I wonder what the Conservitive Christian right thinks about this,

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
THIS IS WHAT THE REGRESSIVES WANT FOR OUR NEXT FIRST LADY

upload_2016-8-28_13-21-18.png

I bet they support her 100%

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

All the sudden the left wants morals....after clamoring for every perverted act known to be inclusive. What a joke

The point of the OP is the hypocrisy. You are kidding yourself if you think the right wouldn't jump on this in a second if it was a Democrat.

That goes both ways. I couldn't careless what she has done, she's not running for POTUS but hey while we're at being all moral and shit have you seen the nudes of Obamie's white trash mama? Now save the drama, it's stupid

That goes both ways. I couldn't careless what she has done, she's not running for POTUS but hey while we're at being all moral and shit have you seen the nudes of Obamie's white trash mama? Now save the drama, it's stupid

Be honest with yourself. If a Democrat's wife had posed nude and he himself had been through three marriages do you really think the right just wouldn't bring it up? When Weiner tweeted a picture of his dick they spent months talking about it.

Be honest with yourself. If a Democrat's wife had posed nude and he himself had been through three marriages do you really think the right just wouldn't bring it up? When Weiner tweeted a picture of his dick they spent months talking about it.

I don't care. I want this nation to heal after 7 1/2 years of fuckups...this is nothing to me, it's all bigger than this.

I don't care. I want this nation to heal after 7 1/2 years of fuckups...this is nothing to me, it's all bigger than this.

Answer my question honestly. I don't mean you in particular. Would the right try to use the same issues against a Democrat?

View attachment 87349

Laura had reading, Michelle had health, Millania wants to fight for hot girl-on-girl action. It's gonna be yuuuuuge!

Personally I say fuck reading and health. I'm all for Melania's girl-on-girl initiative. :thup:
Me too. One good thing that's come out of the Trump candidacy, is that the right has completely abandoned their dumb social issues.

Answer my question honestly. I don't mean you in particular. Would the right try to use the same issues against a Democrat?

Some would some wouldn't. That's as honest as I can get. Most people I know are sick of all of it, the division, the economy, the world wide mess...we want it to end. Obama has been a massive failure, Trump might be as bad but he won't be worse, it's not possible and I don't care if his wife did this. It's all noise, nothing more and nothing less

View attachment 87349

Laura had reading, Michelle had health, Millania wants to fight for hot girl-on-girl action. It's gonna be yuuuuuge!

Personally I say fuck reading and health. I'm all for Melania's girl-on-girl initiative. :thup:
Me too. One good thing that's come out of the Trump candidacy, is that the right has completely abandoned their dumb social issues.

It's amazing how flexible the right's beliefs have become since Trump was nominated. :clap:

Forum List

Back