Scenes From a Rudy’s.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
We have a bbq chain here in Arizona called Rudy’s. At the one I frequent after leaving work (like now) they serve breakfast tacos.

Nearly every morning there is this old white guy who sits right near the restrooms. He plays these Trump you tubes loud enough for everyone to hear, laughs loud at all of the punchlines, and generally tries to get people to talk to him.

The poor male manager gets roped in many a morning. He keeps trying to walk away but the doofus just keeps on talking. Today Abby is the manager. She just did her courtesy check and just kept walking away from the doofus. He Got all pizzed off. The poor bussers are having to listen to this guy who got his feelings hurt.

I knew there was a reason why zi liked this place

She would had done the same if he was listening to Biden or some other lefty. Seems like an annoying thing for anyone to do at a restaurant, watching videos.

Sounds like this story is more about your hurt feelings. Funny you had to bring up his race, sounds like that is what bothers you the most.

She would had done the same if he was listening to Biden or some other lefty. Seems like an annoying thing for anyone to do at a restaurant, watching videos.

Sounds like this story is more about your hurt feelings. Funny you had to bring up his race, sounds like that is what bothers you the most.
yea i bet if he was brown or black she would have said old guy or she may not have even mentioned it..........

We have a bbq chain here in Arizona called Rudy’s. At the one I frequent after leaving work (like now) they serve breakfast tacos.

Nearly every morning there is this old white guy who sits right near the restrooms. He plays these Trump you tubes loud enough for everyone to hear, laughs loud at all of the punchlines, and generally tries to get people to talk to him.

The poor male manager gets roped in many a morning. He keeps trying to walk away but the doofus just keeps on talking. Today Abby is the manager. She just did her courtesy check and just kept walking away from the doofus. He Got all pizzed off. The poor bussers are having to listen to this guy who got his feelings hurt.

Whole lot of information buried in that post, not sure what the point was anymore? More like affirmed what I had surmised about you long long ago....dumb as a box of hammers//

1706815084755.png

Forum List

Back