If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Possessing a degree in a trade still puts your earning potential higher. It is very important our population has access to higher education. Trades are needed and respected but for the majority of employment opportunities a degree has massive benefits.

Sure it has massive benefits, and it also puts you in massive debt.

My nephew is 32 years old and he took a second job at a department store just to try and pay back his college loans as soon as possible. His Masters degree landed him a good paying job, but not enough to pay the tens of thousands back that he owes. He works at a school for troubled children and of course is off all summer. He works just as many hours at the store in the summer as he does his regular job during the school year.
So what is there to do?!??!

Oh, we can make higher education more affordable. Then more citizens can have access to it. We would have a more educated population than ever and it would help us at home as well as on the world stage.

Tell me again why republicans refuse to discuss the cost of higher edu. Tell me again why trump and devos are making it harder to get loans and harder to pay back loans.

Oh that’s right, republicans only want rich kids in college. Keep the rich richer and the poor poorer. GOP motto.
It's because most of this "entitlement generation" are too stupid and/or too lazy to be educated.
Harvard's prestigious debate team loses to New York prison inmates

Sorry but I don’t buy your bullshit. Try selling it somewhere else.
You're a leftist - you don't buy anything. You take.
Your generalization is in no way applicable to my life. Fuck off.

My nephew is 32 years old and he took a second job at a department store just to try and pay back his college loans as soon as possible. His Masters degree landed him a good paying job, but not enough to pay the tens of thousands back that he owes. He works at a school for troubled children and of course is off all summer. He works just as many hours at the store in the summer as he does his regular job during the school year.

Oh, we can make higher education more affordable. Then more citizens can have access to it. We would have a more educated population than ever and it would help us at home as well as on the world stage.

Tell me again why republicans refuse to discuss the cost of higher edu. Tell me again why trump and devos are making it harder to get loans and harder to pay back loans.

Oh that’s right, republicans only want rich kids in college. Keep the rich richer and the poor poorer. GOP motto.
It's because most of this "entitlement generation" are too stupid and/or too lazy to be educated.

You're a leftist - you don't buy anything. You take.
Your generalization is in no way applicable to my life. Fuck off.
Lol! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!!!!

Do Democrats represent the interests of them?

Better than Republicans.
How?

It’s already been pointed out. Raising minimum wage, making healthcare more accessible and affordable, making education more accessible to all.
Minimum wage? What does that matter when the dems are flooding the market with competition?
What do the dems do about healthcare? They don't make it more affordable. They just make it free for poor people.
Education more accessible? How is that possible when it's already there for every kid?
And does that really matter to them anyways? Blacks have a 50% drop out rate.
Education is available to every kid? That’s a joke. High school is provided to every kid. College costs a small fortune and only rich kids have easy access to it. And like I’ve said before, when college is unaffordable high school seems like a waste. Why not just start working (low paying jobs) when that’s the only option they see?

I can't wait to tell my niece and nephew they are rich kids. They will be so excited to hear that.

Do Democrats represent the interests of them?

Better than Republicans.
How?

It’s already been pointed out. Raising minimum wage, making healthcare more accessible and affordable, making education more accessible to all.
Minimum wage? What does that matter when the dems are flooding the market with competition?
What do the dems do about healthcare? They don't make it more affordable. They just make it free for poor people.
Education more accessible? How is that possible when it's already there for every kid?
Education is available to every kid? That’s a joke. High school is provided to every kid. College costs a small fortune and only rich kids have easy access to it. And like I’ve said before, when college is unaffordable high school seems like a waste. Why not just start working (low paying jobs) when that’s the only option they see?
Bullshit.

Possessing a degree in a trade still puts your earning potential higher. It is very important our population has access to higher education. Trades are needed and respected but for the majority of employment opportunities a degree has massive benefits.

Probably more telling about Harvard students than prison inmates...
Doubtful.
These Harvard kids had every opportunity in life that the inmates didn’t. Inmates were finally given an opportunity and when on a level playing field they came out on top. Good for them. This is a wonderful program. On top of all that, the reincarnation rate for alumns of this program in three years following their release was 2%. Phenomenal compared the the 40% reincarnation rate of the general population. Amazing what a little education can do.

Just know that democrats main concern is losing that voting block that they OWN.

