Breaking News: Israel Bombs Al Aqsa Hospital Killing 4 and wounding 60

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Israel-Gaza conflict: Israeli tanks 'shell Gaza hospital' killing at least four and wounding 60 - including 30 medical staff

The reported strike is at a different hospital to the one damaged by missile fire last week

By*ADAM WITHNALL

Monday 21 July 2014

Israeli tanks have reportedly shelled a hospital in Gaza, killing at least four people and wounding 60, half of whom were medical staff.

A Palestinian health official said that 12 shells had been fired at the Al Aqsa hospital in the town of Deir el-Balah, striking parts of the building that included the intensive care unit and the surgery department.

The wounded were shown in live footage from Hamas's local TV station in Al Aqsa being moved on gurneys to the emergency department.

The health official, Ashraf al-Kidra, told the Associated Press that 30 of those hurt were working as medical staff at the hospital.

Israel-Gaza conflict: Israeli tanks 'shell Gaza hospital' killing at least four and wounding 60 - including 30 medical staff - Middle East - World - The Independent

WHAT an egregious war crime and I'm watching it reported live TV Al Jazeera News.

The dead from the attack on the hospital are now reported at 5.

I am watching coverage of this on Al Jazeera TV.

Mark Regev was just interviewed by Al Jazeera and explains it is lawful for Israel to surgically strike hospitals.

Israel has bombed the main unit that produces oxygen used by intensive care patients.

Is the next thing I will watch on live TV be IDF soldiers enter the hospital and execute each patient one at a time?

What's it going to take to get this Israeli monster's atrocities against humanity to stop?

Yawn.... Ask the Muslim why Hamas refused to accepts Egypt's cease fire and there will be no response. There never is

LOL al jezeera ----the pigs are probably pulling stiffs out of the
hospital morgue

The OP links to a story reported by The Independent.

And I know who Mark Regev is, who I just watched interviewed and questioned about the shelling of the hospital on my DISH Al Jazeera TV station.

Does the Zionist think Al Jazeera had an actor impersonate Mark Regev?

I wouldn't believe anything coming out of Al Jazeera. Why don't you quote from a reputable news source, such as CNN?

Why aren't you over there NOW, l'il sherriliarfilth?

Since you care oh-so-much about the Gazans and all......... You could help them so much more by going to Gaza than sitting behind your computer screen making up fantasy scenarios to demonize the Israelis even further!

And I know who Mark Regev is, who I just watched interviewed and questioned about the shelling of the hospital on my DISH Al Jazeera TV station.

I wouldn't believe anything coming out of Al Jazeera. Why don't you quote from a reputable news source, such as CNN?

It's the immediate political denial of the partisan. It happens with everyone who is a zealot, you provide a piece of evidence that shows their cause in a bad light and they immediatly question the validity of it and rubbish the source rather than the info because they don't want it to be true so therefore it isn't true.

It's part of the same thinking that denies scientific fact such as evolution, climate change or continental drift. I don't want it to be true so I'll look for evidence that it isn't and only believe that rather than looking at all of the evidence and drawing a conclusion.

It's the immediate political denial of the partisan. It happens with everyone who is a zealot, you provide a piece of evidence that shows their cause in a bad light and they immediatly question the validity of it and rubbish the source rather than the info because they don't want it to be true so therefore it isn't true.

It's part of the same thinking that denies scientific fact such as evolution, climate change or continental drift. I don't want it to be true so I'll look for evidence that it isn't and only believe that rather than looking at all of the evidence and drawing a conclusion.

Of course you haven't been around this particular forum enough to know, Manchester, that the OP routinely rejects any source that doesn't parrot its Nazi-sucking party line - including every major network. So that what you've read on this thread is as much a reflection of the sherrifilth's bad habit of dragging in the most disgustingly bigoted blogs' posts as though they were from a legitimate news outlet.

That, and the OP professes to be a 'humanitarian' whilst cheering on the idea of murdering people as long as they're 'zionists'. Oh, wait: the l'il sherriliar also denies repeatedly that 'zionists' are human.

So, Manchester, what you've been reading here has largely been a response to the fact that the OP is a lying shit-flinging Nazi-sucker masquerading as a 'Christian pacifist humanitarian'. Oh, yes - she's also a Holocaust denier and mocks the grief of Jewish mothers whose children have been murdered.

I'm certain the Palestinians could get Charles Manson to speak on their behalf, which would no doubt be an improvement.......

Hamas has a long history of utilizing hospitals, schools, mosques, etc., for military operations.

