If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

It was done purposely to break the unions
It may have been done to get around stifling union agendas but it was done primarily to remain competitive with over seas markets and marketeers. The loss of Union Membership is a natural and expected outgrowth.

Trump policies / agenda however are in direct opposition to Bush and Obama policies that put the American Worker on the fuckit list and seek to drive business, commerce, industry back to our shores. It's a tedious balancing act - remining competitive internationally while ensuring a living wage for the American worker in times of burgeoning Libtard taxation and entitlement.

Up north Michigan was a dream till the rich started breaking unions under Reagan.
The UAW reigned supreme in Michigan. They had / have most of the Democratic politicians in their pockets. Detroit was broken by their inability to compete with inexpensive foreign imports not by 'union busting' keep dreaming / spinning little fella
You're spinning too. Two sides. And you're only partially right. Not saying you're all wrong just telling half the story
So lets here your story - why did Detroit Collapse ?
The 2007 bush Great Recession.

Sending jobs overseas for the cheap labor. We allowed this.

It was done purposely to break the unions. In a lot of ways they had it coming. The American people deserves what trump and his billionaire buddies do
2007? Moron.

Now, let us know what happened when the democrats took over the HOUSE AND SENATE in 2007.

Btw, how does it feel to know Bush is and always was a pathetic liberal?

Do you realize that? Does everyone here realize we have been a one party system for close to 30 years?

Virtually no opposition party for consrvative values. All of Bush's policies were liberal policies. Including Iraq, where he enforced the Iraq Liberation Act that signed by Clinton.

Who signed the the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation? Who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods?

Go ahead, let us know you ignorant ass. Don't you just hate the truth?

Just wondering what your opinions are on this hypothetical that wont happen.

If Republicans started focusing on actual problems facing the black community, maybe blacks would start voting for them.

Conservatives don't divide people into groups, decide which ones they like and which ones they don't, and then develop policies catering to each one. That's what Democrats do.

During the time, it was Republicans who fought against single-parent homes while Democrats promoted them to win the women's lib vote. Single parent homes are directly related to poverty, and the black community now averages 70% out of wedlock births.

And yet black people don’t vote Republican.

Hmmmm.

Exactly.

They side with the side that has fucked them up.

Funny how Republicans can’t convince them of that.

This is almost turning into blaming black people for not voting Republican, rather than blaming Republicans for not appealing to the black vote.
I agree. They'd rather believe blacks vote democratic because they give them free stuff than acknowledge republican policies are racist.

But today it's disguised as fairness to whites. Hey, you should have showed up and voted in 2018 and the midterms. Now the people who run the government agree with correll

If Republicans started focusing on actual problems facing the black community, maybe blacks would start voting for them.

Conservatives don't divide people into groups, decide which ones they like and which ones they don't, and then develop policies catering to each one. That's what Democrats do.

During the time, it was Republicans who fought against single-parent homes while Democrats promoted them to win the women's lib vote. Single parent homes are directly related to poverty, and the black community now averages 70% out of wedlock births.

Hmmmm.

Exactly.

This is almost turning into blaming black people for not voting Republican, rather than blaming Republicans for not appealing to the black vote.

What you just did they was give up on even the idea of arguing that the dems are not fucking the blacks up.

And move the discussion to how the republicans are unable to appeal to the black voters despite that.

Nice moving of the goal post.

I appreciate your tacit admission that the point about the blacks voting for those who have fucked them up, is correct.

I know that as a lefty, that that is as close to an honest admission of defeat you can do.

YOur required denial of that, will not detract from the points awarded to you for your attempt at honesty.

60892147.jpg

Up north Michigan was a dream till the rich started breaking unions under Reagan.
The UAW reigned supreme in Michigan. They had / have most of the Democratic politicians in their pockets. Detroit was broken by their inability to compete with inexpensive foreign imports not by 'union busting' keep dreaming / spinning little fella
You're spinning too. Two sides. And you're only partially right. Not saying you're all wrong just telling half the story

It was done purposely to break the unions. In a lot of ways they had it coming. The American people deserves what trump and his billionaire buddies do
2007? Moron.

Now, let us know what happened when the democrats took over the HOUSE AND SENATE in 2007.

Do you realize that? Does everyone here realize we have been a one party system for close to 30 years?

Virtually no opposition party for consrvative values. All of Bush's policies were liberal policies. Including Iraq, where he enforced the Iraq Liberation Act that signed by Clinton.

Who signed the the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation? Who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods?

What happened in 2007? What did the democrats do?

And why did democrats take over in 2006? Republicans must have been sucking if they lost their majority.

The ship was already sinking. It's why you didn't nominate jeb

Hmmmm.

Exactly.

I agree. They'd rather believe blacks vote democratic because they give them free stuff than acknowledge republican policies are racist.

But today it's disguised as fairness to whites. Hey, you should have showed up and voted in 2018 and the midterms. Now the people who run the government agree with correll

Name the best example of these alleged racist policies.

I challenge you.

Hmmmm.

No, they don't. But once they become more educated on politics and history, and recognize what Democrats have done to them, they will slowly start to turn Republican as time goes on.

So the problem is that black people aren’t educated about politics.

Hmmmm.

Absolutely. That is the problem. They are being bought and sold like pets and don't realize it. If blacks didn't vote at all, the Democrats would care two shits about them.

That’s not insulting to a whole group of voters at all.

220px-Whatsthematterwithkansas.jpg

2007? Moron.

