If Democrats want us to give up Trump, give us a reasonable alternative...

Democrats don't need to convince Trump voters to change their minds. Democrats voted for Hillary 3 million more times than they did for Trump. Dems just need to put up a stronger candidate than Hillary and convince dems to vote.
the ones running are pretty pathetic....
Who was the last dem candidate for president that you didn't consider pathetic?
i voted for bill clinton twice...what else do you want to know?....

Democrats don't need to convince Trump voters to change their minds. Democrats voted for Hillary 3 million more times than they did for Trump. Dems just need to put up a stronger candidate than Hillary and convince dems to vote.

So you haven't liked a dem candidate in 20 years?

i havent liked anyone in the last 20 years...from either party,these are the worst politicians we have ever had...its party over country.....there is a reason the Congress hasnt seen 30% approval ratings in ten years...because they are some of the worst people ever in Congress...quality people do not want any part of politics today,why have your family dragged through the mud for a thankless job.....

i havent liked anyone in the last 20 years...from either party,these are the worst politicians we have ever had...its party over country.....there is a reason the Congress hasnt seen 30% approval ratings in ten years...because they are some of the worst people ever in Congress...quality people do not want any part of politics today,why have your family dragged through the mud for a thankless job.....

Or as George Carlin said....these politicians are the best we have to offer. They come from American homes and American schools. Garbage in, Garbage Out.

I'd like to see someone like Evan McMullin run for the Republican Party. It would be interesting.

Or as George Carlin said....these politicians are the best we have to offer. They come from American homes and American schools. Garbage in, Garbage Out.
if you think these people are the best this country has to offer you have a low opinion of the people of this country.....the garbage came in but was never thrown out...

Forum List

Back