I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

That doesn't even look like her. Do you have a link?

And... You MIGHT have a SMALL point if you didn't overlook Bill's BJs in the Oval Office.
Whats a idiot, a idiot is a person who excuses someones fault, sin, action, thinking because someone has done it before them.

Bull shit he is the head of the regressive party, there is no way you can deny it. The truth is bighting you in the ass. He is you, you own him, you deserve him and you created him. Welcome to the hate party Trump calling women shit and his wife doing a striptease for the old fat white mans party.

You're full of hyperbole and not to be taken serious.
Goody Goody HYPERBOLE , you must be taking me serious you responded to my HYPERBOLE.

I'm making fun of you....and here you thought you were some sort of intellectual elite....you're just your average run of the mill left loon....noob
My friend your doing nothing to me. You come from scum world and I don't get moved by anything from scum world.

Your shattered ego will be OK eventually, now scram, noob
by the way just for a point of interest why would my ego be shattered.
Definition of stupid, someone who continually says that another person is stupid, no good and worthless as they respond to every one of his comments. That my friend is stupid, It seems like since this is my thread and you don't like it here , don't you think the idiot should go before the persons who's thread it is.

CqAgM4jWcAAkS7V

Oh this is novel. "You are voting for the republican nominee therefore you must adhere to this set of beliefs." This is like some Cruzlim level of thought. "Dahnald, yer naht ah true conservahtive."

Sure, to attack the family of a candidate and by extension conservatives, you either approve of it or you don't.

I've never attacked a candidates family on either side of the aisle. I don't agree with others doing it, but in the end I really don't give a shit either way if somebody else does it. :dunno:

Yet you've posted how many times in this thread? Me thinks you doth protest too much.

I started by arguing that the meme in the OP was right about the right's hypocrisy over "family values". Another poster deflected by bringing up the left's attacks on candidate's families. So here I still am.

Because they are backed into a corner with their Hypocrisy responding to this View attachment 87386

would you like some bible verses so you can borrow religion properly? it will make you sound a little bit more intelligent.
Bible verses, since I only believe in most of the new testament , your old testament fire and brimstone would mean nothing to me. Why do you think it's required to give a shit.

Like I said, your rules. LMAO

The right has been attacking Michelle years before Trump was even running. Not to mention 90% of this thread are attacks on Michelle, and nobody has gone after Melania.

You mean like the left went after Palin....and still do? LOL Your hypocrisy is amazing but keep wailing

Palin was one of the candidates. :rolleyes:

Sarah was the reason I could not vote for McCain. I learned my lesson with Dub-u. Elections HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

After the filth you posted yesterday you're lucky you're not on ignore. Now be gone, troll

You have officially lost your mind.

This (well all of their posts and every single one of their fucking points) post is the perfect example of what scumbags every single left winger is. Like I said, all of their posts are.

They change right before your eyes. They are like chameleons. They shift like the sands of Egypt. There is no point in getting into any sort of debate with ANY of them. They stand for nothing, cause they will take both sides of every issue. When there is a third side or fourth in order for them to stick a thumb in the eye of a white Christian, they will take that side.

That, is the only thing they are about. They really do not care about ANYTHING else, other than destroying the white right wing Christian. Especially the white Christian male. ALL of their arguments and tactics (victimology) is about pitting the white Christian as the cause of ALL misery.

That is ALL they are about. Insult them every chance you get. They all deserve to have soft fresh hot shit smeared in all of their faces. Trying to get all logical with them is an exercise in pure futility. Don't waste your time being respectful with such bullshit artists. Especially when they start chiding down from their fake moral platitudes.

Just hope for the day when we can fucking unleash the falcon punch on them.

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif
14063942_527628170757347_7178158901402043450_n.jpg
Both are protected. So sad for you, you live in a liberal nation..
He did not say anything about protection you fucking loser. His point is one of those actions are celebrated by you fucking losers and one is condemned by you fucking losers.

In fact, you fucking losers have tried and successfully banned any form of public prayer in many places you fucking loser.

Let me be more specific you fucking loser. You have defended all forms of muslim prayer. Oh you defend that, you fucking loser.

But any form of public CHRISTIAN prayer, and then you fucking losers protest.

You fucking pathetic loser.
God doesn't pick sides in football games. And prayer and not standing for the national anthem are both protected forms of speech although prayer-boy there might want to actually read what his fucking lord and savior said.

"Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Signed, Jesus.
Annnnd there you go, you fucking Goddamn LOSER!!!! Attacking Christian public prayer!!!!

You just got done saying it was PROTECTED and you fucking shift to say you support it being BANNED!!

FUCKING DIE! You are all fucking unreal pieces of shit!!!

Fuck you!
Do you use that kind of language when you pray? I'm sure Jesus would approve.

THIS IS WHAT THE REGRESSIVES WANT FOR OUR NEXT FIRST LADY

View attachment 87349

I bet they support her 100%

So, Melania Trump was once a model, and in that career, she modeled for some works that were somewhat risqué. OK, I'll admit it; I'd rather that our First Lady not have that in her background.

On the other hand, so far as I know, there is no evidence that he is a violent, serial rapist and sexual abuser, nor is there any evidence that her spouse, who is a candidate for President, willingly enabled and covered up for any such crimes committed by her.

View attachment 87400
Sorry you have no clue what your talking about, Trump as we speak is charged in a New York Court of raping a 13 year old girl, and he wants to have sex with his own daughter , thats your hero, thats the leader of the regressive party.

View attachment 87349

So, Melania Trump was once a model, and in that career, she modeled for some works that were somewhat risqué. OK, I'll admit it; I'd rather that our First Lady not have that in her background.

On the other hand, so far as I know, there is no evidence that he is a violent, serial rapist and sexual abuser, nor is there any evidence that her spouse, who is a candidate for President, willingly enabled and covered up for any such crimes committed by her.

View attachment 87400
Sorry you have no clue what your talking about, Trump as we speak is charged in a New York Court of raping a 13 year old girl, and he wants to have sex with his own daughter , thats your hero, thats the leader of the regressive party.
Show me one quote where he specifically says he wants to sleep with his daughter. I'm sure after making such a bold claim, you can back it up.

View attachment 87349

View attachment 87400
Show me one quote where he specifically says he wants to sleep with his daughter. I'm sure after making such a bold claim, you can back it up.
You'd best skip over that part. Yuck.
donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

View attachment 87349

View attachment 87400
I think that's code for "There isn't one".

View attachment 87349

View attachment 87400
It's code for him saying if she wasn't his daughter, he'd be "dating" her.

View attachment 87400

I don't see where in that statement he says he wants to bang her, he also specifically said "If she wasn't my daughter". If you can't back of a statement, don't make it.

View attachment 87349

View attachment 87400
"Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ” You don't need to fill in the blanks, we know what you mean, Donald.

View attachment 87349

View attachment 87400
"Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ” No need to fill in blank, we know he means.
Again, he never said he'd bang her, and he specified if he wasn't her father. Then again, I don't expect much from lefties.

I don't see where in that statement he says he wants to bang her, he also specifically said "If she wasn't my daughter". If you can't back of a statement, don't make it.

I'll help translate. I'd be dating her means if she wasn't my kid I'd tap that into next week with a shit-eating grin on my face. That's what he did to the rest of his "dates", some of whom he married, eventually.

The Donald doesn't "date" they way they did in 1952 with a chaperone at the malt shop.

I'll help translate. I'd be dating her means if she wasn't my kid I'd tap that into next week with a shit-eating grin on my face. That's what he did to the rest of his "dates", some of whom he married, eventually.

Do you object to people NOT participating in incest or something?

Forum List

Back