Ideas for a new rep system

Whining about rep only gets you negged more. If you want more positive rep on this board, here is what you do:

1. Post "Liberals suck dick" in every post. Conservatives will chuckle and rep you repeatedly
2. Post a picture of a sexy woman as your Avatar and pretend it is you
3. Post how much you hate fags, muslims and mexicans
4. Do a daily "Liberals are trying to take our guns" thread
5. Refer to President Obama as "Barry" "The Kenyan" or "Obamablama" or some variant

Follow these simple rules and watch your rep grow to 2000 within six months

RW's rep is over 2,000...

...Just saying...

I have no allusions that my rep comes from my witty and astute posts

I get repped because chicks dig my avatar....Ed Norton rules

Yes Seal, your insistence on being a cowardly twatwaffle is duly noted.

i have enemies? good.

Yes, you stand up for something alright. Your ability to be a douchenozzle to everyone you possibly can. You must be proud.

Doubly proud! :D

sockpuppet5.jpg

Yes Seal, your insistence on being a cowardly twatwaffle is duly noted.

i have enemies? good.

Yes, you stand up for something alright. Your ability to be a douchenozzle to everyone you possibly can. You must be proud.

no. actually, what i stood up for was a person who was suffering from some bigoted and racist comments for no reason whatsoever. if that is your definition of being a "douchenozzle", so be it.

Oh, I had a question - when some idiot with red splats tries to neg me, why doesn't my rep go UP?

I think it should work that way......

i have enemies? good.

sockpuppet5.jpg

all you have to do is report it.

just because he and i are both irish does not mean we are the same person.

i would think, even given your limited intelligence, that you could figure out that if he and i post at exactly the same time, and have done so a few times, you would figure out that we are not the same person, and particularly because there is absolutely no reason for me to impersonate someone for no discernable reason.

he is a horrible speller. i make horrible typos and have some faulty keys. you have a lack of reasoning skill to be able to disstinguish between the two.

Oh, I had a question - when some idiot with red splats tries to neg me, why doesn't my rep go UP?

Probably wouldn't occur to them for a while, but one or two might figure out they could drop your rep by pos repping you. Actually, they would get full credit for that.

even a person with limited math skills should be able to realise that that repper would figure it out and do just the opposite...i.e. give you pos reps when he wanted you to go down and give neg reps to those he/she liked so they would go up.

stop thinking. it is not something you excel at.

Actually it's a 'null set' no matter which way they try it.....which has got to be frustrating for 'em.

That might explain some of the silliness in those profile comments.

Sometimes I forget to quote the post I'm responding to and by the time I get it posted, it makes no sense to the latest one.

sockpuppet5.jpg

all you have to do is report it.

just because he and i are both irish does not mean we are the same person.

i would think, even given your limited intelligence, that you could figure out that if he and i post at exactly the same time, and have done so a few times, you would figure out that we are not the same person, and particularly because there is absolutely no reason for me to impersonate someone for no discernable reason.

he is a horrible speller. i make horrible typos and have some faulty keys. you have a lack of reasoning skill to be able to disstinguish between the two.

Report it! Why? Your double act provides some of the best entertainment on the site! :badgrin:

Oh, and apart from adopting the same style, committing identical mis-spellings and the fact that he is constantly brought into play to back you up...you made a crucial mistake that confirmed your sockery. You had Patrick speak with the collective 'WE' and then edited it out when it was pointed out you both speak with one voice. But hey! Carry on with your act. It's hiilarious!

Probably wouldn't occur to them for a while, but one or two might figure out they could drop your rep by pos repping you. Actually, they would get full credit for that.

I guess I should hope no one with red splats pos reps me lol.

Forum List

Back