I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

Typical lib. You want to point out the past of Melaina Trump but totally ignore who might be the first husband or whatever the sexual predator would be called if his wife wins the election.
Exactly! They make an issue of this lady's POSSIBLE past, coming from a near Third World country (thanks to liberal Communism), but they had NO PROBLEM with their favorite secyal predator making a mockery of the White House. "That's his PRIVATE life" we were lectured. What fucking hypocrites!

NO YOU REGRESSIVES ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE WRAPPED YOURSELF IN THE BIBLE AND THE AMERICAN FLAG AND THE SIMPLE POINT IS YOU ARE LYING BY DOING IT. IN FACT YOU ARE THE WORST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY AND WHEN DEMOGRAPHICS PUTS YOU IN THE HISTORY BOOK < I"LL BE DANCING ON YOUR GRAVE> THANKS FOR BEING SUCH PIG AND A RETCH IN YOUR COMMENTS >THIS GOES A LONG WAY TOWARD THE FINAL TRUTH< YOU PEOPLE ARE SCUM.

You mean like the left went after Palin....and still do? LOL Your hypocrisy is amazing but keep wailing

Palin was one of the candidates. :rolleyes:

Her children weren't.

Agreed. And any attacks on her children were unwarranted, but there were very few. The right has attacked Chelsea's looks since she was a child, and just about everything about Michelle since before Obama was elected. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Well the mooch brought it on herself, the bitch wasn't proud of her country until her hubby was nominated to run for president, US Senator wasn't enough reason for her to be proud. The heat she's received is well deserved. Once again, you regressives get all upset when you're painted with a broad brush, but you attempt to minimize it when your side does it. You want to play by Alinsky's rules, you got it.

My side? I've only ever supported Republicans. Trump isn't a Republican.
Bull shit he is the head of the regressive party, there is no way you can deny it. The truth is bighting you in the ass. He is you, you own him, you deserve him and you created him. Welcome to the hate party Trump calling women shit and his wife doing a striptease for the old fat white mans party.

Palin was one of the candidates. :rolleyes:

Her children weren't.

Agreed. And any attacks on her children were unwarranted, but there were very few. The right has attacked Chelsea's looks since she was a child, and just about everything about Michelle since before Obama was elected. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Well the mooch brought it on herself, the bitch wasn't proud of her country until her hubby was nominated to run for president, US Senator wasn't enough reason for her to be proud. The heat she's received is well deserved. Once again, you regressives get all upset when you're painted with a broad brush, but you attempt to minimize it when your side does it. You want to play by Alinsky's rules, you got it.

Bull shit he is the head of the regressive party, there is no way you can deny it. The truth is bighting you in the ass. He is you, you own him, you deserve him and you created him. Welcome to the hate party Trump calling women shit and his wife doing a striptease for the old fat white mans party.

You're full of hyperbole and not to be taken serious.

This (well all of their posts and every single one of their fucking points) post is the perfect example of what scumbags every single left winger is. Like I said, all of their posts are.

They change right before your eyes. They are like chameleons. They shift like the sands of Egypt. There is no point in getting into any sort of debate with ANY of them. They stand for nothing, cause they will take both sides of every issue. When there is a third side or fourth in order for them to stick a thumb in the eye of a white Christian, they will take that side.

That, is the only thing they are about. They really do not care about ANYTHING else, other than destroying the white right wing Christian. Especially the white Christian male. ALL of their arguments and tactics (victimology) is about pitting the white Christian as the cause of ALL misery.

That is ALL they are about. Insult them every chance you get. They all deserve to have soft fresh hot shit smeared in all of their faces. Trying to get all logical with them is an exercise in pure futility. Don't waste your time being respectful with such bullshit artists. Especially when they start chiding down from their fake moral platitudes.

Just hope for the day when we can fucking unleash the falcon punch on them.

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif
14063942_527628170757347_7178158901402043450_n.jpg
Both are protected. So sad for you, you live in a liberal nation..
He did not say anything about protection you fucking loser. His point is one of those actions are celebrated by you fucking losers and one is condemned by you fucking losers.

In fact, you fucking losers have tried and successfully banned any form of public prayer in many places you fucking loser.

Let me be more specific you fucking loser. You have defended all forms of muslim prayer. Oh you defend that, you fucking loser.

But any form of public CHRISTIAN prayer, and then you fucking losers protest.

You fucking pathetic loser.
Now this is hilarious.

Her children weren't.

Goody Goody HYPERBOLE , you must be taking me serious you responded to my HYPERBOLE.

