If A Guy Says This....

I'm an idiot because I never wrote letters to a sex magazine?

It's a pretty well known publication. There was a movie about it too. Lol. Larry Flynt? Wow. Just wow.
So? That doesnt explain why somone is an idiot because they dont write letters to a sex magazine. Is that what you do when you are not on this site?

God, I don't think there is a bigger idiot on this forum, and that's saying a LOT. Lol. :D Ha ha!!
You have a pattern of acting spazzy when you cant answer a question. :laugh:

Acting spazzy? By laughing at you? Lol. Oh okay. Look, I just think you're an idiot. That's all.
No by avoiding the question that you can answer you are acting spazzy. Thats all.

It's a pretty well known publication. There was a movie about it too. Lol. Larry Flynt? Wow. Just wow.
So? That doesnt explain why somone is an idiot because they dont write letters to a sex magazine. Is that what you do when you are not on this site?

God, I don't think there is a bigger idiot on this forum, and that's saying a LOT. Lol. :D Ha ha!!

Acting spazzy? By laughing at you? Lol. Oh okay. Look, I just think you're an idiot. That's all.
No by avoiding the question that you can answer you are acting spazzy. Thats all.

But I'm not. Lol. I'm just stating the facts.

I never even knew such retards existed until I started posting on message boards. Honestly. It's a little bit frightening to think about.
You think everyone writes letters to sex magazines? Honestly I think youre kind of weird for that. What do you get out of writing letters to sex magazines?

Maybe I should start telling people that I think you're gay? That's pretty "spazzy" no? :D Ha ha!

I know you are stating what you think are facts but you are still avoiding the question.
laugh.gif

I never even knew such retards existed until I started posting on message boards. Honestly. It's a little bit frightening to think about.
You think everyone writes letters to sex magazines? Honestly I think youre kind of weird for that. What do you get out of writing letters to sex magazines?

It's a figure of speech, you moron! :lol: It's like a joke You know about those? Jokes? :lol:

Maybe I should start telling people that I think you're gay? That's pretty "spazzy" no? :D Ha ha!
If that helps you avoid uncomfortable questions I dont mind.
laugh.gif

I know you are stating what you think are facts but you are still avoiding the question.
laugh.gif

What question is that?

If that helps you avoid uncomfortable questions I dont mind.
laugh.gif

I don't really remember you asking any questions . . . just making stupid claims as usual. Lol. You should probably talk to a psychiatrist. :D

It's a figure of speech, you moron! :lol: It's like a joke You know about those? Jokes? :lol:
I have never heard of it. Are you a moron if you've never heard of a joke or a figure of speech?
laugh.gif

Youre talking to some random guy and he drops this on you....

"I find a lot of men sexually attractive."

What would you think?
How did the guy react when you said this to him. That would be your best indickator.

laugh.gif

What question is that?
The one you avoided. Its not really important though. I just observed you act spazzy when you get uncomfortable.

I have never heard of it. Are you a moron if you've never heard of a joke or a figure of speech?
laugh.gif

Well, you are. That fact has already been established though. They don't call you Ass lips for nothing, you know! :D

laugh.gif

What question is that?
The one you avoided. Its not really important though. I just observed you act spazzy when you get uncomfortable.

Which question was that? :D

laugh.gif

Well, you are. That fact has already been established though. They don't call you Ass lips for nothing, you know! :D
I thought they called me that because I made them uncomfortable. Kinda like how you spaz out when you cant answer a question.

laugh.gif

I thought they called me that because I made them uncomfortable. Kinda like how you spaz out when you cant answer a question.

What question was that anyway? :D

Youre talking to some random guy and he drops this on you....

"I find a lot of men sexually attractive."

What would you think?
How did the guy react when you said this to him. That would be your best indickator.
I never asked him what he would think. I did tell him I thought he was gay or bi.

What you think and reality are two entirely different things obviously. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back