Ideas for a new rep system

Which rule is Melt? That seems to be patrick's issue.

Its probably a subsection of whine.

Unbelievable, what a toadstool he is. He gave himself away to me too. He revealed something I said to Pat when he/they sent me a PM and how would Seal know that hmmmm? Either Pat shared a PM or it was the same person. Lame!!

I am really getting pissed about this but I guess that I will accept it as there is really nothing that I can do about it except to insist that you people are wrong. COLIN has taken you for a ride and he is the one that you really ought to be taking to task at this point in time, He has no proof and if you want you can see that he is lying . If you go look at the " collective we " that he says that I used you will see that I corrected it before it was pointed out to me. Also he should be more discerning in his use of words if you say the " collective we " it means two people endorsing the same idea and I was wrong to do that as I had not checked with Seal. Committing the same misspellings, well if I remember correctly Seal challenged you on that and to this date you have not come up with any, typical gutless wonder !!!

Wolfsister, I wish that you had not dragged me into this fight, if you had problems with Seal you should have hashed them out between the two of you, but now that you have dragged me into it all I will say for now is that I AM NOT SEAL !!!

Syrenn, you are better then this COLIN is playing you for a FOOL
Hunter you are a meddling bitch.

P.S.If you guys are so certain that you are right go ahead and Report it after all if the Admin guys think you are right then you will be rid of us both ( at this point in time I DON'T CARE ) and you have nothing to lose, but my guess is that you won't because you would rather continue to piss on us even if you are wrong.

Who wants to get rid of you? You're too much fun!

i have enemies? good.

Yes, you stand up for something alright. Your ability to be a douchenozzle to everyone you possibly can. You must be proud.

no. actually, what i stood up for was a person who was suffering from some bigoted and racist comments for no reason whatsoever. if that is your definition of being a "douchenozzle", so be it.

You mean like the bigotry which regularly rolls off your keyboard, Princess:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

What's the deal with so many members accusing others of being socks? I only recently joined and have been accused at least five times of being someone else; a few different people in fact.

Starting to feel a bit like Cary Grant in 'North by Northwest'.

Here's the thread. What a hypocritical POS Seal is. Getting all bent out of shape because I choose to ignore hateful comments rather than feed into them and he goes on to make comments like those. What a jerk!!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/266257-tcb-jewish-style-7.html

It gets even better. Seal's bigoted remarks about Jews quoted in that thread came from another of his bigoted threads (http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=266360) which was moved to the Flame Zone and then to a place I cannot access. Now his buddy PattyCatty is suddenly demanding I produce links to the quotes, a demand she did not make when the original thread was accessible. I suspect PattyCatty's strings are being pulled.
These Nazi types are the lowest form of life. :D

What's the deal with so many members accusing others of being socks? I only recently joined and have been accused at least five times of being someone else; a few different people in fact.

At least we know you're an argyle sock...

it is just a technique some posters use, basically, when they lack argument. currently, they are accusing caturday of being me amd vice versa because, lo and behold, we are both irish, although he is irish american and i am irish as well as irish american.

now, i will be the first to admit that having two posters with irish backgrounds on an american message board with well over a thousand members strains al credulity. i mean, if there were that many irish in this country, you would think that they would have irish taverns and bars all over the place, that someone would found a major metropolitan area and call it boston, and that every week in mid-march, there would be all kinds of wild hooleys the depth in breath of this country.

so, caturaday and i are perhaps two. of maybe a handful of irish men in the USA, we both object to ethnic slurs against the irish (and others) and he spells poorly and, while i spell correctly, i do have typos. i mean the evidence is beyound any reasonable doubt that we are the same person.

say...hmmm...cary grant...wasn't he british...and wasn't north by northwest directed by alfred hitch cock...also british...

OMG!!! OMFG!!! you are a sock. you are tony blair.

tony, your wife is wonderful and she is loved by the irish everywhere, and particularly the handful of us that live in amerikae, begorrah, ...well, not a handful because there really is only four of us...as me and the other guy are the same, or so i have been told.

why the heck are you posting here, tony, and will cherie be posting anytime soon.

