If A Guy Says This....

Youre talking to some random guy and he drops this on you....

"I find a lot of men sexually attractive."

What would you think?
How did the guy react when you said this to him. That would be your best indickator.
I never asked him what he would think. I did tell him I thought he was gay or bi.
Actually I have never had a conversation with a stranger and they spoke of sex unless they wanted to pick me up. That has happened with both men and women who knows what vibe I must have given off and I walked away.

I never even knew such retards existed until I started posting on message boards. Honestly. It's a little bit frightening to think about.
You think everyone writes letters to sex magazines? Honestly I think youre kind of weird for that. What do you get out of writing letters to sex magazines?

It's a figure of speech, you moron! :lol: It's like a joke You know about those? Jokes? :lol:
I have never heard of it. Are you a moron if you've never heard of a joke or a figure of speech?
laugh.gif

Well, you are. That fact has already been established though. They don't call you Ass lips for nothing, you know! :D
I thought they called me that because I made them uncomfortable. Kinda like how you spaz out when you cant answer a question.

They call you that because you are a clown.

What would you think?
How did the guy react when you said this to him. That would be your best indickator.
I never asked him what he would think. I did tell him I thought he was gay or bi.

And what was his answer?
He said normal heterosexual men find other men sexually attractive.

What would you think?
Actually I have never had a conversation with a stranger and they spoke of sex unless they wanted to pick me up. That has happened with both men and women who knows what vibe I must have given off and I walked away.
It was a thread about sexual orientation so I dont think he was trying to pick me up.

What would you think?
It was a thread about sexual orientation so I dont think he was trying to pick me up.
Added context gives the whole statement a different meaning.

What would you think?

And what was his answer?
Not

What would you think?

And what was his answer?

he likes men

period

What would you think?

And what was his answer?
Not
and he added that doesnt mean he is sexually attracted to men. I am trying to understand how you can find someone sexually attractive without being sexually attracted.

What would you think?

And what was his answer?

he likes men

period
Thats my take.

And what was his answer?
Not
and he added that doesnt mean he is sexually attracted to men. I am trying to understand how you can find someone sexually attractive without being sexually attracted.
Sexually attractive is what it is. If I have to think too hard I am trying to deny what I feel or find attractive.

And what was his answer?

he likes men

period
Thats my take.

yep :thup: no doubt

I don't have to respond to someone who is sexually attractive. You see? You just will never understand so this is an exercise in futility and nothing more.

Let's leave it at this. I'm not a dude. K?
If you find them attractive you just responded. You got a feeling they were attractive.

That doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. Are you understanding this yet?
Of course it does. At least your body does or you wouldnt have responded to him and thought he was sexually attractive.

My body didn't respond at all to looking at pictures of Brad Pitt. Not even a tingle, though I do think he is very attractive. I don't know anything about him, and sexy comes from within.
You fucking liar. I am straight and even I get a little aroused when I see a photo of Brad Pitt.

You're the most obvious closet case since novasteve.

What if you get turned on by a woman being with a guy? I guess then it could just be the act.
If you are bi if you get turned on by a woman only once in your life, I would say a lot of women are bi!
I've met women that have husbands that get turned on by seeing them have sex with Black guys.

As I mentioned this in separate other threads. This is far common than what people can imagine.

Its a turn kn to see others turned on
and its a turn on to bd naughty

What if you get turned on by a woman being with a guy? I guess then it could just be the act.
If you are bi if you get turned on by a woman only once in your life, I would say a lot of women are bi!
I've met women that have husbands that get turned on by seeing them have sex with Black guys.

As I mentioned this in separate other threads. This is far common than what people can imagine.
Its very common.

Forum List

Back