Idiot gets a surprise when he tries stealing a Trump sign *vid*

Gotta watch out with stuff like this. Had he been killed the homeowner would have been liable. Crazy, I know.

I used to have TONS of problems with people destroying my mailbox with a baseball bat. I called the sheriff and told them I was going to get a mailbox, fill it with concrete and stick it on my pole. He said he didn't advise that because if they drive by, whack my box with the bat and are injured because it's a block of concrete, I can be held liable. He said considering that they are doing this while driving, if they wreck because of it I would be liable for any injuries caused by that. I asked why. He said because a plastic mailbox is going to naturally give when hit, thus not causing any risk of injury. But if he hits a solid block of concrete, he can be injured when the bat whips back and hits him in the head.

He said I won't stop you from doing it, but in civil court he could take everything you own in a lawsuit if he's injured. So I just ordered a 1/4" steel mailbox. It's a totally legit box, it just weighs 75lbs. If he's injured hitting that it's on him.
If the person does happen to die on the lawn, all you have to do is get them just inside the doorway, scrub the I-phone harddrive or smash it with a hammer. Make sure the body is face up, and put a few rounds of the .38 special into his chest. Then when the police come in, claim that it was a home invasion, that it was a mistake for shooting him, that you were sorry, and that you would never do it again.

Hillary Clinton on private email server: 'I'm sorry about that' - CNNPolitics.com
The former first lady also posted a personal apology on Facebook Tuesday night, saying, "I wanted you to hear this directly from me: Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I'm sorry about it, and I take full responsibility."
Now if only Hillary would try to take the Trump sign off the lawn, we could only hope.

Is there a new clip of this anywhere? The original is gone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly I am no stranger to car magnets being stolen too.

Fairness doctrine at work again. Shows how liberals are the true degenerates of the US, so YouTube was forced to take the vid down. Thanks to Obama and his Nazi regime. Seig Heil..

obamaandhitlercomparisons.jpg

Forum List

Back