Goody Goody HYPERBOLE , you must be taking me serious you responded to my HYPERBOLE.

I'm making fun of you....and here you thought you were some sort of intellectual elite....you're just your average run of the mill left loon....noob

This (well all of their posts and every single one of their fucking points) post is the perfect example of what scumbags every single left winger is. Like I said, all of their posts are.

They change right before your eyes. They are like chameleons. They shift like the sands of Egypt. There is no point in getting into any sort of debate with ANY of them. They stand for nothing, cause they will take both sides of every issue. When there is a third side or fourth in order for them to stick a thumb in the eye of a white Christian, they will take that side.

That, is the only thing they are about. They really do not care about ANYTHING else, other than destroying the white right wing Christian. Especially the white Christian male. ALL of their arguments and tactics (victimology) is about pitting the white Christian as the cause of ALL misery.

That is ALL they are about. Insult them every chance you get. They all deserve to have soft fresh hot shit smeared in all of their faces. Trying to get all logical with them is an exercise in pure futility. Don't waste your time being respectful with such bullshit artists. Especially when they start chiding down from their fake moral platitudes.

He did not say anything about protection you fucking loser. His point is one of those actions are celebrated by you fucking losers and one is condemned by you fucking losers.

In fact, you fucking losers have tried and successfully banned any form of public prayer in many places you fucking loser.

Let me be more specific you fucking loser. You have defended all forms of muslim prayer. Oh you defend that, you fucking loser.

God doesn't pick sides in football games. And prayer and not standing for the national anthem are both protected forms of speech although prayer-boy there might want to actually read what his fucking lord and savior said.

"Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Signed, Jesus.
You know it doesn't get any better then when it is signed by Jesus Himself, actually my Christianity only include what Jesus said and did. The ugly stuff that regressive lean on are are full of the hate that they need to operate on.

How would you take it if I started an OP saying, THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT FOR A FIRST LADY?

After re-reading it I agree that's the OO's comment was a jab at Melania, but the meme they posted to make their point was not.

Sure, to attack the family of a candidate and by extension conservatives, you either approve of it or you don't.

I've never attacked a candidates family on either side of the aisle. I don't agree with others doing it, but in the end I really don't give a shit either way if somebody else does it. :dunno:

Yet you've posted how many times in this thread? Me thinks you doth protest too much.

I started by arguing that the meme in the OP was right about the right's hypocrisy over "family values". Another poster deflected by bringing up the left's attacks on candidate's families. So here I still am.

Because they are backed into a corner with their Hypocrisy responding to this
upload_2016-8-28_19-35-45.png

I'm making fun of you....and here you thought you were some sort of intellectual elite....you're just your average run of the mill left loon....noob
My friend your doing nothing to me. You come from scum world and I don't get moved by anything from scum world.

That doesn't even look like her. Do you have a link?

And... You MIGHT have a SMALL point if you didn't overlook Bill's BJs in the Oval Office.

My friend your doing nothing to me. You come from scum world and I don't get moved by anything from scum world.

Your shattered ego will be OK eventually, now scram, noob

God doesn't pick sides in football games. And prayer and not standing for the national anthem are both protected forms of speech although prayer-boy there might want to actually read what his fucking lord and savior said.

"Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." - Signed, Jesus.
Annnnd there you go, you fucking Goddamn LOSER!!!! Attacking Christian public prayer!!!!

You just got done saying it was PROTECTED and you fucking shift to say you support it being BANNED!!

FUCKING DIE! You are all fucking unreal pieces of shit!!!

Fuck you!
Ok...where did she say prayer should be banned?

You know it doesn't get any better then when it is signed by Jesus Himself, actually my Christianity only include what Jesus said and did. The ugly stuff that regressive lean on are are full of the hate that they need to operate on.

I guess you missed it when he said and I'm paraphrasing, those among you who is without sin, cast the first stone. You're nothing but a little hypocrite bitch.

After re-reading it I agree that's the OO's comment was a jab at Melania, but the meme they posted to make their point was not.

Sure, to attack the family of a candidate and by extension conservatives, you either approve of it or you don't.

I've never attacked a candidates family on either side of the aisle. I don't agree with others doing it, but in the end I really don't give a shit either way if somebody else does it. :dunno:

Yet you've posted how many times in this thread? Me thinks you doth protest too much.

I started by arguing that the meme in the OP was right about the right's hypocrisy over "family values". Another poster deflected by bringing up the left's attacks on candidate's families. So here I still am.

Because they are backed into a corner with their Hypocrisy responding to this View attachment 87386
Just hang on for a while and you'll get your wish.

Forum List

Back