If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

That is absolute bullshit.
How so?

Well, he's probably not going to answer but A. high school diploma itself makes a difference and B. there a LOT of aid out there for the really poor.
Those possessing a college diploma, on average, earn A LOT more money than those with just a high school diploma.
In my day a college diploma didn’t matter so much. Today it’s almost required.

It is not.
It is almost required, yes it is. Unless you are an exception, you hit the lottery, can shoot hoops, have some special talent etc.
a college diploma is necesssary to climb out of poverty, absolutely.

If you want to tell your kids they don’t need it fine, they can serve mine burgers and fries as they are climbing the economic ladder to success.

Or they can learn a trade in a trade school somewhere and be middle or upper-middle class.

Exactly.

They side with the side that has fucked them up.

Funny how Republicans can’t convince them of that.

This is almost turning into blaming black people for not voting Republican, rather than blaming Republicans for not appealing to the black vote.
How does one appeal to the black vote?
Well a bad idea is electing a raging racist with decades of documented abuse to the blacks race.
How do you appeal to a demographic you don’t give a shit about? You don’t.
Lol yea.
I can tell the democrats love black people. They do wonders for them HA
Well... they continually push for education programs, raising the minimum wage, programs to help assist them when repubs vote down that pay raise.
Democrats also support illegals. Kind of white washes minimum wage and education reforms they don't give a shit about.

Well, he's probably not going to answer but A. high school diploma itself makes a difference and B. there a LOT of aid out there for the really poor.
Those possessing a college diploma, on average, earn A LOT more money than those with just a high school diploma.

It is not.
It is almost required, yes it is. Unless you are an exception, you hit the lottery, can shoot hoops, have some special talent etc.

If you want to tell your kids they don’t need it fine, they can serve mine burgers and fries as they are climbing the economic ladder to success.

Or they can learn a trade in a trade school somewhere and be middle or upper-middle class.
Possessing a degree in a trade still puts your earning potential higher. It is very important our population has access to higher education. Trades are needed and respected but for the majority of employment opportunities a degree has massive benefits.

And yet black people don’t vote Republican.

Hmmmm.

Exactly.

This is almost turning into blaming black people for not voting Republican, rather than blaming Republicans for not appealing to the black vote.

Generally, represent the interests of the poor working class.

As more black people enter into other social classes, that will change. But the question is how to help black people into middle and upper class lives.
Do Democrats represent the interests of them?

Better than Republicans.

Hmmmm.

Exactly.

Well a bad idea is electing a raging racist with decades of documented abuse to the blacks race.
Lol yea.

What do we do?
Provide basic safety net programs. Food, housing, healthcare
We also provide jobs training, jobs placement, minority small business grants, childcare

All opposed by Republicans

Your turn......how do Republicans make things better for minority communities

Exactly.

As more black people enter into other social classes, that will change. But the question is how to help black people into middle and upper class lives.
“Their interests”
Yes it seems we do. 97% of Black women voted blue last presidential election. Seems to be quite a unanimous decision.
Free shit and competition to the unskilled labor market? Lol

Lol yea.
Well... they continually push for education programs, raising the minimum wage, programs to help assist them when repubs vote down that pay raise.
Democrats also support illegals. Kind of white washes minimum wage and education reforms they don't give a shit about.
How so?

Conservatives don't divide people into groups, decide which ones they like and which ones they don't, and then develop policies catering to each one. That's what Democrats do.

During the time, it was Republicans who fought against single-parent homes while Democrats promoted them to win the women's lib vote. Single parent homes are directly related to poverty, and the black community now averages 70% out of wedlock births.

Hmmmm.

Exactly.

I think you pointed out the problem and didn't even realize it. Maybe they don't need government for help in every aspect in life. Maybe they can do things on their own.

Exactly.

Better than Republicans.
How?

Lol yea.
How do?
Since you are a grammar nazi I feel I should point out that is an incomplete sentence :)

Hmmmm.

Exactly.

