If A Guy Says This....

How can a girl be disappointed with that?
If you are so hot a guy can't contain himself. WOW! It has happened to me once, my proudest moment!
He was mortified. I thought it was great! I never saw him again!

What???? Premature ejaculation is a problem that some men have. :D Lol. It can happen with any girl, so I wouldn't really take it as a compliment.
No it cant happen with any girl and I never got what the issue was about premature ejaculation.

If you are so hot a guy can't contain himself. WOW! It has happened to me once, my proudest moment!

What???? Premature ejaculation is a problem that some men have. :D Lol. It can happen with any girl, so I wouldn't really take it as a compliment.
No it cant happen with any girl and I never got what the issue was about premature ejaculation.

it's hot.... watching a guy whack off is hot too

Yes it can happen with any girl at any time. It is a legitimate problem. Idiot.

Premature ejaculation - Mayo Clinic

Some girls say its a problem but I dont understand why unless the guy just stops.

Some girls say its a problem but I dont understand why unless the guy just stops.

You need to get a life I think. Lol. :lol:

I've only had it happen 4 or 5 times in my life and I think maybe 2 were due to extended foreplay.

That's one of the techniques that some guys use to prevent it. They rub one out prior to the date. Not only does it help with ejaculation, but having had an orgasm just prior to the date, the guy can concentrate more on the woman, rather than concentrating on getting her to bed.

Concentrate on the woman and listen to what she actually says? She will more than likely take you home.

I've only had it happen 4 or 5 times in my life and I think maybe 2 were due to extended foreplay.

So?

Chris might be a little freak after all. :laugh:

What does "Dear Penthouse" mean? - Quora

You've never heard of that before? Holy shit. Lol.
Why would I have heard about that?

Well, you are an idiot, so . . . I wouldn't expect much from you anyway.
I'm an idiot because I never wrote letters to a sex magazine?

It's a pretty well known publication. There was a movie about it too. Lol. Larry Flynt? Wow. Just wow.

You need to get a life I think. Lol. :lol:
I already have a life. I dont believe you think very often.

So?
So why is it a problem?

That's one of the techniques that some guys use to prevent it. They rub one out prior to the date. Not only does it help with ejaculation, but having had an orgasm just prior to the date, the guy can concentrate more on the woman, rather than concentrating on getting her to bed.

Concentrate on the woman and listen to what she actually says? She will more than likely take you home.

Probably not though. :D We know when we are being patronized too.

Chris might be a little freak after all. :laugh:

What does "Dear Penthouse" mean? - Quora

It's a pretty well known publication. There was a movie about it too. Lol. Larry Flynt? Wow. Just wow.
So? That doesnt explain why somone is an idiot because they dont write letters to a sex magazine. Is that what you do when you are not on this site?

So? That doesnt explain why somone is an idiot because they dont write letters to a sex magazine. Is that what you do when you are not on this site?

God, I don't think there is a bigger idiot on this forum, and that's saying a LOT. Lol. :D Ha ha!!

God, I don't think there is a bigger idiot on this forum, and that's saying a LOT. Lol. :D Ha ha!!
You have a pattern of acting spazzy when you cant answer a question. :laugh:

You have a pattern of acting spazzy when you cant answer a question. :laugh:

Acting spazzy? By laughing at you? Lol. Oh okay. Look, I just think you're an idiot. That's all.

Forum List

Back