The NRA has just about lost all it's credibility with conservative gun owners. They're also endorsing the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT RON KIND here in Wisconsin, who voted WITH OWEbama straight across the board.

Fuck the NRA. At this point, who gives a shit who they endorse?

"...In South Dakota, Rep. Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (D) got the NRA's endorsement even though her opponent, Kristi Noem (R), has made her fondness for hunting a prominent part of her campaign...."

washingtonpost.com

They are both avid hunters.

Elections 2010: In South Dakota: Another Sarah Palin? - ABC News

Herseth-Sandlin is an avid hunter and one of the top conservative Democrats in the House. She's also from a highly regarded South Dakota political family; her grandfather was a governor, her grandmother a South Dakota Secretary of State and her father a leader in the state legislature.

But Herseth-Sandlin has never faced a challenger like Kristi Noem. She's a rancher, a mother of three, and a staunch conservative who is running on a platform of slashing federal spending and repealing the new federal health care law. She's also an avid hunter known to hunt elk with a bow and arrow.

washingtonpost.com

funny that you left this out-
"Rather, the powerful group adheres to what it calls "an incumbent-friendly" policy, which holds that if two candidates are equally supportive of gun rights, the incumbent gets the nod."

gee, lobbyists backing the status quo!

color me stunned!

:rofl:

washingtonpost.com

washingtonpost.com

Big fuckin' deal. The NRA has just about lost all it's credibility with conservative gun owners. They're also endorsing the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT RON KIND here in Wisconsin, who voted WITH OWEbama straight across the board.

Yeah.......the NRA is nothing but a bunch of liberals. :rolleyes:

washingtonpost.com

They're sure acting like it.

So far this year, the NRA has endorsed 58 incumbent House Democrats, including more than a dozen in seats that both parties view as critical to winning a majority.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...AR2010100606329.html?wprss=rss_print/asection

Last edited:

washingtonpost.com

the NRA does a lot of great stuff, imo, but who they endorse politically has never made a bit of difference to me.

Here is another good campaign ad:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlBCVFbZoas&feature=related[/ame]

washingtonpost.com

Bwwaaaaaaaaaaa....there goes the NRA, under the bus.

I knew we'd see that post.

washingtonpost.com

"Rather, the powerful group adheres to what it calls "an incumbent-friendly" policy, which holds that if two candidates are equally supportive of gun rights, the incumbent gets the nod."

color me stunned!

washingtonpost.com

You quote from the article I LINKED TO, and claim I left that out?

Are you mental?

washingtonpost.com

Bwwaaaaaaaaaaa....there goes the NRA, under the bus.

I knew we'd see that post.

Absolutely, without hesitation. I've never been a member anyway.

Now that's my kind of a babe! A conservative AND a lead foot. I've got her beat though. My DL has been suspended 7 times and revoked 2. I've had so many tickets I quit counting, including Speed In Excess, Drag Racing, Imprudent Speed and Conduct Regardless Of Life.

Nothing wrong with a female candidate being easy on the eyes. Seems most conservatives ones are. But it's what's between the ears and what they believe in that really matters, before they'd get my vote.

I hear ya, Pale. Yer really hot yersef.

shoemakermugshotttt__oPt.jpg

washingtonpost.com

color me stunned!

washingtonpost.com

You quote from the article I LINKED TO, and claim I left that out?

Are you mental?

excuse me, you failed to point out that this is the NRA's longstanding policy. it seems germane to the story, unless of course, you're a hack.

Forum List

Back