I worship Adolph Hitler as one of the Norse Gods and I want a Jew to bake me a cake

I knew this was inevitable, because, Blackrook, you are truly a disgusting excuse for a human being; but I have finally decided to put your sorry ass on "ignore'. Enjoy yourself. There are lots of racists, KKK members, and assholes in there with you.

to celebrate Adolph Hitler's birthday.

Can I do it?

According to liberals, the answer is YES.

So you were born believing Hitler was a Norse God?

You missed the point. Are you rather fond of the government forcing you to go against your own deeply-held religious beliefs?

If their religious belief is so deeply-held that they can't run a business, then I suggest they don't run a business.

The problem I have is that the Bible says

Exodus 20:14

14 “You shall not commit adultery.

Hebrews 13:4

4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Luke 16:18

"
18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery"

So why don't you get bakeries refusing to serve adulterers?

I am a baker, and one of my functions is to create art in the form of wedding cakes. This art is a form of expression, protected by the First Amendment.

When a customer comes in and requests a certain message, he is also expressing himself, and that is also protected by the First Amendment.

My relationship to a customer is like the relationship of a book publisher to a writer who presents a book he would like me to publish.

A book publisher has an absolute First Amendment right to refuse to publish a writer's book if he disagrees with its message.

I, as a baker, have the same absolute First Amendment right as a book publisher to refuse to publish a customer's message if I disagree with it.

Good to see that you finally gave up on that lawyer thing. Hopefully, you will have better luck as a baker. Being a baker is nothing like being a publisher though. You should research what a book publisher does.

Can I do it?

You missed the point. Are you rather fond of the government forcing you to go against your own deeply-held religious beliefs?

If their religious belief is so deeply-held that they can't run a business, then I suggest they don't run a business.

4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

"
18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery"

How do you know the bakery wouldn't have turned them away if an adulterer came into the shop wearing a big sign stating that he was a flaming overt adulterer?

I knew this was inevitable, because, Blackrook, you are truly a disgusting excuse for a human being; but I have finally decided to put your sorry ass on "ignore'. Enjoy yourself. There are lots of racists, KKK members, and assholes in there with you.
I am proud to join the ignore list of a person who I have absolutely no respect for.

I am proud to join the ignore list of a person who I have absolutely no respect for.

It's always fun to look through my "ignore" list and see how many have been banned. :laugh:

I used to have an ignore list, but then it got to the point where I couldn't follow discussions any more. So, I took everyone off my ignore list, and now I just deal with whatever shit people want to post.

Can I do it?

"

How do you know the bakery wouldn't have turned them away if an adulterer came into the shop wearing a big sign stating that he was a flaming overt adulterer?

Have you come across such a case? Do these religious people who are so deeply religious make a song and dance about adulterers being able to marry? No they don't. They don't push for adultery to be illegal, they don't push for anything.

Can I do it?

"

Have you come across such a case? Do these religious people who are so deeply religious make a song and dance about adulterers being able to marry? No they don't. They don't push for adultery to be illegal, they don't push for anything.

Adultery is behavior and is a sin. If you quit committing adultery you can be forgiven.

Same thing with homosexuality.

Can I do it?

"

Well, my church doesn't allow divorced people to remarry, if they do they can't go to Communion. You can get an annulment, however.

"

Adultery is behavior and is a sin. If you quit committing adultery you can be forgiven.

Who cares? The point here is that these "deeply religious people" will treat gay people one way, and adulterers differently, that's how "deeply religious" they are.

"

Who cares? The point here is that these "deeply religious people" will treat gay people one way, and adulterers differently, that's how "deeply religious" they are.
We don't see adulterers having "Pride" parades and demanding approval. Most adulterers keep their sins secret.

"

Untrue. Deeply-religious Christians treat adulterers as they would homosexuals, as they would thieves, as they would liars: "Love the sinner, hate the sin". Anyone who accepts Christ as their savior by believing that He is the son of God, and quits sinning, is welcomed.

The god-man Trump is appointing justices now. This nonsense will end.

"

We don't see adulterers having "Pride" parades and demanding approval. Most adulterers keep their sins secret.

Oh, right, so, it's not that you you oppose gay people, it's that you don't want to serve them because you CAN SEE THEM.

Are you really that childish? You do realize that if gay people were treated the same as anyone else, there'd be no need for gay pride events, right?

"

Untrue. Deeply-religious Christians treat adulterers as they would homosexuals, as they would thieves, as they would liars: "Love the sinner, hate the sin". Anyone who accepts Christ as their savior by believing that He is the son of God, and quits sinning, is welcomed.

Oh, gay person coming into my bakery, I love you and will treat you as I treat all sinners (as in, everyone sins), but now FUCK OFF I'M NOT BAKING YOU A FUCKING CAKE, what do you think this place is, a FUCKING BAKERY?

Er... yes.

FUCK OFF.

Forum List

Back