That is why they NEED to invent groups like BLM and keep the victimology strategy going. The double edged sword for them with Obama is if the blacks started to think they have truly arrived. No, no, no. Notice how after he was elected the MSM behind the democrats really pushed the racial divide. Obama really pushed it. Hyping the incidents when a cop shot a poor black person. Making them believe it is this giant epidemic when it isn't.

That is the main job of the democrats.

Generally, represent the interests of the poor working class.

As more black people enter into other social classes, that will change. But the question is how to help black people into middle and upper class lives.

I think you pointed out the problem and didn't even realize it. Maybe they don't need government for help in every aspect in life. Maybe they can do things on their own.

So why haven’t they?

Because they've been conditioned and even brainwashed by the Democrats that they are helpless. They can't do anything without a Democrat helping them.

That’s not insulting at all.

It couldn’t be that there’s been systemic racism against people of color since the beginning of our country.

No, they’ve just been brainwashed into believing something that doesn’t exist.

Don’t believe your own experiences, black folks. Ray from Cleveland knows better.

Then explain how many blacks do just fine with their lives. Explain why every black isn't getting gunned down by racist cops in this country.

This is the indoctrination I'm talking about. Don't blame personal irresponsibility, blame society instead. convince people that no matter what wrong they do in life, it isn't their fault. And then you wonder why many blacks don't even try to better themselves?

"Folks, when you promote irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people."
Rush Limbaugh

When it comes to sociology, it’s about law of averages. In general, those blacks who are extraordinary, do well.....about as well as a white person who puts in ordinary effort. And yes, there are those who live irresponsibly.

That doesn’t mean that systemic racism doesn’t exist. It is one factor out of many.

I can't wait to tell my niece and nephew they are rich kids. They will be so excited to hear that.
I said only rich kids have easy access to it. I made it through college, coming from the poorest zip code in my state, it was no easy task.

There is a mind-set in poor neighborhoods with many students that schools, and education are a waste. No one in the neighborhood has a good job they are all
poor just like me. The mind-set of many students is not education, but when can I quit school.
At least that seemed to be the attitude at my high school Not one of my friends graduated and I left in the 11th. grade.
High school seems like a waste when there’s no chance you could ever afford college.

That is absolute bullshit.
How so?

Twice the annual income so.

I said only rich kids have easy access to it. I made it through college, coming from the poorest zip code in my state, it was no easy task.

I know it's not. It's not easy for my niece, nephew or my sister who borrowed considerable amounts for their college. They are going to have to work many years of their lives to repay those loans. Outside of good grades, my niece and nephew had no more an opportunity to go to collage than anybody else.

don't have to grow up with ghetto mentality
Oppression Mentality - instilled in them from an early age by the Left.

"The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. He ascribes all his failure to get on in the world, all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness, to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street, or some other such den of infamy." ..H.L. Mencken Oppression Mentality
It was liberal policies thet got black people employed at places like gm and ford, while conservatives faught us every step of the way

I think you pointed out the problem and didn't even realize it. Maybe they don't need government for help in every aspect in life. Maybe they can do things on their own.

So why haven’t they?

Because they've been conditioned and even brainwashed by the Democrats that they are helpless. They can't do anything without a Democrat helping them.

It couldn’t be that there’s been systemic racism against people of color since the beginning of our country.

Don’t believe your own experiences, black folks. Ray from Cleveland knows better.

Then explain how many blacks do just fine with their lives. Explain why every black isn't getting gunned down by racist cops in this country.

This is the indoctrination I'm talking about. Don't blame personal irresponsibility, blame society instead. convince people that no matter what wrong they do in life, it isn't their fault. And then you wonder why many blacks don't even try to better themselves?

"Folks, when you promote irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people."
Rush Limbaugh

When it comes to sociology, it’s about law of averages. In general, those blacks who are extraordinary, do well.....about as well as a white person who puts in ordinary effort. And yes, there are those who live irresponsibly.

That doesn’t mean that systemic racism doesn’t exist. It is one factor out of many.

It doesn't exist. We have a pile of laws to stop it from happening. An occasion here and there, sure, but hardly systemic.

Here is what I would like you to do: Find me a book written by a successful excuse maker. Just one. You can't, and do you know why? Because all excuse makers are failures. That's what's one of the problems with the black community, and Democrats are constantly trying to feed that fire.

Last edited:
Funny how Republicans can’t convince them of that.

This is almost turning into blaming black people for not voting Republican, rather than blaming Republicans for not appealing to the black vote.
How does one appeal to the black vote?

