Ideas for a new rep system

Doubly proud! :D

sockpuppet5.jpg

all you have to do is report it.

just because he and i are both irish does not mean we are the same person.

i would think, even given your limited intelligence, that you could figure out that if he and i post at exactly the same time, and have done so a few times, you would figure out that we are not the same person, and particularly because there is absolutely no reason for me to impersonate someone for no discernable reason.

he is a horrible speller. i make horrible typos and have some faulty keys. you have a lack of reasoning skill to be able to disstinguish between the two.

Report it! Why? Your double act provides some of the best entertainment on the site! :badgrin:

Oh, and apart from adopting the same style, committing identical mis-spellings and the fact that he is constantly brought into play to back you up...you made a crucial mistake that confirmed your sockery. You had Patrick speak with the collective 'WE' and then edited it out when it was pointed out you both speak with one voice. But hey! Carry on with your act. It's hiilarious!

Unbelievable, what a toadstool he is. He gave himself away to me too. He revealed something I said to Pat when he/they sent me a PM and how would Seal know that hmmmm? Either Pat shared a PM or it was the same person. Lame!!

Actually my post wasn't about math, but about admin setting parameters.

While the 'scale' doesn't have any values below '0', the negative numbers not registering is consistent, yes.

i would think, even given your limited intelligence, that you could figure out that if he and i post at exactly the same time, and have done so a few times, you would figure out that we are not the same person, and particularly because there is absolutely no reason for me to impersonate someone for no discernable reason.

he is a horrible speller. i make horrible typos and have some faulty keys. you have a lack of reasoning skill to be able to disstinguish between the two.

Report it! Why? Your double act provides some of the best entertainment on the site! :badgrin:

Oh, and apart from adopting the same style, committing identical mis-spellings and the fact that he is constantly brought into play to back you up...you made a crucial mistake that confirmed your sockery. You had Patrick speak with the collective 'WE' and then edited it out when it was pointed out you both speak with one voice. But hey! Carry on with your act. It's hiilarious!

Unbelievable, what a toadstool he is. He gave himself away to me too. He revealed something I said to Pat when he/they sent me a PM and how would Seal know that hmmmm? Either Pat shared a PM or it was the same person. Lame!!

:badgrin: Yes. He's not very good at deception. His sock is full of holes.

New rep system:

Sender's current rep count/number of posters online - Receiver's current rep count/number of posters online x post count/thanks. At this point, you should divide by 0.

Ho-oly sock, smel-ly sock:
"We're two guys" - what a crock!

'Round these boards, the Irish twins roam!
Typing 'both' from their selfsame 'home'!
Think we should call the police?
He's waging war on our peace!

New rep system:

Sender's current rep count/number of posters online - Receiver's current rep count/number of posters online x post count/thanks. At this point, you should divide by 0.

Brilliant! Let's start a petition to the Admin to change it out : ))

I think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why I sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months I have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, I try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and I think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

The first idea that comes to my mind is that for all noobs no points should be lost for to first year, still allow neg reps and comments so they can learn but don't take the reps.

Please come up with your own Ideas and submit them here.

P.S. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones I have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

thanks
Patrick

Better Idea: Noobs like yourself should NOT be such douche bags and people wouldn't neg you! But since your such a douche bag I think the negs against you should be doubled!

Last edited:
I think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why I sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months I have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, I try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and I think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

The first idea that comes to my mind is that for all noobs no points should be lost for to first year, still allow neg reps and comments so they can learn but don't take the reps.

Please come up with your own Ideas and submit them here.

P.S. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones I have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

thanks
Patrick

Better Idea: Noobs like yourself should NOT be such douche bags and people wouldn't neg you! But since your such a douche bag I think the negs against you should be doubled!

that works... doubled! :lol:

it would make up for the 48hour rule...... :lmao:

you're a liar. report it if you think i am both.

i cannot believe how incredibly petty you have become, not to mention stupid.

put up or shut up.

put up or shut up.

thing is... reporting that someone is both.... and in fact that they ARE both..... doesn't mean much.

All that's needed is to have two computers using two different proxies.......wouldn't take a millionaire or a computer genius.

put up or shut up.

The evidence is all over your posts and speaks for itself. Now go and have a gottle of geer on the house.

I am really getting pissed about this but I guess that I will accept it as there is really nothing that I can do about it except to insist that you people are wrong. COLIN has taken you for a ride and he is the one that you really ought to be taking to task at this point in time, He has no proof and if you want you can see that he is lying . If you go look at the " collective we " that he says that I used you will see that I corrected it before it was pointed out to me. Also he should be more discerning in his use of words if you say the " collective we " it means two people endorsing the same idea and I was wrong to do that as I had not checked with Seal. Committing the same misspellings, well if I remember correctly Seal challenged you on that and to this date you have not come up with any, typical gutless wonder !!!

Wolfsister, I wish that you had not dragged me into this fight, if you had problems with Seal you should have hashed them out between the two of you, but now that you have dragged me into it all I will say for now is that I AM NOT SEAL !!!

Syrenn, you are better then this COLIN is playing you for a FOOL
Hunter you are a meddling bitch.

P.S.If you guys are so certain that you are right go ahead and Report it after all if the Admin guys think you are right then you will be rid of us both ( at this point in time I DON'T CARE ) and you have nothing to lose, but my guess is that you won't because you would rather continue to piss on us even if you are wrong.

Saveliberty walks out of the fire untouched once again!

Highjacking your own thread to whine about something else is a nice spin patrick.

You seem to have missed the opportunity to learn something though.

put up or shut up.

Look who's talking you cowardly, lying POS. I don't have to prove anything to you. It was incredibly easy to figure out. You gave yourself away. And you keep making these petty comments to/about me and others while hiding behind your no rep BS. At least twice in this thread. And you revealed info only Pat would know via PM. So you are either the same person or coordinating with each other and sharing PM's and/or you are using two computers as the same person. Contrary to what you think, I'm not stupid. But you are for thinking I wouldn't fight back when provoked or that you wouldn't be figured out. Oh and I find it interesting that Pat send me a PM asking about the neg about 20 min. after you posted this. How conveinent. You are always on around the same time with very, very similar posting styles and attitudes. Almost like clones. Remember when Pat said he always listens to Seal? Hmmm.....................

Last edited:
"Hunter you are a meddling bitch."

Why, thank you PatsyCat - so good of you to notice! : ))

I admit it's difficult to shine compared to Syrenn and WolfSis, but one does one's humble best.....

Nine:
Socks. If you think someone is a sock by all means report it, we will investigate using the tools at our disposal. If that poster is still around after that then we were unable to determine that poster was a sock and there is no need to continually harangue us over it, I don't care what you believe. Proof, not suspicion is the key.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5119662-post1.html

Forum List

Back