Hillary Clinton verbally raped the women who accused her husband

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
And I, for one, will never forget that.

So the Democrats can just eat shit and die for all I care.

Whatever Roy Moore did, he did not actually rape anyone, no one has said he has.

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

Did you think I would not have back up for what I said?

You misunderstand.

I understand what your point is, to the extent that you have one. You're talking about Hilary Clinton's political work to help her husband defend himself from various scandals. That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking what "verbal rape" is.

And I, for one, will never forget that.

So the Democrats can just eat shit and die for all I care.

Whatever Roy Moore did, he did not actually rape anyone, no one has said he has.

there is no such thing as "verbal rape".

and roy Moore is a child molester. she was just a cheated on woman.

the fact that you see Hillary Clinton as worse is pretty deranged, imo.

Hillary Clinton DESTROYED these women, after her husband had already raped, sexually assaulted and exposed his penis to them.

She was just as guilty of his sexual crimes as he was.

And yes, it was MENTAL RAPE.

:lol:

What the fuck is "verbal rape"?

I think it's verbal assault, I could be wrong though.

Perhaps this is a language barrier thing, but no - those aren't the same things.

Rape has a very specific meaning.
Humiliating a woman who has already been raped, and holding her up to public ridicule, what do you call it?
You mean like those girls in Alabama? Or perhaps this? The 9 Most Horribly Insensitive Republican Rape Comments

:lol:

What the fuck is "verbal rape"?

I think it's verbal assault, I could be wrong though.

Perhaps this is a language barrier thing, but no - those aren't the same things.

Rape has a very specific meaning.
Humiliating a woman who has already been raped, and holding her up to public ridicule, what do you call it?

if there was a rape you don't think Kenny boy Starr would have gotten it?

why don't you focus on real stuff .... like you are perfectly fine with the admitted sexual predator in the White House and the child molester in Alabama.

so let's not pretend you give a flying about women. mmmkay?

Forum List

Back