If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, it is not illegal to be brown or gay -- until Republicans stand up with courage and conviction and put a stop to this -- brown and gay people may remain legal for decades, thus destroying our country..

It's about time we restore America back to a time before there were gay and brown people before it is too late.

Haha... while your sarcasm is not at all PC it is perfectly on point....you know, according to those inconvenient facts and all.
Sucks huh...sucks that a whiter, straighter nation is safer, more productive and less government dependent?
Based on what?

The nation had gays and black since this country started --- no matter how much Klan penis you keep down your throat -- it won't change..

Move to Norway and shut the fuck up -- because brown and gay people ain't going no where

The Founding Fathers were for a Whites only nation.

The Naturalization act of 1790 proves it.
It’s a good thing our nation has the ability to evolve.

Why?
The data proves that evolution you love is morphing our nation into a dangerous shithole. Why is that a “good thing”?
You misunderstood my statement. The evolution I’m speakin of is modifying our laws to promote equality over racism and discrimination.

Haha... while your sarcasm is not at all PC it is perfectly on point....you know, according to those inconvenient facts and all.
Sucks huh...sucks that a whiter, straighter nation is safer, more productive and less government dependent?
Based on what?

The nation had gays and black since this country started --- no matter how much Klan penis you keep down your throat -- it won't change..

Move to Norway and shut the fuck up -- because brown and gay people ain't going no where

So having more Brown people & less White people is national evolution???

That sounds kind of racist towards you know Whites.
I didn’t say that and that’s not what I meant. The evolution I’m speaking of is not having discriminatory/racist laws

Where are you to tell Brown nations that they need more Whites?

Your Balkanization has caused ethnic turmoil all over the planet.

Now separation has proven results.

You support prejudices by accident.

Because when groups live together they tend to compete & thus fight & prejudge each other in prejudices.

Based on what?

I didn’t say that and that’s not what I meant. The evolution I’m speaking of is not having discriminatory/racist laws

Because when groups live together they tend to compete & thus fight & prejudge each other in prejudices.
I don’t tell any nation they need more or less of any race. I believe in equal opportunity for all no matter what they look like or where they are born. It’s a pretty simple concept.

Based on what?

Why?
The data proves that evolution you love is morphing our nation into a dangerous shithole. Why is that a “good thing”?
You misunderstood my statement. The evolution I’m speakin of is modifying our laws to promote equality over racism and discrimination.

It's mostly non- White nations who discriminate like Zimbabwe or Saudis.

Why do Brown & Black peoples get a free pass?

Based on what?

Why?

I wouldn’t give them a free pass if they had racist policies. I just said I believe in equal opportunity for all

I don’t tell any nation they need more or less of any race. I believe in equal opportunity for all no matter what they look like or where they are born. It’s a pretty simple concept.

Affirmative Action isn't enough, we need tens of millions of Brown people as well to prove insecure English jerks like you feel better about your White guilt.

Western Euros. Keep your White guilt,hands feet & all objects to yourselves.

We don't want your infectious idiots disease called White guilt syndrome.

Affirmative Action isn't enough, we need tens of millions of Brown people as well to prove insecure English jerks like you feel better about your White guilt.

Western Euros. Keep your White guilt,hands feet & all objects to yourselves.

We don't want your infectious idiots disease called White guilt syndrome.
Sounds like you’ve abandoned intelligent debate and resorted to over emotional insults based on false assumptions. You lose. Go calm down and try again later

Super scary shit here.....the data proves that had this nation stayed vastly discriminatory and racist AS OUR FOUNDERS INTENDED, we would essentially have a safer, more productive nation....no?
(you didn’t piss yourself did you?)

Why?

I wouldn’t give them a free pass if they had racist policies. I just said I believe in equal opportunity for all

As if Zimbabwe & Saudi Arabia have better rights than America.

Hahaha, that's a good joke, thanks for the laugh.

Super scary shit here.....the data proves that had this nation stayed vastly discriminatory and racist AS OUR FOUNDERS INTENDED, we would essentially have a safer, more productive nation....no?
No i didn’t piss myself. I think Hitler had a similar philosophy as yours when he exterminated millions of people. There is right and wrong when it comes to how you treat people. I feel just fine with my views

Why?

As if Zimbabwe & Saudi Arabia have better rights than America.

Hahaha, that's a good joke, thanks for the laugh.
When did I say that?

Unfortunately, it is not illegal to be brown or gay -- until Republicans stand up with courage and conviction and put a stop to this -- brown and gay people may remain legal for decades, thus destroying our country..

It's about time we restore America back to a time before there were gay and brown people before it is too late.

I don't think that gay or brown people should be illegal. Now if they're brown, and also gay, well then that definitely should be illegal.

No i didn’t piss myself. I think Hitler had a similar philosophy as yours when he exterminated millions of people. There is right and wrong when it comes to how you treat people. I feel just fine with my views

So your paramount concern is NOT that this nation is productive, law abiding and safe...it’s that it be less racist and discriminatory?
So you can really get behind the idea of accepting a dangerous society, degradation, criminality, government dependency and the like so long as you feel that equality thing is firmly in place?
Because none of us care about our quality of life and how others impose themselves on us....it’s more important that those same lowlife pukes get a ‘fair shake’....isn’t that right?

America is so great and non-discriminatory that a brown queer had to stage a hate crime.

Hatred of “the other” is what Trumpers particularly and Republicans in general, are about.

Time to move onto the 21st century.

Put that shit into the dustbin of history whee it belongs

Republicans demanding Islamic values

Hold on a minute....so when a government doesn’t champion homosexuality and they enforce their immigration laws they’re practicing “Islamic Values”?
Islam doesn't champion homosexuality......you guys have a LOT in common. CRCs (conservative republican christian) values are a LOT like Islamic Values. Conservative, anti-gay, xenophobic, misogynist. Two sides of the same coin.

Based on what?

Now...why would white males be worried about becoming a minority? It's almost as if they are afraid that minorities get treated as.....less....somehow.

I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg
You didn't read your own link, did you, dipshit.

“We need to understand more about the pathways that lead to greater incarceration of LGB people and whether biases ingrained in the criminal justice system lead to sexual minorities being treated differently than heterosexuals.”

The primary difference is not discrimination, but that they commit more crime. Blacks commit crime at roughly 10x the rate of whites, a finding repeated over and over again. Of course, criminals are still the minority, something the democrat party should realize before championing them.

So your paramount concern is NOT that this nation is productive, law abiding and safe...it’s that it be less racist and discriminatory?
So you can really get behind the idea of accepting a dangerous society, degradation, criminality, government dependency and the like so long as you feel that equality thing is firmly in place?
Because none of us care about our quality of life and how others impose themselves on us....it’s more important that those same lowlife pukes get a ‘fair shake’....isn’t that right?
After all this time and explanation and you are still so far off base when trying to display understanding of my position. I don’t even know the point in explaining it to you and correcting you again. You are either not listening to you are intentionally misrepresenting the things I’ve said.

Security is very important. So are human values and preserving the spirit of America, the land of opportunity and liberty and justice for all. It’s not hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back