You clearly didn't watch the movie W

Of course they do

They are very adept at scapegoating minorities

Why don't you give us an example of scapegoating minorities?
Mexicans come across our border to murder and rape, they send their worst over

Muslims are terrorists

So what was incorrect about that statement?
More reason why blacks and minorities will not vote Republican

Republicans have embraced racism and encouraged views like you spout

Calling it racist does not answer the question.

BUt you knew that.

YOu dodged the question on purpose.

Because you know that defending illegals will make you look like a fool.

MS-13-IllegalAliens.jpg

Democrats maintain community outreach offices in minority neighborhoods
You mean like Tammany Hall ?

Before my time, Mr Tweed
You mean like the Democratic Party KKK ?

LOL

KKK is 100 percent Republican today

The fact that you have to lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

Yet, you remain committed to positions and policies that you know are wrong.

That makes you a bad guy.

What happened in 2007?
Obama Happened - Over 90% of Blacks and Liberals voted for him, people who had never voted before - not because he was any great leader, not because of the content of his character but because of the color of his skin

What are Republicans doing to help blacks "problems"

Other than lock them up

Honestly, blacks need to get over the past and stop thinking every white is racist. We all wish we could say we had a black friend or friends. Our companies love finding a good black person to make a more diverse work environment. We are hiring and looking for good workers. Here's my point. Many of the current black population may not be what we are looking for. But this can be corrected in one or two generations. Let me explain. My grandfather came to America a foreigner. He could never get hired in white collar corporate America either. He didn't have the educations or skills either. But he moved here and washed dishes and eventually became a cook. His son my dad got a good job at ford and today my brother is a vp at a Fortune 500.

Black people can do the exact same thing. Blacks born today don't have to grow up with ghetto mentality

THIS is racism if anything is.

Racism is the belief that Race determines outcome.

Sealy is stating his belief is the exact opposite of that.

THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

Notice how those with an agenda engage in the same transparent attempts at declaring the definition of terms to be whatever suits their purposes at any given moment?

I have an agenda, but I just use the standard english meanings of words. I argue my positions though logic and fact, not word games.

Definition of RACISM

"1:a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"

If you think Sealy is wrong about what he said, explain how and why he is wrong instead of just calling what you don't like racism.

AFTER you make your case that he is wrong, if in the explanation you exposed a reason of sealys that actually fit the real definition of racism, THEN you can finish up by calling him racist, if you must.

But just calling something racist, doesn't cut it anymore, and the world would be a better place if it never had.

Democrats maintain community outreach offices in minority neighborhoods
You mean like Tammany Hall ?

Before my time, Mr Tweed
You mean like the Democratic Party KKK ?

LOL

KKK is 100 percent Republican today

The fact that you have to lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

Yet, you remain committed to positions and policies that you know are wrong.

That makes you a bad guy.

It is no lie

Just look at the turn out at KKK rallies, Arian nation, nazi rallies

Jews will not replace us

Some of them are good people

Of course they do

They are very adept at scapegoating minorities

Muslims are terrorists

BUt you knew that.

MS-13-IllegalAliens.jpg

Nice picture

Is that intended to scare white people?

What are Republicans doing to help blacks "problems"

Other than lock them up

Haha...no matter how hard you try...you just cant convince anyone sane of your bullshit. Third graders know Blacks and Mexicans can't get out of their own way...they are their own worst enemy...No moral compass and super low iQ's.

There is a mind-set in poor neighborhoods with many students that schools, and education are a waste. No one in the neighborhood has a good job they are all
poor just like me. The mind-set of many students is not education, but when can I quit school.
At least that seemed to be the attitude at my high school Not one of my friends graduated and I left in the 11th. grade.
High school seems like a waste when there’s no chance you could ever afford college.

It wouldn't be a waste if they taught things for non-college people. I believe that our public schools need to put more effort into teaching investments and costs related to having children; compound interest, real estate, stock market and commodities.
College isn’t right for everyone, another path is great. If college was more accessible and high school was career/even trade oriented everyone would be covered. I’m so sick of those standardized tests I think they’re ridiculous.

The standardized tests are not the problem.

Degree inflation is a problem.

I knew a single mom who was going to school to get a certification to be a NURSE'S AID.

That's utter bullshit. The fucking hospital needs to pay for that training, and it the have put that much fucking responsibility on nurse's aides, that they need to a fucking CERTIFICATE, then they need to start paying them more.

Why, comrade?

Because paying for a certificate for a low paying job is an undue hardship and not cost effective for anyone involved except the greedy hospital that doesn't want to pay to train a freaking aide.

2007? Moron.

You clearly didn't watch the movie W

That movie directed by Oliver Stone?

LOL!!!

Holy shit....my gawd these fucking morons are pathetic. Bush is a liberal. How does it feel to know that? I guess not too good.

You are such pieces of shit. Did Stone address the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Just go ahead and assume that I did not watch W. Did they address that?

Did they address what happened after Clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act? Do you know what happened? About Dodd and Frank with Fannie and Freddy? Did Stone address that? Did Stone address the 18 times the democrats ignored the warnings in 2008 about the housing bubble?

Are you saying I am not stating facts? You throw hollywood propaganda at me and I state facts. Holy shit you fucking people are wastes of time.

Muslims are terrorists

BUt you knew that.

MS-13-IllegalAliens.jpg

Nice picture

Is that intended to scare white people?

Those are some of the illegals that come across the border to rape and kill.

The ones you want to keep here so they can rape and kill Americans.

That should scare any and all Americans regardless of race.

YOur race baiting is you being a shit, you know that right?

Forum List

Back