Democrats Talk About Slavery Reparations. But it Seems Many Democrats had Ancestorial Slave Owners.

MarcChamot

Rookie
Jul 15, 2019
I thinks. Okay. Democrat Party, The DCC, and Democrat voters, and the Party of the KKK should foot the bill. Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, and Robert O'Rourke are admitted ancestors of slave owners.

4 years ago I was in Charlotte, NC with a friend from Austrailia Both of us are white.. We had lunch at a restaraunt and my buddy handed the black waitress his visa to pay. She looked at it and said "Your last name is the same as mine so your family must have owned mine"
In a thick Aussie accent he said; "No Shiela, not unless your family was owned by convicts stolen from Scotland by the Brits."
The look on the dumbass' face .......priceless.

I thinks. Okay. Democrat Party, The DCC, and Democrat voters, and the Party of the KKK should foot the bill. Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, and Robert O'Rourke are admitted ancestors of slave owners.

Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, and Robert O'Rourke are admitted ancestors of slave owners.

they're raising their children to be slaveowners?

(maybe you meant descendants?)

Maybe the Dems will put AOC and her Squat in charge of collecting the reparations. That would keep them out of Pelosi's face

Beto needs to be asked why anyone should vote for him over one of the other democrats running who don't come from decedents of slave owners?

Taking dimocraps seriously is a bad mistake.

They can't do it. No matter what, it can't be done.

How much should we repay the descendants of the men who fought and died to free those Slaves??

My bad, I should listen to my own advice. dimocraps don't mean this seriously. It's just a talking point.

That's why dimocraps are a surgeon's dream; they only have two working parts -- Their mouths and their assholes. And they're interchangeable

Democrooks talk a lot, they rarely if ever actually accomplish anything, and when they do it needs to get repealed.

Everyone know the original KKK started in the South, and Democrats are now the party of the Gop-hers. The new KKK is Evangelical and pro white.

There is no shame in being the descendant of a slave owner. The shame comes from not acknowledging the crime against humanity that it was, and from not acknowledging the debt we owe to those who are still recovering from the effects of slavery.

4 years ago I was in Charlotte, NC with a friend from Austrailia Both of us are white.. We had lunch at a restaraunt and my buddy handed the black waitress his visa to pay. She looked at it and said "Your last name is the same as mine so your family must have owned mine"
In a thick Aussie accent he said; "No Shiela, not unless your family was owned by convicts stolen from Scotland by the Brits."
Black Democrats have been taught and think that every white person is the same.

And what do white conservatives teach.

That race is largely inconsequential?

History

Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, and Robert O'Rourke are admitted ancestors of slave owners.

Yes I did. Thanks for the correction.

Democrats are the offspring of all slave masters.
They are still pissed off today that Republicans set their slaves free.

Forum List

Back