As more black people enter into other social classes, that will change. But the question is how to help black people into middle and upper class lives.

Great idea

Let's start providing opportunities so they can do things on their own
Once they are self sufficient ....we can cut back government programs

Why would you want to cut support before people become self sufficient!

I don't. It's available to all people. Nothing in their way; nothing is stopping them but themselves.

You can lead a horse to water.............
So you admit Republicans have nothing

Show people that you make their lives better and they will vote for you. Republicans cannot show that their policies do that. In fact, they make the lives of struggling Americans worse

So why haven’t they?

Rush Limbaugh

Explain where the INSTITUTIONAL racism exists. Back it up with actual facts as in statistical data.

There is a mind-set in poor neighborhoods with many students that schools, and education are a waste. No one in the neighborhood has a good job they are all
poor just like me. The mind-set of many students is not education, but when can I quit school.
At least that seemed to be the attitude at my high school Not one of my friends graduated and I left in the 11th. grade.
High school seems like a waste when there’s no chance you could ever afford college.

How so?

Twice the annual income so.
That doesn't make any sense. What's twice the annual income got to do with the comment he made?

I actually agree it's ridiculous to say highschool is a waste of time if you can't afford college. They can afford community college. The problem poor people face is they go to school where other students and teachers don't care.

I went to Detroit public school k-4th grade and I learned nothing because they taught nothing. The worst teachers in the dps

Great idea

I don't. It's available to all people. Nothing in their way; nothing is stopping them but themselves.

Show people that you make their lives better and they will vote for you. Republicans cannot show that their policies do that. In fact, they make the lives of struggling Americans worse

Sure, free phones for everyone....dumbass.

Actually they do help the communities and offer a place where people can go when they need help on government programs that are available

Why aren't Republicans in minority neighborhoods? They don't even campaign there

Why don't they go in and explain all they do to help the less fortunate?

Why would Republicans go to areas where they can never win any votes? Democrats are helping the less fortunate? How? By giving their jobs to illegals? Maybe if they weren't doing that, blacks might not need your precious Community Outreach programs.

Maybe if Democrats spread the word that having children you can never afford will enslave you to government at least until those kids become adults, and probably give you a life of poverty yourself? Why don't the Democrats have programs in their public schools where the police hold seminars to explain to kids how to interact with police, why police demand the things they do of a suspect, and how to follow orders and respect authority? No, instead they encourage protesters to start riots and burn down their own towns.

Why can't Republicans win votes in black communities

All you have to do is show them all the jobs you are bringing to their community, show them all the legislation you pass that has made their lives better

It can't be that hard

As I stated, Republicans don't believe in passing certain legislation for certain people. Pass legislation that helps all. Those who wish to take advantage of it can. Those who don't want to don't.

The blacks are too indoctrinated to vote Republican. It's a voting block that cannot be penetrated.
Fine ......do that
Show blacks where legislation Republicans have passed has made their lives better
Another lost leftist that believe legislators are needed to make their lives better.

Then why should they vote for you?
You admit you do nothing

Great idea

How so? Politicians are not there to make your life better. Our country was never founded on that. Our representatives are there to make sure opportunity is available--not bring opportunity to your dinner table. Individuals are supposed to make their own life better.

Cradle to gravers will be the end of this free country yet..........

Up north Michigan was a dream till the rich started breaking unions under Reagan.
The UAW reigned supreme in Michigan. They had / have most of the Democratic politicians in their pockets. Detroit was broken by their inability to compete with inexpensive foreign imports not by 'union busting' keep dreaming / spinning little fella
You're spinning too. Two sides. And you're only partially right. Not saying you're all wrong just telling half the story
So lets here your story - why did Detroit Collapse ?
The 2007 bush Great Recession.

Sending jobs overseas for the cheap labor. We allowed this.

It was done purposely to break the unions. In a lot of ways they had it coming. The American people deserves what trump and his billionaire buddies do

How so?

Well, he's probably not going to answer but A. high school diploma itself makes a difference and B. there a LOT of aid out there for the really poor.
I'd like to know what he thinks. He says I'm racist but I don't have a clue what he thinks so I just laugh him off as a retarded teacher who's probably the reason those kids are so dumb. Either that or they don't have good parents making them study. But this way makes his job easier. He can phone it in and say it's not his fault. But won't say who is at fault. Is it whites? Is it blacks? We don't know what he thinks. Perhaps he doesnt

Forum List

Back