I think you pointed out the problem and didn't even realize it. Maybe they don't need government for help in every aspect in life. Maybe they can do things on their own.

So why haven’t they?

So the problem is that black people aren’t educated about politics.

Hmmmm.

Absolutely. That is the problem. They are being bought and sold like pets and don't realize it. If blacks didn't vote at all, the Democrats would care two shits about them.

That’s not insulting to a whole group of voters at all.

Nope, it isn't. I'm sure even most blacks would admit they are ignorant on politics and issues. It's just not an interest for most. The few blacks that do take an interest and study on politics are usually Republicans.

Really, you’re sure about that?

Based on what?

I've tried to talk with blacks about politics. In most cases, the extent of their knowledge is "Democrats are for the poor and working and Republicans are for the rich white guys." When somebody tells me that old line, they might as well tell me they don't know WTF they are talking about.

I live in a black community. Do you know how many cars that come by here with news radio on, talk shows, or even political commentary? It's just not something they're interested in. I wish they were! I wish it was a new trend in the black community. Maybe someday it will be. If that happens, the Democrats are in real trouble.
Same lame line you’re always repeating. No one believes you’ve ever really talked to a black persons before.

Better than Republicans.
How?

It’s already been pointed out. Raising minimum wage, making healthcare more accessible and affordable, making education more accessible to all.

It is not.

Possessing a degree in a trade still puts your earning potential higher. It is very important our population has access to higher education. Trades are needed and respected but for the majority of employment opportunities a degree has massive benefits.

Sure it has massive benefits, and it also puts you in massive debt.

My nephew is 32 years old and he took a second job at a department store just to try and pay back his college loans as soon as possible. His Masters degree landed him a good paying job, but not enough to pay the tens of thousands back that he owes. He works at a school for troubled children and of course is off all summer. He works just as many hours at the store in the summer as he does his regular job during the school year.

Absolutely. That is the problem. They are being bought and sold like pets and don't realize it. If blacks didn't vote at all, the Democrats would care two shits about them.

Nope, it isn't. I'm sure even most blacks would admit they are ignorant on politics and issues. It's just not an interest for most. The few blacks that do take an interest and study on politics are usually Republicans.

Based on what?

I've tried to talk with blacks about politics. In most cases, the extent of their knowledge is "Democrats are for the poor and working and Republicans are for the rich white guys." When somebody tells me that old line, they might as well tell me they don't know WTF they are talking about.

I live in a black community. Do you know how many cars that come by here with news radio on, talk shows, or even political commentary? It's just not something they're interested in. I wish they were! I wish it was a new trend in the black community. Maybe someday it will be. If that happens, the Democrats are in real trouble.
Same lame line you’re always repeating. No one believes you’ve ever really talked to a black persons before.

Correct, because we have so few blacks in Cleveland, Ohio. :afro:

Lol yea.
How do?
Since you are a grammar nazi I feel I should point out that is an incomplete sentence :)
How so? Is what I meant. I really shouldn’t do this on my cell phone lol it doesn’t work well and it’s always autocorrecting things weird. Augh.

Exactly.

So why haven’t they?

Because they've been conditioned and even brainwashed by the Democrats that they are helpless. They can't do anything without a Democrat helping them.

Based on what?

Correct, because we have so few blacks in Cleveland, Ohio. :afro:
Well than get some better friends. The black people I associate with know A LOT about politics and have IQs that would make you look like a vegetable.

So why haven’t they?

Because they've been conditioned and even brainwashed by the Democrats that they are helpless. They can't do anything without a Democrat helping them.
This dem thinks the African American race is amazingly resilliant and can over come just about anything. But hey keep listening to faux news.

So why haven’t they?

That’s not insulting at all.

It couldn’t be that there’s been systemic racism against people of color since the beginning of our country.

No, they’ve just been brainwashed into believing something that doesn’t exist.

Don’t believe your own experiences, black folks. Ray from Cleveland knows better.

Forum List

Back