IDF Soldiers found Explosives inside a house in Gaza

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA

You can also see the tunnel is inside a house, very moral Hamas - way to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair the IDF is likely to find explosives in a lot of houses in Gaza.

They will have crashed through the fucking roofs of them as they shell the shit out of one of the most densley populated places on the planet, pretending that it is to stop rocket attacks that have not killed one single one of their civilians whilst crowing scumbags post pathetic attempts to justify their slow motion genocide online with little anecdotal stories.

They will have crashed through the fucking roofs of them as they shell the shit out of one of the most densley populated places on the planet, pretending that it is to stop rocket attacks that have not killed one single one of their civilians whilst crowing scumbags post pathetic attempts to justify their slow motion genocide online with little anecdotal stories.
Its 4 civilian fatalities and 19 IDF Soldiers since the past 2 weeks, and again - if wiping out entire Gaza would allow me to finally live in peace I say make it quick.
BTW This is what the Gazans think also when they elected Hamas.

Its 4 civilian fatalities and 19 IDF Soldiers since the past 2 weeks, and again - if wiping out entire Gaza would allow me to finally live in peace I say make it quick.

And there you have it, the endorsment of genocide. They say abused children go on to be abusive fathers and my god doesn't Israel fit that horrible stereotype. The hiding behind doctrine is utterly horrific as well. I wouldn;t care if every man woman and child in Gaza wanted a jew free world with gas chambers on every street corner, it would not excuse their systematic annilhation by a modern armed force, bands of jewish resistance fighters living in woodlands vowed death to all germans, it doesn't mean the holocaust was just.

It doesn't change the fact that Hamas rockets HAVE NOT KILLED ANY CIVILIANS and there has only been one civilian death by motor fire as he approached an IDF emplacement as it was in a combat situation.

Last edited:

And there you have it, the endorsment of genocide. They say abused children go on to be abusive fathers and my god doesn't Israel fit that horrible stereotype. The hiding behind doctrine is utterly horrific as well. I wouldn;t care if every man woman and child in Gaza wanted a jew free world with gas chambers on every street corner, it would not excuse their systematic annilhation by a modern armed force, bands of jewish resistance fighters living in woodlands vowed death to all germans, it doesn't mean the holocaust was just.

It doesn't change the fact that Hamas rockets HAVE NOT KILLED ANY CIVILIANS and there has only been one civilian death by motor fire as he approached an IDF emplacement as it was in a combat situation.
Don't twist the facts - Rockets killed civilians, after leaving Gaza(which is why numbers were low during that time) Israel developed the Iron Dome and surprised Hamas again the rockets however killed 1 Civilian inside of Israel that delivered food to the base and 3 Bedouins including a kid, but anyway once you consider people by numbers you just expose your Nazi perspectives, and you also justify the offense of Gaza on Israel, that's ll fine, you belong to them, but thank god we have all the cool toys don't we? :lol:

LOL islamo Nazi pigs are now claiming that the munitions they harbor under the cribs of infants
and which their sluts shove under filthy skirts just "landed there"------I cannot wait until
they claim that the terrorist tunnels they dig with their feces encrusted paws are the result
of Israeli bombs. I am reminded of the islamo Nazi pig claim that jews were not murdered
in Auschwitz -----they just happened to pick up a sickness

Don't twist the facts - Rockets killed civilians, after leaving Gaza(which is why numbers were low during that time) Israel developed the Iron Dome and surprised Hamas again the rockets however killed 1 Civilian inside of Israel that delivered food to the base and 3 Bedouins including a kid, but anyway once you consider people by numbers you just expose your Nazi perspectives, and you also justify the offense of Gaza on Israel, that's ll fine, you belong to them, but thank god we have all the cool toys don't we? :lol:

I'm twisting no facts. NO CIVILIANS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY HAMAS ROCKETS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS! That isn't a twist, it's a statment calling you a liar, like most supporters of Israel.

And I'm glad you bring up Iron Dome as it shoots every rocket that gets anywhere near a populated area and therefore proves the lie that Israel is murdering women and children to try and save Israeli lives and not beacuse it is disgrace of a country that believes it has a right to massacre who it likes.

The counting of numbers of dead as a yardstick exposes me as a Nazi!!! I have never read anything more disgusting in my life! Go on, call me an anti semite because as far as I can see that pathetic attempt to play the victim is 60 years out of date and the word anti-semite seems now to have changed it's meaning to "Someone who doesn't thing the indescriminate slaughter of women and children by Israel is good"

If considering the numbers of dead makes you a nazi does that mean that I can sympathize with the holocaust because I cut myself shaving this morning?

I'm twisting no facts. NO CIVILIANS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY HAMAS ROCKETS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS! That isn't a twist, it's a statment calling you a liar, like most supporters of Israel.

