If Democrats want us to give up Trump, give us a reasonable alternative...

If I have a chance of voting for an old white man or a less old white woman, I’m going to vote for a less old white woman

I don't think that there are any old white women running on the Democrat side in 2020.

Several old white dudes., but the matrons Gillebrand and Klochubar aren't really what I'd call "old"

Democrats don't need to convince Trump voters to change their minds. Democrats voted for Hillary 3 million more times than they did for Trump. Dems just need to put up a stronger candidate than Hillary and convince dems to vote.
the ones running are pretty pathetic....

DACA obama bypassing congress and superseding his authority

What Obama did was perfectly legal.
No, it wasn't perfectly legal Congress already voted on the issue and obama didn't like it so he overreached.
View attachment 269499
That just proves you're wrong

Nope.
So the tissue box was for you?cry away

So his promise of a better cheaper plan that covered everybody was just bullshit, right? For a minute there it sounded like you didn't want to admit that that particular main campaign promise of his was just another lie.

Actually, the bill for Tremendous Health Care failed by a single vote, that of the late John McCain. It wasn't something that the Trumpster could do on his own

Nope. That was a bill to kill the program we have. There was nothing there to replace it.

You have to get rid of the old, to make room for the new.

Little point in instituting a new program when the old one is still gumming up the works.

But it's batshit crazy to get rid of what you have with nothing to replace it.

Not "Batshit crazy" at all.

A number of years ago, my mum got rid of a pulmonary adenocarcinoma she had, and didn't replace it with anything. Similarly, Obamacare is a cancer on the American soul.

I'm glad she got better, but I don't see what that has to do with Trump's lie about healthcare.

Trump has been a President for about three years and he is still not as qualified as most of the Democrats campaigning for President.
Lol
Says an Obama supporter
So what? Obama was far more qualified as a President than Trump ever will be. Obama was better educated on our Constitution and served as an elected official. He also read books, briefings, and reports.
he was still half assed....

...however, all your candidates are racing to the extreme left and there is no way we can support any of them.

Trump will win in 2020 for the same reason he won in 2016, because the Democratic candidate who opposes him is completely unqualified to be President.
A ham sandwich is better than fat donnie.
and a salami sandwich is better than the ones running against him....

No, it wasn't perfectly legal Congress already voted on the issue and obama didn't like it so he overreached.
View attachment 269499
That just proves you're wrong

Nope.
So the tissue box was for you?cry away

Are you confused again?
Your concession was accepted take your tissue and cry elsewhere.

Democrats aren't trying to change the minds of Trumpsters.

Trumpsters minds can't be changed. Why waste time on them when there are sane people to convince?
with the crap running that wont be easy....

Then don't vote fr them. Problem solved.
well that was convincing.....

I already said there was no need wasting time on Trumpbots when there are sane people to convince.

Trumpsters minds can't be changed. Why waste time on them when there are sane people to convince?
Yeah cau sane people wanna shovel their paycheck into healthcare for illegals.

Tell me all about trump's healthcare plan. He promised a cheaper, better plan that covered everybody. He even said he didn't care if it lost him votes, but it had to cover everybody. What happened to that?
Lol
The healthcare plan is... wait for it… Everyone pay for their own shit.
Please link to Trump's plan. Thanks.

Tell me all about trump's healthcare plan. He promised a cheaper, better plan that covered everybody. He even said he didn't care if it lost him votes, but it had to cover everybody. What happened to that?

Trump's "wonderful" health care plan which will be a tiny fraction of the cost and will be so easy:

2oc4ns.jpg

with the crap running that wont be easy....

Then don't vote fr them. Problem solved.
well that was convincing.....

I already said there was no need wasting time on Trumpbots when there are sane people to convince.
are you saying i support that dipshit?...wait a minute.....
1324512.gif

Govt shouldn't be in the healthcare business......for general populace. ..

Not true, and more importantly, it was one of Trump's main promises.
Absolutely true keep your damn greedy paws off my insurance

Democrats don't need to convince Trump voters to change their minds. Democrats voted for Hillary 3 million more times than they did for Trump. Dems just need to put up a stronger candidate than Hillary and convince dems to vote.
the ones running are pretty pathetic....
Who was the last dem candidate for president that you didn't consider pathetic?

Forum List

Back