Idiot gets a surprise when he tries stealing a Trump sign *vid*

I can see why somebody would want to steal one of these. They're rare. Collector's item.

I can see why somebody would want to steal one of these. They're rare. Collector's item.
Maybe where you live in Harlem, but here in the rest of the US, those signs are all over the place. You know the sign that is very rare? Hillary supporters at her rallies, too funny.

Gotta watch out with stuff like this. Had he been killed the homeowner would have been liable. Crazy, I know.

I used to have TONS of problems with people destroying my mailbox with a baseball bat. I called the sheriff and told them I was going to get a mailbox, fill it with concrete and stick it on my pole. He said he didn't advise that because if they drive by, whack my box with the bat and are injured because it's a block of concrete, I can be held liable. He said considering that they are doing this while driving, if they wreck because of it I would be liable for any injuries caused by that. I asked why. He said because a plastic mailbox is going to naturally give when hit, thus not causing any risk of injury. But if he hits a solid block of concrete, he can be injured when the bat whips back and hits him in the head.

He said I won't stop you from doing it, but in civil court he could take everything you own in a lawsuit if he's injured. So I just ordered a 1/4" steel mailbox. It's a totally legit box, it just weighs 75lbs. If he's injured hitting that it's on him.

I sit in awe that some wag can figure out how to upload a YouTube video and yet has no clue what the word "electrocuted" means.

Word fascist ^^^. Do you have any other talents other than being a grammar nazi?

Word definitions aren't "grammar" Gummo. I sit in awe that some wag can post on a message board without a clue what the word 'grammar' means. There you got your attention -- happy now?

I sit in awe that some wag can figure out how to upload a YouTube video and yet has no clue what the word "electrocuted" means.

Word fascist ^^^. Do you have any other talents other than being a grammar nazi?

Word definitions aren't "grammar" Gummo. I sit in awe that some wag can post on a message board without a clue what the word 'grammar' means. There you got your attention -- happy now?

:blahblah:

I'm not seeing a lot of Hillary signs here in Southwest Florida. There are people who are obviously going to vote for her but the palpable stench coming from her campaign seems to have dampened the usual enthusiasm one would see.

This type of Trump supporter out witted the thief. Trump supporters are supposedly a dangerous lot.

Just ask any of the scared progressive fascist liberals, extreme left-wingers and extreme right-wingers that want total control. Here is their theme song

I'm not seeing a lot of Hillary signs here in Southwest Florida. There are people who are obviously going to vote for her but the palpable stench coming from her campaign seems to have dampened the usual enthusiasm one would see.

I have yet to see a sign for either one. Or for Johnson or Stein or anybody else. That's why I say they're collector's items.

I haven't seen one Hitlery bumper sticker yet.....lots of Trump and Sanders stickers but not one "I'm With Her" at all.....

I have yet to see a sign for either one. Or for Johnson or Stein or anybody else. That's why I say they're collector's items.

I'm actually seeing quite a few signs for Trump, Pogo and even more "anti" Hillary bumper stickers. Those are everywhere!

The reason that the Clinton camp is pushing so hard to make Trump appear "dangerous" is that there is literally no groundswell of support for Hillary. There are people who will vote for her because she's the Democratic nominee but they'll be holding their noses as they do so. The big question in this election is how many people just stay home and don't vote at all.

I'm actually seeing quite a few signs for Trump, Pogo and even more "anti" Hillary bumper stickers. Those are everywhere!

Well pilfer me a couple. I'll put 'em up on eBay and cut you in.

Forum List

Back