Trump- Not just Putin

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Is anyone else concerned with the way the right is now in bed with our enemies? Drumpf is, by far the worst and his followers are just as bad.

When the dust clears, who will own Drumpf?

Trump campaign solicits illegal foreign donations despite warnings

Its possible he has stopped this but he will likely get away with it.

Here is who will own Drumpf, just as he owns the Bush family as well as the minds of the RWNJ traitors.
tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n_zpsf7b61663.jpg

SHAME on RWNJs who side with dictators and terrorists.

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Warns Donald of Debt: "Donald Trump better realize who I am, I financially rescued him twice"

14716283291.jpg

While Donald Trump continues to paint himself as the anti-Saudi, anti-terrorist candidate, the truth is coming to light that he may in fact be financially beholden to the Saudi Royal Family.

Hillary has done plenty of business with Putin... Trump hasn't even met him that I am aware.

Yet they are in bed with each other?

The liberal desperation.

Is anyone else concerned with the way the right is now in bed with our enemies? Drumpf is, by far the worst and his followers are just as bad.

Here is who will own Drumpf, just as he owns the Bush family as well as the minds of the RWNJ traitors.

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Warns Donald of Debt: "Donald Trump better realize who I am, I financially rescued him twice"

14716283291.jpg

http://www.awdnews.com/top-news/sau...-remember-me,-i-financially-rescued-him-twice
http://www.awdnews.com/top-news/sau...-remember-me,-i-financially-rescued-him-twice
While Donald Trump continues to paint himself as the anti-Saudi, anti-terrorist candidate, the truth is coming to light that he may in fact be financially beholden to the Saudi Royal Family.

That guy's got way more money that Rump even claims to have, let alone actually has.

Hillary has done plenty of business with Putin... Trump hasn't even met him that I am aware.

The liberal desperation.
I was wondering how long it would take for a but, but, but Hillary post. Not long, that is for sure. LOL.

trump hasn't even met him that you are aware of? Then that makes 2 of you, because trump isn't sure if he met him either. LOL.

14716283291.jpg

Hey, cut the guy a break. He can't get any money from his own party, and he sure isn't going to spend any of his own money.

The liberal desperation.

Hey, I don't blame you a bit for dodging the topic.

THAT is real desperation.

14716283291.jpg

Hey, cut the guy a break. He can't get any money from his own party, and he sure isn't going to spend any of his own money.

And he's been SO busy laundering his own money and siphoning it off for himself and his incredibly worthless kids.

He's crooked, corrupt and the GOP/RWNJs know it.

But, even before Dumpf hove into sight, RWNJ traitors were openly against their own country and in favor of terrorists - just as they are now.

The liberal desperation.

I didn't dodge, I pointed out Trump has no association. This I believe is just too difficult for a racist to understand.

The liberal desperation.

I didn't dodge, I pointed out Trump has no association. This I believe is just too difficult for a racist to understand.

Drumpf "has no association"?

And you know that how?

After all, there is a lot of very damn evidence, so how do YOU know such intimate details about this scam artist?

Speaking of evidence, please post links to posts I have written that indicate I'm a racist.

Alternatively, you could just stop lying about what you know cuz its pretty obvious that you know nothing at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back