If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg
You didn't read your own link, did you, dipshit.

“We need to understand more about the pathways that lead to greater incarceration of LGB people and whether biases ingrained in the criminal justice system lead to sexual minorities being treated differently than heterosexuals.”

The primary difference is not discrimination, but that they commit more crime. Blacks commit crime at roughly 10x the rate of whites, a finding repeated over and over again. Of course, criminals are still the minority, something the democrat party should realize before championing them.
Do you think poverty plays a role in that or are you claiming it is caused by black culture or genetics ?

Based on what?

The nation had gays and black since this country started --- no matter how much Klan penis you keep down your throat -- it won't change..

Move to Norway and shut the fuck up -- because brown and gay people ain't going no where

The Founding Fathers were for a Whites only nation.

The Naturalization act of 1790 proves it.
It’s a good thing our nation has the ability to evolve.

Why?
The data proves that evolution you love is morphing our nation into a dangerous shithole. Why is that a “good thing”?
You misunderstood my statement. The evolution I’m speakin of is modifying our laws to promote equality over racism and discrimination.

It's mostly non- White nations who discriminate like Zimbabwe or Saudis.

Why do Brown & Black peoples get a free pass?
Who claims they get a free pass? I don't see anyone here admiring that policy in those countries. And if you want to see discrimination, go to Japan some day.

I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

“We need to understand more about the pathways that lead to greater incarceration of LGB people and whether biases ingrained in the criminal justice system lead to sexual minorities being treated differently than heterosexuals.”

The primary difference is not discrimination, but that they commit more crime. Blacks commit crime at roughly 10x the rate of whites, a finding repeated over and over again. Of course, criminals are still the minority, something the democrat party should realize before championing them.
What crimes do blacks get put in prison for 10 times more than whites do?

And to think some people are mystified as to why minorities don't vote for the GOP which clearly HATES them...

incar.2-675x675.jpg

What crimes do blacks get put in prison for 10 times more than whites do?

Exactly the crimes they commit 10 times as frequently.

And to think some people are mystified as to why minorities don't vote for the GOP which clearly HATES them...

Admitting facts is not hate, it's the first step towards improvement. Now I would be surprised if the 70% single motherhood rate didn't have anything to do with it. And of course we know the cause of that... welfare.

The hatred and bigotry just DRIPS off you Trumpers... and you just don’t get how weak and open to manipulation it makes you

Sad and disturbing

incar.2-675x675.jpg

Do you think poverty plays a role in that or are you claiming it is caused by black culture or genetics ?

This isn't complicated, I'm surprised you're confused. Since poverty is the result of behavior I'll be sane and go with "CULTURE" / "GENETICS".
That scare you...you know, this bare bones truth shit can be terrifying.

You're always accusing me of speaking on behalf of the GOP...I thought you hate "painting with a broad brush"?
Look, the GOP and most Republicans are way to nutless to ever speak and acknowledge the truth as I do.

incar.2-675x675.jpg
Males seem to be the real problem.

Admitting facts is not hate, it's the first step towards improvement. Now I would be surprised if the 70% single motherhood rate didn't have anything to do with it. And of course we know the cause of that... welfare.
So you are pro abortion?

You're always accusing me of speaking on behalf of the GOP...I thought you hate "painting with a broad brush"?
Look, the GOP and most Republicans are way to nutless to ever speak and acknowledge the truth as I do.
Most aren’t so stupid to believe what you do...

So you are pro abortion?

So you are anti-logic?

Only a crazed leftist is pro-abortion. I am anti-murder and crime... unlike the said leftists.

incar.2-675x675.jpg

This isn't complicated, I'm surprised you're confused. Since poverty is the result of behavior I'll be sane and go with "CULTURE" / "GENETICS".
There are many factors that contribute to Poverty my bigoted friend. Education, opportunity, socioeconomic conditions etc.

It is complicated but I understand that you don’t want to look at it that way. The dark people are just naturally violent and stupid, keep running with that.

incar.2-675x675.jpg

There are many factors that contribute to Poverty my bigoted friend. Education, opportunity, socioeconomic conditions etc.

It is complicated but I understand that you don’t want to look at it that way. The dark people are just naturally violent and stupid, keep running with that.

You bleeding heart, excuse making, accountability hating fools have bought that crazy shit for way too long....Its time to try something new...no?
Poverty and criminality are choices...its only complex if you insist on it being complex.
Remember, this is 2019, we are holding minorities back and capping them off at President Of The United States...we must not allow them to achieve anything greater.

You bleeding heart, excuse making, accountability hating fools have bought that crazy shit for way too long....Its time to try something new...no?
Poverty and criminality are choices...its only complex if you insist on it being complex.
Remember, this is 2019, we are holding minorities back and capping them off at President Of The United States...we must not allow them to achieve anything greater.
What are you ranting about now? The only thing my point is doing is making a case for improving the socioeconomic conditions for the poor. Are you really going to argue that improving opportunity and education won’t have a positive effect on crime?

What value is your position of saying it is in their genetics and culture going to do? How does that lead to productive policy and results? The only thing I see it doing is dividing and promoting a race war. Is that your goal?

What are you ranting about now? The only thing my point is doing is making a case for improving the socioeconomic conditions for the poor. Are you really going to argue that improving opportunity and education won’t have a positive effect on crime?

What value is your position of saying it is in their genetics and culture going to do? How does that lead to productive policy and results? The only thing I see it doing is dividing and promoting a race war. Is that your goal?

Well, that's awfully noble of you to admit to disguising your true position for the sake of PC....BUT that's exactly WTF I've been saying you always do. You deny the full truth because it doesn't give you the 'FEELZ'....you seek the warm and fuzzies and you're willing to blur realities and self manipulate to feel good....That's fucking weird bud.
Haven't you 'FEELZ' people been telling our underclass that it's someone else's fault for years? How many tens of trillions have been spent with no gains made? When do you think we ought to tell them to pull their own heads from their asses?

So you are pro abortion?

So you are anti-logic?

Only a crazed leftist is pro-abortion. I am anti-murder and crime... unlike the said leftists.
So you want to increase the single motherhood rate?

So you are pro abortion?

So you are anti-logic?

The rate of single motherhood skyrocketed after the legalization of abortion.

205-FF-download.jpg

So you are pro abortion?

So you are anti-logic?

The rate of single motherhood skyrocketed after the legalization of abortion.

205-FF-download.jpg
Looks like it’s been continually increasing for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back