From the website of the International Committee of the Red Cross:

========================================

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.

Commentary - Art. 19. Part II : General protection of populations against certain consequences of war

[p.154] ARTICLE 19 [ Link ] . -- DISCONTINUANCE OF PROTECTION OF HOSPITALS

PARAGRAPH 1. -- CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH
PROTECTION IS DISCONTINUED

1. ' Basic condition -- Acts harmful to the enemy '

The immunity bestowed on civilian hospitals cannot be taken away unless they are used to commit acts harmful to the enemy. The wording adopted by the Diplomatic Conference was intended to draw attention to the exceptional character of the provision and to make it clear that protection could only be discontinued in this one case.

Despite the efforts of the 1949 Conference (1), it was not found possible to produce a more concrete definition of the notion "acts harmful to the enemy" (in the French version: actes nuisibles à l'ennemi), which had already been used in the 1929 version of the First Geneva Convention. The idea was made clearer, however, by the insertion of the phrase "outside their humanitarian duties".

Such harmful acts would, for example, include the use of a hospital as a shelter for able-bodied combatants or fugitives, as an arms or ammunition store, as a military observation post, or as a centre for liaison with fighting troops.

http://www.icrc.org/ihl/COM/380-600183?OpenDocument

========================================

Under such circumstances, the hospital loses its immunity from attack.

We do not yet know whether (a) the IDF actually fired at the hospital in question or (b) whether Hamas violated the Geneva Convention by staging operations, etc., from those premises, in order to throw away the shield of immunity.

But we DO know that Hamas has a long history of hiding and conducting operations from hospitals, schools and mosques.

So, I think I'll wait until all the facts are in, before I bite on the Militant Muslim propagandist's hook, and swallow that bait.

Last edited:

Hypocrite. When Daniel provided a pages-long Wikipedia list of all the rockets coming out of Gaza and falling on Israel in this year alone, instead of talking about the issue, you attacked the news source.

It's a good thing the wounded were already in a hospital aka missile launching center.

Israel-Gaza conflict: Israeli tanks 'shell Gaza hospital' killing at least four and wounding 60 - including 30 medical staff

The reported strike is at a different hospital to the one damaged by missile fire last week

By*ADAM WITHNALL

Monday 21 July 2014

Israeli tanks have reportedly shelled a hospital in Gaza, killing at least four people and wounding 60, half of whom were medical staff.

A Palestinian health official said that 12 shells had been fired at the Al Aqsa hospital in the town of Deir el-Balah, striking parts of the building that included the intensive care unit and the surgery department.

The wounded were shown in live footage from Hamas's local TV station in Al Aqsa being moved on gurneys to the emergency department.

The health official, Ashraf al-Kidra, told the Associated Press that 30 of those hurt were working as medical staff at the hospital.

Israel-Gaza conflict: Israeli tanks 'shell Gaza hospital' killing at least four and wounding 60 - including 30 medical staff - Middle East - World - The Independent

WHAT an egregious war crime and I'm watching it reported live TV Al Jazeera News.

Isn't firing rockets at civilians a war crime??

By*ADAM WITHNALL

Monday 21 July 2014

In that case Hamas is guilty of a war crime.
You really should catch up with the last several days of postings before jumping in without context.
I actually bother to read the last 4 pages of postings myself.

Is the next thing I will watch on live TV be IDF soldiers enter the hospital and execute each patient one at a time?

What's it going to take to get this Israeli monster's atrocities against humanity to stop?

no jews do not do your islamo Nazi thing----nor will they do your obscene mutilation thing.

It is good that you have finally exhibited some insight into your own "culture"

So far-----your culture moves on-----today in "the caliphate" in Syria ----and in many parts
of the world -------I do not remember a time when it totally ended --nor even a time when there
was any prospect of the end of your filth. ---long ago there was a time when there was
OTHER filth------under the name "communism"-----but that particular brand of filth seems to
have petered out now in favor of the CALIPHATE filth movement ----a JOINT ISLAMO NAZI
affair--------some people have no insight into the fact that the CALIPHATE movement
combines both moieties-----ie the Nazi part and the islamo part

By*ADAM WITHNALL

Monday 21 July 2014

In that case Hamas is guilty of a war crime.
You really should catch up with the last several days of postings before jumping in without context.
I actually bother to read the last 4 pages of postings myself.

While I find it interesting how you read 4 pages of a thread with only 2 pages (16 posts before mine), I was actually referring to Hamas. I was hoping to get Sherri's opinion on that.

Forum List

Back