And I'm glad you bring up Iron Dome as it shoots every rocket that gets anywhere near a populated area and therefore proves the lie that Israel is murdering women and children to try and save Israeli lives and not beacuse it is disgrace of a country that believes it has a right to massacre who it likes.

The counting of numbers of dead as a yardstick exposes me as a Nazi!!! I have never read anything more disgusting in my life! Go on, call me an anti semite because as far as I can see that pathetic attempt to play the victim is 60 years out of date and the word anti-semite seems now to have changed it's meaning to "Someone who doesn't thing the indescriminate slaughter of women and children by Israel is good"
I Don't care if you are anti-semi or not, honestly you can think whatever you want to think I really don't care, but don't expect me to respect you either way.
And for the sake of others, here the list of 2014:
List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamo Nazis always claim to be victims if they fail in their attempt to murder
and rape-------read the Koran. For a sense of victimhood-----talk to muslims.
I would have no idea if I had not encountered hundreds in my youth convinced
that the world is out to DESTROY ISLAAAAAAM thruout its history and at the
present time. I got the same BS in a mosque .------the most frequent oral
fart during the Khutbah Jumaat-----ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM (my visits
to mosques took place during times of no active conflict other than the genocide
of biafrans and the genocide of Bengali hindus in east Pakistan---and some really
horrific stuff going on for the cause of allah by IDI AMIN

I Don't care if you are anti-semi or not, honestly you can think whatever you want to think I really don't care, but don't expect me to respect you either way.
List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Post a source that you can alter? Well that's me told.

I never heard anyone claiming its false therefore it must be true unless proved differently.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/toll-israel-gaza-conflict.html?_r=0
Take a note, 15/7.

No country on Earth would accept rockets falling on them, day and night.

Alter? Maybe, Manchester, you don't have relatives and friends living in Israel, but the source is correct.

I never heard anyone claiming its false therefore it must be true unless proved differently.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/toll-israel-gaza-conflict.html?_r=0
Take a note, 15/7.

Me take note?

15/7? You mean one civilian killed by a mortar? You mean like the one that I already said wasn't killed by a rocket? You mean the one that even jpost says wasn't killed by a rocket?

First Israeli death of Gaza operation as mortar shell kills man at Erez Crossing | JPost | Israel News!

That take note?

Come to think of it if you're resupplying the military does that not make you a legitimate target?

Alter? Maybe, Manchester, you don't have relatives and friends living in Israel, but the source is correct.

And maybe you don't have any friends in Gaza, knowning what it is to live in perminant poverty and have an evil oppressive regieme rain down death on your civilians for no real reason every couple of years because it's people are convinced that they are the victims of every ill in the world.

And maybe you don't have any friends in Gaza, knowning what it is to live in perminant poverty and have an evil oppressive regieme rain down death on your civilians for no real reason every couple of years because it's people are convinced that they are the victims of every ill in the world.

NOBODY knows what that's like - because it is a lie. The people of Gaza DO have an evil oppressive regime raining down death upon them : it's called 'HAMAS'.

It's HAMAS which has embezzled so much of the aid intended for Gaza, which gets the utilities shut off periodically because it refuses to pay its water and electric bills, and it's HAMAS which claims in its charter that 'zionism' is the cause of everything HAMAS doesn't like in the world - including the French Revolution.

What's wrong with you, that you support HAMAS? You're NOT supporting the people of Gaza by doing so.

I have friends in Israel, Palestinians, Israeli Arabs, all races and religions.
Many also served in the IDF, but not a single friend in Gaza - how about that?

NOBODY knows what that's like - because it is a lie. The people of Gaza DO have an evil oppressive regime raining down death upon them : it's called 'HAMAS'.

It's HAMAS which has embezzled so much of the aid intended for Gaza, which gets the utilities shut off periodically because it refuses to pay its water and electric bills, and it's HAMAS which claims in its charter that 'zionism' is the cause of everything HAMAS doesn't like in the world - including the French Revolution.

What's wrong with you, that you support HAMAS? You're NOT supporting the people of Gaza by doing so.

The really great bullys always make the victim think it's their fault. Rapists are the same.

Hamas is the democratically elected leadership of Gaza. I donl;t support them, I support the people of Gaza and their right to choose their own leadership, do you not believe in democracy?

Israel has killed 500 innocent people because of rocket fire that has killed nobody because it "might" endanger lives. Like Jack Palance in Shane, "You saw, he had a gun"

The really great bullys always make the victim think it's their fault. Rapists are the same.

Hamas is the democratically elected leadership of Gaza. I donl;t support them, I support the people of Gaza and their right to choose their own leadership, do you not believe in democracy?

Israel has killed 500 innocent people because of rocket fire that has killed nobody because it "might" endanger lives. Like Jack Palance in Shane, "You saw, he had a gun"

You are stating that attempted murder is not a crime.
You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back