Meet South Dakotas Hot Version Of Sarah Palin......Conservative Kristi Noem

funny that you left this out-
"Rather, the powerful group adheres to what it calls "an incumbent-friendly" policy, which holds that if two candidates are equally supportive of gun rights, the incumbent gets the nod."

gee, lobbyists backing the status quo!

color me stunned!

:rofl:

washingtonpost.com

You quote from the article I LINKED TO, and claim I left that out?

Are you mental?

excuse me, you failed to point out that this is the NRA's longstanding policy. it seems germane to the story, unless of course, you're a hack.

If I didn't 'point it out',

how did you know about it?

You quote from the article I LINKED TO, and claim I left that out?

Are you mental?

excuse me, you failed to point out that this is the NRA's longstanding policy. it seems germane to the story, unless of course, you're a hack.

i read the link and ignored your chest beating about the apparent *victory* for the incumbent. feel free to care about this, btw.

Dems could get behind her, but only after they find pictures of her sucking a dildo like Krystal Ball

She is 38 and a rancher. Her name is Kristi Noem. She is a mother of 3 and has already raised over a million dollars which is cheap for the media market she is in. She seems to be another momma grizzlie conservative candidate that needs to be sent to Washington to turn this country around from the debacle created by Obama and his Marxist cronies.

For the record, the debacle was created in the years preceeding President Obama's 20 months in office.

Jesus H Chryst, who thinks Mrs. Palin is hot?

Momma grizzlie? Does that mean she's a moron , or that she will quit half way through her commitment? Or both?

She is 38 and a rancher. Her name is Kristi Noem. She is a mother of 3 and has already raised over a million dollars which is cheap for the media market she is in. She seems to be another momma grizzlie conservative candidate that needs to be sent to Washington to turn this country around from the debacle created by Obama and his Marxist cronies.

For the record, the debacle was created in the years preceeding President Obama's 20 months in office.

Momma grizzlie? Does that mean she's a moron , or that she will quit half way through her commitment? Or both?

It means she is a mom who is going to Washington and kick ass and protect her childrens future.

i read the link and ignored your chest beating about the apparent *victory* for the incumbent. feel free to care about this, btw.

Oh, so I provided you the information that you were trying to claim I wasn't?

Hmmm....and...

Care about it? YOU made a faux-issue about it.

The originator of the thread admitted that Palin is NOT hot, by referring to this woman as a hot version of Palin.

I seriously hope we arent evaluating candidates by how they look.
There's a good portion of voters in this country who base their vote on how the candidate looks and if they have a catchy slogan like " Yes we Can " and something silly like " we put the car in drive and they call a tow truck and " I forget the rest....Like I said some stupid slogan.They vote for a candidate that gets plenty of favorable media coverage from the left controlled media....

How else can you explain how this President got elected. :cool:

NoemBust.jpg

She is 38 and a rancher. Her name is Kristi Noem. She is a mother of 3 and has already raised over a million dollars which is cheap for the media market she is in. She seems to be another momma grizzlie conservative candidate that needs to be sent to Washington to turn this country around

Christ on a crutch! Is this serious?!?! :rofl: You couldnt get more sappy if you stuck your arm inside a tree! :lol:

Dems could get behind her, but only after they find pictures of her sucking a dildo like Krystal Ball

You should appreciate the fact there are women who will suck dildos,

it means you have a chance of getting some...

Don't you know a straight line when you see one?

You could have said, "I'm behind her 100%!" or something along those lines

Jesus!

She is 38 and a rancher. Her name is Kristi Noem. She is a mother of 3 and has already raised over a million dollars which is cheap for the media market she is in. She seems to be another momma grizzlie conservative candidate that needs to be sent to Washington to turn this country around from the debacle created by Obama and his Marxist cronies. She's also an avid hunter known to hunt elk with a bow and arrow. Her political views and physical appearance have led some to label her "South Dakota's Sarah Palin."

Kristi Noem :: Meet Kristi

family.jpg

noem.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=598viD3qvJs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFYobMcicWo&feature=related

she's cute, but i want to see more skin next time.

Noem is a businesswoman who owns a farm, a ranch, and a hunting lodge.[1] Racota Valley Ranch, Noem's ranch, has received $3,058,152 in farm subsidies since 1995.[18] Noem had a 16.9% ownership stake in the ranch as of 2009.[19]
[edit] Traffic violations

Noem has received more than 20 speeding tickets over the past 21 years.[20] Noem had incurred three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations, no driver's license, six notices for failure to appear in court and two arrest warrants. Noem said, "I'm not proud of my driving record, but [I've] been working hard to be a better example to young kids and young drivers out there." She has fully paid off her fines and penalties.[21][22]

she sounds like a wild ride

She is 38 and a rancher. Her name is Kristi Noem. She is a mother of 3 and has already raised over a million dollars which is cheap for the media market she is in. She seems to be another momma grizzlie conservative candidate that needs to be sent to Washington to turn this country around from the debacle created by Obama and his Marxist cronies. She's also an avid hunter known to hunt elk with a bow and arrow. Her political views and physical appearance have led some to label her "South Dakota's Sarah Palin."

Kristi Noem :: Meet Kristi

family.jpg

noem.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=598viD3qvJs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFYobMcicWo&feature=related

she's cute, but i want to see more skin next time.

Does her head have a permanent tilt to it?

Forum List

Back