:lol:

dude... you doth protest to much.

first you are on about your rep and now socks..... hhhhmmmm

i have no rep. i think it is a coercive andd abusive system and i have opted out. that seems to infuriate some people. i do obect when people use their rep in a bitter and vindicative manner, particularly on new posters, in an attempt to punish them for their political positions.

i don't like people making false accusations about me, or others, especially when those accusations are absurd. i will occasionally object to that, not only to defend myself and the other person. i don't think it furthers discussion to lie about people and make false accusations. try to imagine if all the posters started accusing others of being someone else because they have similar views or backgrounds.

so yes, i will object. also, there is a rule in place.

bottom line, anybody can lie about anybody and indulge in all kinds of personal attacks. that are in no way connected to the issue at gand. i could, and i could probably do a very good job of it, in fact, but i don't. it is petty and demeaning not only to the person i am directing the attack towards, but to myself as well.

your efforts would be better directed towards those making the false accusations about me than at me. the only reason they are doing it is they are afraid and have some ax to grind. that's ok. there are people like that in this world. i will comment on it when i see fit.

also, look up double bind and do not play that silly game with me. i recognise that argument.

i have no rep. i think it is a coercive andd abusive system and i have opted out. that seems to infuriate some people. i do obect when people use their rep in a bitter and vindicative manner, particularly on new posters, in an attempt to punish them for their political positions.

i don't like people making false accusations about me, or others, especially when those accusations are absurd. i will occasionally object to that, not only to defend myself and the other person. i don't think it furthers discussion to lie about people and make false accusations. try to imagine if all the posters started accusing others of being someone else because they have similar views or backgrounds.

bottom line, anybody can lie about anybody and indulge in all kinds of personal attacks. that are in no way connected to the issue at gand. i could, and i could probably do a very good job of it, in fact, but i don't. it is petty and demeaning not only to the person i am directing the attack towards, but to myself as well.

your efforts would be better directed towards those making the false accusations about me than at me. the only reason they are doing it is they are afraid and have some ax to grind. that's ok. there are people like that in this world. i will comment on it when i see fit.

also, look up double bind and do not play that silly game with me. i recognise that argument.

my point... thank you.

you opted out....and yet you go on and on and on about rep. Now you are going on and on about.... socks.

as i said... you doth protest to much.... hhhmmmm

my point... thank you.

you opted out....and yet you go on and on and on about rep. Now you are going on and on about.... socks.

i "go on" about people, who bring it up themselves, who are being abused by more senior posters.

i object to being lied about. perhaps if others would not make false allegations, i would not protest so much.

you're "prrotesteth to much" is a purely subjective analysis. i am sure you recall the thread where bodaecia(?) did not actually accuse someone of murder, i think it was warrior102, and the mass protest against that non-accusation. do you think that is evidence that he committed murder? it seems you do, using your logic.

i don't. i took it for what it was.

i would hope, if a number of people followed you around and accused you of being a two bit slut and using these boards to solicit cyber sex, that you would object...and i would stabd with you in that regard, even though i do not like you one single bit. hell, if someone falsely accused wolfsister of something, i would even deend her, despite her participation in these false accusations against caturday and me.

actually, acvcuse me all you want, feel free. but leave caturday out of it. he did nothing to anyone really. i really don't lime to see other people penalised for my actions or alleged actions. surely you all can make false accusations about me withot dragging others into it.

i am good with that...kind of.

my point... thank you.

i "go on" about people, who bring it up themselves, who are being abused by more senior posters.

i object to being lied about. perhaps if others would not make false allegations, i would not protest so much.

you're "prrotesteth to much" is a purely subjective analysis. i am sure you recall the thread where bodaecia(?) did not actually accuse someone of murder, i think it was warrior102, and the mass protest against that non-accusation. do you think that is evidence that he committed murder? it seems you do, using your logic.

i don't. i took it for what it was.

i would hope, if a number of people followed you around and accused you of being a two bit slut and using these boards to solicit cyber sex, that you would object...and i would stabd with you in that regard, even though i do not like you one single bit. hell, if someone falsely accused wolfsister of something, i would even deend her, despite her participation in these false accusations against caturday and me.

actually, acvcuse me all you want, feel free. but leave caturday out of it. he did nothing to anyone really. i really don't lime to see other people penalised for my actions or alleged actions. surely you all can make false accusations about me withot dragging others into it.

i am good with that...kind of.

yep.... on and on and on and on....about rep.

If neg rep stops you in posting your political views, you didn't hold them that firmly.

It does however, allow you to play victim, which seems to be very comforting to many.

I'm saving mine up to buy a flat screen.

Last edited:
If neg rep stops you in posting your political views, you didn't hold them that firmly.

It does however, allow you to play victim, which seems to be very comforting to many.

I'm saving mine up to buy a flat screen.

Says the two faced douchebag that spent weeks trashing Gunny on the open board and trying to get him booted...only to now spend a fair amount of time elsewhere kissing his ass. Why should anyone listen to a word you say? You... who kisses ass depending on which way the wind happens to be blowing on a given day. :badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back