If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...weird, you never have a problem with the nonstop “Hate Trump” mantra.

Lol nope.

Look, debate the desires of the Democratic Party....right now the data proves they are perpetuating and encouraging a more dangerous, less productive, more government dependent nation.
Why are you cool with that? That’s plain fucking weird.

This might break your partisan brain, but though I may detest the Orange Virus and Cult45, I'm not pissing my pants in gleeful anticipation for Democrats taking over the house and governor positions. The midterms went pretty much exactly as I thought they would. It was an indictment on the Virus' agenda and it was rejected by voters. I can only hope Dems are able to tone down the over-the-top PC identity politics they started and the Republicans inflated 10-fold that is trashing our public decorum at the moment.

Dems sure don't appear to be toning down the PC identity politics, if anything it seems they're ramping it up.

Unfortunately, it is not illegal to be brown or gay -- until Republicans stand up with courage and conviction and put a stop to this -- brown and gay people may remain legal for decades, thus destroying our country..

It's about time we restore America back to a time before there were gay and brown people before it is too late.

Haha... while your sarcasm is not at all PC it is perfectly on point....you know, according to those inconvenient facts and all.
Sucks huh...sucks that a whiter, straighter nation is safer, more productive and less government dependent?

I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg
In what way do you think Dems are trying to make our country a “gayer browner nation”

Slade....come on, we don’t have time for this and you’re smarter than that. Think once bud.

Lol nope.

Look, debate the desires of the Democratic Party....right now the data proves they are perpetuating and encouraging a more dangerous, less productive, more government dependent nation.

This might break your partisan brain, but though I may detest the Orange Virus and Cult45, I'm not pissing my pants in gleeful anticipation for Democrats taking over the house and governor positions. The midterms went pretty much exactly as I thought they would. It was an indictment on the Virus' agenda and it was rejected by voters. I can only hope Dems are able to tone down the over-the-top PC identity politics they started and the Republicans inflated 10-fold that is trashing our public decorum at the moment.

Dems sure don't appear to be toning down the PC identity politics, if anything it seems they're ramping it up.

How can you tell? We elected a troll to run the nation and his Cult45 brigade has taken the PC identity politics ball and run it into the stratosphere.

I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg
In what way do you think Dems are trying to make our country a “gayer browner nation”

Slade....come on, we don’t have time for this and you’re smarter than that. Think once bud.
I’m just trying to understand your argument so I can respond. I dont want to make assumptions. So what exactly are the Dems doing to try and make this nation gayer and browner?

Unfortunately, it is not illegal to be brown or gay -- until Republicans stand up with courage and conviction and put a stop to this -- brown and gay people may remain legal for decades, thus destroying our country..

It's about time we restore America back to a time before there were gay and brown people before it is too late.

Haha... while your sarcasm is not at all PC it is perfectly on point....you know, according to those inconvenient facts and all.
Sucks huh...sucks that a whiter, straighter nation is safer, more productive and less government dependent?
Based on what?

The nation had gays and brown people since this country started --- no matter how much Klan penis you keep down your throat -- it won't change..

Move to Norway and shut the fuck up -- because brown and gay people ain't going no where

Lol nope.

How can you tell? We elected a troll to run the nation and his Cult45 brigade has taken the PC identity politics ball and run it into the stratosphere.

Ok, so how did Trump play identity politics?

Based on what?

The nation had gays and black since this country started --- no matter how much Klan penis you keep down your throat -- it won't change..

Move to Norway and shut the fuck up -- because brown and gay people ain't going no where

The Founding Fathers were for a Whites only nation.

The Naturalization act of 1790 proves it.

incar.2-675x675.jpg
Don't do the crime and you won't do the time.

incar.2-675x675.jpg

Dang looks like we need to get rid of whites, blacks and latinons and load up on OTHER.

4hv5wWb.gif

Based on what?

The nation had gays and black since this country started --- no matter how much Klan penis you keep down your throat -- it won't change..

Let me try this again....

Brown and gay people were here since this country started....

Stick to polish history and opining about how great Augustus was or something ...

Based on what?

Let me try this again....

Brown and gay people were here since this country started....

Stick to polish history and opining about how great Augustus was or something ...

Here but NOT citizens at the founding.

Blacks became USA citizens overall after the Civil War due to the 14th Amendment.

That's nearly a century after the nation's founding.

Personally Abe Lincoln should have deported every Negro to save the Union as he had stated.

PS
I'm pretty well versed in American history like did you know that the Pine tree Riot & Prendergasts rent war started as anti- British rebellions before the Boston Tea party???

Lol nope.

Ok, so how did Trump play identity politics?

Not did, does. Simple. He does it in the same way the Democrats use them, only twisted 180 degrees. Brown and gay people are going to rape and kill you, your daughters and sons, I figured you knew this already!

Based on what?

It’s a good thing our nation has the ability to evolve.

Based on what?

So having more Brown people & less White people is national evolution???

That sounds kind of racist towards you know Whites.

Based on what?

Why?
The data proves that evolution you love is morphing our nation into a dangerous shithole. Why is that a “good thing”?

It's a result of the democrat crime party.
Actually, it's the result of the Founding Fathers and subsequent Americans. Those devils help out hope and opportunity. Then we won a couple of wars and asked nothing of the losers except the ground to bury our dead because they had nothing we want or couldn't get ourselves. And we also had a sense of justice that we laid out before the world at a place called Nuremberg at the trials of a particularly nasty gang. A President called us a 'shining city on a hill' at a time our middle class was our greatest strength. Immigrant kids wrote songs like "God Bless America".

Huddled masses haven't changed much, but our national tone has. So they still look to us even as we slam the golden door. Our policy is a shambles and our promises to fix it are empty.

I don't know exactly where we became a house divided. I think the "Tea Party" was the beginning of the loss of civility, but I can't be sure. Maybe that's just because it is the time I first noticed it. But now malicious words that can not be taken back ...ever...are the norm...from the top down. We complain, more like whine, without solutions or even effort, or swear to destroy effort in gridlock. sigh! Yet hope in us has been revived this past week...IF....

Based on what?

So having more Brown people & less White people is national evolution???

That sounds kind of racist towards you know Whites.
I didn’t say that and that’s not what I meant. The evolution I’m speaking of is not having discriminatory/racist laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back