Jewish doctor thrown off JetBlue flight for accusing Palestinian woman of having bomb

I

Indofred

This daft cow accused an innocent Palestinian woman of having a bomb, so she got tossed off the aircraft.

Jewish doctor thrown off JetBlue flight for accusing Palestinian woman of having bomb | Mail Online

A new, unofficial report indicates that a Jewish doctor who claimed she was the victim of an antisemitic when she was thrown off of a JetBlue flight earlier this month was actually the aggressor in the mid-air dispute with a Palestinian woman who she said was a 'murderer' and that she probably had explosives in her bag.

Another idiotic Zionist.

I read about this incident, I read the passenger was a Jewish doctor and she said, how dare they throw a Jew off an airplane.

Better be caution than dead.

This Jew bitch was very cautious, to the point she didn't fly.
I hope the airline, or the passenger, sue her for anything they can think of.

As far as it concern me I'm not getting on a plane with any psychos like you, but you racists only care about the fact she is Jewish and so does the DailyMail.UK authors.
Anti-Semitics, you never said 'Israeli' or 'American' or whatever, just Jewish.
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg claims the woman called her a 'Zionist pig'
The argument started after Rosenberg expressed her approval of Israeli military action in Gaza
Rosenberg is said to have suggested that the Palestinian woman had a bomb in her luggage
Rosenberg denies that she made any comments about the woman having a bomb or calling the Palestinian people murderers

As far as it concern me I'm not getting on a plane with any psychos like you, but you racists only care about the fact she is Jewish and so does the DailyMail.UK authors.
Anti-Semitics, you never said 'Israeli' or 'American' or whatever, just Jewish.
Dr. Lisa Rosenberg claims the woman called her a 'Zionist pig'
The argument started after Rosenberg expressed her approval of Israeli military action in Gaza
Rosenberg is said to have suggested that the Palestinian woman had a bomb in her luggage
Rosenberg denies that she made any comments about the woman having a bomb or calling the Palestinian people murderers

The daily mail is well known as an anti Muslim newspaper.
The fact they're printing these stories, suggests the woman was a serious fucking idiot, as well as a micro for the situation in Palestine.
This extremist bitch caused trouble, then tried to blame the innocent Palestinian woman, claiming she was a terrorist with a bomb.
A false story we see so many times from the Zionist element.

This daft cow accused an innocent Palestinian woman of having a bomb, so she got tossed off the aircraft.

Jewish doctor thrown off JetBlue flight for accusing Palestinian woman of having bomb | Mail Online

A new, unofficial report indicates that a Jewish doctor who claimed she was the victim of an antisemitic when she was thrown off of a JetBlue flight earlier this month was actually the aggressor in the mid-air dispute with a Palestinian woman who she said was a 'murderer' and that she probably had explosives in her bag.

Another idiotic Zionist.

Considering disgusting Muslim scum have brought bombs on planes before..........

It is duly noted that the sherrisatanspawn and PF Tinwhore cheered the idea of murdering this woman for rudeness on a plane........... So much for their pretense at 'humanitarian' status. Or "Christian", for that matter........

Meanwhile, those two worthless filthmongers insist that those who HAVE actually brought bombs onto planes are 'resistance fighters' and 'heroic'..........

Last edited:
Indofred obviously only brought up this article because it involved a Jew .
Nah this is primitively racist..:lol:

avoidance of niqabi sluts is very important.... based on experiences and observations
----my advice is ---DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THEM and never talk to them. In the wake
of the 9-11-01 murder for allah and the rapist pig event they were ENCOURAGED to
invent incidents in which they claimed to the victims of harassment and assault.
They were the joke of the police precincts-----thousands of complaints without
a shred of evidence ---"someone pulled my veil" The program did create
a statistic------five billion hate crime "complaints"

Another idiotic Zionist.

You are the IDIOT freddy as the link within your link says

" A new, unofficial report indicates "

Forum List

Back