Got a question for the communists

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Who gets to eat lobster and beef tenderloin?
This doesnt have to be about food. It can be about anything that is "classy" or what have you. Because, you know, it calls for no currency..
I am truly stumped :/

I eat both. Not that often, because I prefer to use the 2nd mortgage for other things.
I try to when i can lol
But how would this scenario play out with no money? Will there be a lobster revolution after the communist revolution?

Probably shouldnt have used beef. The communists will probably kill all the cows for too much flatulence.

I eat both. Not that often, because I prefer to use the 2nd mortgage for other things.
I try to when i can lol
But how would this scenario play out with no money? Will there be a lobster revolution after the communist revolution?

Some enterprising businessman would start selling fake lobster, like they do with "immitation" crab meat.

This doesnt have to be about food. It can be about anything that is "classy" or what have you. Because, you know, it calls for no currency..

TN darling I had Lobster Thermidor for lunch, it was excellent.

I hate Communists, Communists and Progressives have no class, they have bad personal hygiene and are devoid of a sense of humour and also are devoid of Sartorial elegance, as such they should be confined to dog kennels period.

I try to when i can lol

Some enterprising businessman would start selling fake lobster, like they do with "immitation" crab meat.
Selling in exchange for what, though?

I would think those with absolutely no currency would eat whatever was being served at the Soup Kitchen or local homeless shelter.

For some that would have included venison donated by hunters. Tasty stuff.

I try to when i can lol

Selling in exchange for what, though?

I would think those with absolutely no currency would eat whatever was being served at the Soup Kitchen or local homeless shelter.

For some that would have included venison donated by hunters. Tasty stuff.
Who will they serve to the lobster to? There isnt enough lobster, or time to catch them for everyone to eat lobster, considering our population. So, who gets the lobster?

oh oh oh (waving hand from back row) LOL
I seriously doubt you know. Go take a nap.

I'm in Maryland
We eat crabs

IMG_5061.jpg

Never liked lobster so they can have it. Bacon wrapped scallops and smoked on a grill are FAR BETTER.
Who gets scallops?
Who gets bacon?
Will we have enough when currency doesnt decide who gets what? What if everyone wants bacon wrapped scallops?

I love just about everything that comes out of the ocean. At least what i have eaten so far lol

Lol! There are no communist you paranoid freak. Did u fall out a 1950s Time warp ?

Lobster was considered garbage food back in the day. It was feed to prisoners .

Lol! There are no communist you paranoid freak. Did u fall out a 1950s Time warp ?

Lobster was considered garbage food back in the day. It was feed to prisoners .
There are no communists? Are you fucking retarded?
Obviously, a rhetorical question..

Forum List

Back